Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are archers the new hot class post sylph era?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by almona View Post
    seriously?? top knights lol lets see who beats top archers after they gain electric sylph which crits for 200k
    i beat 135-145K BR Archers with my Knight and ya i do have level 10 Guardian angel [50% less chance of receiving critical] and can handle the gaia's delphic so that ain't problem for the top knight. but lets see after the patch which class is the strongest, and remember an archer with same BR can't kill Knight !
    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

• Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
      i beat 135-145K BR Archers with my Knight and ya i do have level 10 Guardian angel [50% less chance of receiving critical] and can handle the gaia's delphic so that ain't problem for the top knight. but lets see after the patch which class is the strongest, and remember an archer with same BR can't kill Knight !

is that a challenge?

i'll be sure to get back to you on that one
      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Class: Archer
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

• This thread no longer relevant after battle protection.
        Goes to basic who has most passives, which is knights.
        [morfinnor]
        Temple of Ibalize

Comment

• Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
          i'd like to see your top knights beat Zebq, Vaginos, Athena, MrButtSlap, Joker, etc, etc
          Pipster can handle them

Comment

• Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
            Pipster can handle them

doubt he can take Zebq

i think all he has on him is stun

depends on the situation i guess

Comment

• Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
              This thread no longer relevant after battle protection.
              agrre with this after battle protection system sylph damage depending is OVER!! and since the 80 gears gives knights some decents stats i bet knights will be masters in everything leaving other classes to be underdogs

Comment

• Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
                Pipster can handle them
                Would be fun to see him fight with zebq then. He maxed in everything and have almost 300k hp. Doubt we'd ever get to see it unless they implement x-timezone battles...

Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
                This thread no longer relevant after battle protection.
                Wrong. The basic has always been who spent the most. I'm pretty sure a lv 80 knight (non-casher) will be unable to kill a lv 60 archer who cashed n maxed out all mount stats, leg 60 armor with lv 10 gems full set, max soul engrave, maxed cap for academy, lv 10 red astrals, max fate, orange gaia max enchanted. Many ppl just forget too easily that this is a pay 2 win game. The basis for winning has always been who spent more. Only when both spent until every feature is maxed out then skills and luck comes into play as well as class advantages and disadvantages. Seeing as no one has reached the max even on chinese servers, its safe to say that winning still depends heavily on who spent more.

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                i'd like to see your top knights beat Zebq, Vaginos, Athena, MrButtSlap, Joker, etc, etc
                Kindly exclude me from that list then. I get killed by non top-knights in my server on a daily basis. No need look for other knights from other places....=_="
                IGN: Athena
                Guild: Warriors
                Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                Difficulty Level: Noob
                BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

• Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post

Kindly exclude me from that list then. I get killed by non top-knights in my server on a daily basis. No need look for other knights from other places....=_="
                  160k br though is no laughing matter, i actually prefer fighting knights, they take a while to kill troops

Comment

• Wouldn't say archers will be dominant anything, most archers are lower in rankings than mages and knights, and tbh only thing archers will be dominating are spire and mpds but thats about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
                      Wouldn't say archers will be dominant anything, most archers are lower in rankings than mages and knights, and tbh only thing archers will be dominating are spire and mpds but thats about it.
                      you forgot wb. We have unparalleled crit ratings =P if they remove balen buff and revive with balens, archers will dominate wb easily =P
                      IGN: Athena
                      Guild: Warriors
                      Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                      Difficulty Level: Noob
                      BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

• dont forget about the new patch--DF will soon work on WB >.<
                        Non casher Psuedo-non casher Light Casher Medium Casher Heavy Casher God Casher
                        _______________^

Comment

Working...
                        X