Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are archers the new hot class post sylph era?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
    1)templars have lower pdef than pdef, warlocks dies even faster , result => mages shall finish the troops before either archer or knight
    2) until sylphs are awaken the troops of both knights and archers should be dead
    3) gb happens 3 times per week, the rest of pvp happens daily and a lot, why are you so fixed on the gb?
    4) mages are usually the most fragile class in all games, yet most of the times they are very stronger, why?you figure out
    5) meteor's cd can be reduced to 3-5 seconds with talents, not sure which. you can cast aoe all day long and they are much cheaper than the other 2 classes
    im fixed to gb just to give illustration how mages are weak overall both in hp pdef heals aoe and dmg than other classes(mages have only 20% mdef as defense,while archers and knights can take those 2 aoe of mage fire rain meteor with extra 20% hp passive not to mention knights block/heal) and its not needed for clearing troops knights go combination hs ultimate slasher whirlwind until sylph is ready or archers go brut+lunatic with combination of ap df until sylph r...so squishy mages again can be targeted and fail drasticly since no pdef or hp

Comment

Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
      im fixed to gb just to give illustration how mages are weak overall both in hp pdef heals aoe and dmg than other classes(mages have only 20% mdef as defense,while archers and knights can take those 2 aoe of mage fire rain meteor with extra 20% hp passive not to mention knights block/heal) and its not needed for clearing troops knights go combination hs ultimate slasher whirlwind until sylph is ready or archers go brut+lunatic with combination of ap df until sylph r...so squishy mages again can be targeted and fail drasticly since no pdef or hp
      And an archer if building crit well, has no Mdef, what's your point? You have less HP, we have alot less healing prowess.
      Player Class: Archer
      Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

omfg pac you love me so muchhhhhh at least i dont go around saying im a moderaate casher do i?firstly stop calling yourself moderate casher you are purely heavy casher,secondly i have quited on my mage,thirdly what my stats matter?why the hell wont you admit archers are best class?you make archers so weak compared to what they really are...its as if you wana say you lose to others because you arent in best class?pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
          And an archer if building crit well, has no Mdef, what's your point? You have less HP, we have alot less healing prowess.
          but that is my point u don't have mdef passive but have hp% instead which gives u more room to survive against all 3 classes when u face while I only have long fights with mages since mdef
          and since u archers who excel in dps mage without pdef or hp die amazingly quick
          and about those heals u have bloodthirsty strike and runes until sylph is ready than u can laugh to me in face with 90k crit heal and not once but twice(warm spring and rain of dance) so u have awesome healing prowess

Comment

but that is my point u don't have mdef passive but have hp% instead which gives u more room to survive against all 3 classes when u face while I only have long fights with mages since mdef
            and since u archers who excel in dps mage without pdef or hp die amazingly quick
            and about those heals u have bloodthirsty strike and runes until sylph is ready than u can laugh to me in face with 90k crit heal and not once but twice(warm spring and rain of dance) so u have awesome healing prowess
            1. If you put yourself in the front (which you should against archers) bloodthirsty strike really doesnt heal much.
            2. Everyone can crit with iris, if they build crit themselves, don't complain about crit when you build EWD. At least you can build EWD.
            3. Everyone has runes, so that's just an invalid statement.

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
            omfg pac you love me so muchhhhhh at least i dont go around saying im a moderaate casher do i?firstly stop calling yourself moderate casher you are purely heavy casher,secondly i have quited on my mage,thirdly what my stats matter?why the hell wont you admit archers are best class?you make archers so weak compared to what they really are...its as if you wana say you lose to others because you arent in best class?pathetic
            1. I havent cashed since the New Year, and before that, it was mostly boxes from events, nothing else, so yes, I am moderate.
            2. Archers are far behind knights with a crit build still, they have all our strength, and none of our weakness due to their defense passives.
            3. You keep talking like you know everything about your mage and how archer beats you all the time, but you have 2 pvp and 2 pve set items on you, and no upgraded well... anything really. And quitting now or not, you never been good at all.
            4. I never said archer is weak, I love my archer, I just know they're really not overpowered at all. My opinion is Knights have the most advantage atm if they build crit, that's all.
            Last edited by IggyBousse; 01-21-2014, 09:33 AM.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

1. If you put yourself in the front (which you should against archers) bloodthirsty strike really doesnt heal much.
              2. Everyone can crit with iris, if they build crit themselves, don't complain about crit when you build EWD. At least you can build EWD.
              3. Everyone has runes, so that's just an invalid statement.

1. I havent cashed since the New Year, and before that, it was mostly boxes from events, nothing else, so yes, I am moderate.
              2. Archers are far behind knights with a crit build still, they have all our strength, and none of our weakness due to their defense passives.
              3. You keep talking like you know everything about your mage and how archer beats you all the time, but you have 2 pvp and 2 pve set items on you, and no upgraded well... anything really. And quitting now or not, you never been good at all.
              I play my top mage on server 163 for over year with no Apollo only first 3 runes no mounts from shop wildfire underworld or similar mounts cashed only first lvl wings clothes and vip since than I have lvl 70 set 110 k br mage I duel with my friends archer who are same and more br than me...so yea I know what im talking about I tried swiching crit all items gems lvl 6 and lvl 8 crit astral and ed lvl 9 it isn't valid and not good unless u cash heavy to compensate for serious amount defense and hp u lose
              So don't try to assume stupid things like 2 pve or pvp sets or some stupid talks like that, first ask person than what he wear of items than post ur asumption

Comment

I play my top mage on server 163 for over year with no Apollo only first 3 runes no mounts from shop wildfire underworld or similar mounts cashed only first lvl wings clothes and vip since than I have lvl 70 set 110 k br mage I duel with my friends archer who are same and more br than me...so yea I know what im talking about I tried swiching crit all items gems lvl 6 and lvl 8 crit astral and ed lvl 9 it isn't valid and not good unless u cash heavy to compensate for serious amount defense and hp u lose
                So don't try to assume stupid things like 2 pve or pvp sets or some stupid talks like that, first ask person than what he wear of items than post ur asumption
                Here's my setup:

1. No underworld or fire steed or any of the heavy stat balen mounts.
                2. Lvl 2 wings, lvl 4 clothing (heavy cashing my ***).
                3. 60 set and 40 rings, now have 70 rings non legged recently but need to refine still.
                4. My astrals are 6-7. My gems are 6 max.

I worked for most my stuff, but because I bought chests from events, people go heavy casher...
                Some people just know how to play and others don't, face it, if you keep making excuses like that saying you're so weak, then you're just playing the game wrong.
                Zeref has 2 pvp and 2 pve items on him meaning he will never be good in PvP untill he actually uses a complete set. He can't know.
                If I had his setup I'd be weak too, but he never actually worked for it, more even, he trolled ppl by joining groups and then leaving/going afk, ask the people on my server (yes he plays on my server).
                He's not a pro player, he's not a decent player, he doesn't know the game one bit. I don't assume, I know how he plays. He now gives the excuse he quit but he never was good...
                And telling people off by saying he's a free player is pure rubbish, there are free players on my server who are so strong but they actually worked for it.
                Last edited by IggyBousse; 01-21-2014, 09:48 AM.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Here's my setup:

1. No underworld or fire steed or any of the heavy stat balen mounts.
                  2. Lvl 2 wings, lvl 4 clothing (heavy cashing my ***).
                  3. 60 set and 40 rings, now have 70 rings non legged recently but need to refine still.
                  4. My gems are 6-7.

I worked for most my stuff, but because I bought chests from events, people go heavy casher...
                  Some people just know how to play and others don't, face it, if you keep making excuses like that saying you're so weak, then you're just playing the game wrong.
                  Zeref has 2 pvp and 2 pve items on him meaning he will never be good in PvP untill he actually uses a complete set. He can't know.
                  If I had his setup I'd be weak too, but he never actually worked for it, more even, he trolled ppl by joining groups and then leaving/going afk, ask the people on my server (yes he plays on my server).
                  He's not a pro player, he's not a decent player, he doesn't know the game one bit. I don't assume, I know how he plays. He now gives the excuse he quit but he never was good...
                  And telling people off by saying he's a free player is pure rubbish, there are free players on my server who are so strong but they actually worked for it.
                  I wonder how u are 100k+ br with 60 set and 40 rings....my gems are all lvl 6 astral value 190k and 70 set and im 110k br mount strength 5150 and wings lvl 3(over year u can get tons of mounts not to mention 3 times win in cw and wings extra pair from hall of fame event)
                  this isn't moaning of mine just giving facts that mages are weaker compared to other classes and never said I am weak otherwise wouldn't be top mage on my server

Comment

I wonder how u are 100k+ br with 60 set and 40 rings....my gems are all lvl 6 astral value 190k and 70 set and im 110k br mount strength 5150 and wings lvl 3(over year u can get tons of mounts and wings extra pair from hall of fame event)
                    this isn't moaning of mine just giving facts that mages are weaker compared to other classes and never said I am weak otherwise wouldn't be top mage on my server
                    I do have purple apollo 1 star (also due to events), and lvl 12 fate. But that's mostly because of SC, gem and mount whip saving + event.
                    I play the game smart (not trying to brag) and I save things for future events, I spent 3 months grinding at 59 for LD, unlike most going to 60+ with private or little higher.
                    I worked hard to get all my stats up and I'm not the best at all, completely nub still. And Apollo doesn't give much BR, My blue iris 1 star give 2k less BR.

But when I say something, I say it out of experience, and I know all classes are fairly equal, where archer used to be weakest before sylph implementation unless heavy cashing.
                    Only class that has more advantage is the knight if they build crit at high level.

I bet your problem is you can't win from archers anymore but guess what, we're supposed to win from you as knights are supposed to win from us.
                    So stop moaning you're weak because you lose against an archer for crying out loud.

And being top mage doesn't mean best mage. Just saying.
                    Last edited by IggyBousse; 01-21-2014, 10:03 AM.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

I do have purple apollo 1 star (also due to events), and lvl 12 fate. But that's mostly because of SC, gem and mount whip saving + event.
                      I play the game smart (not trying to brag) and I save things for future events, I spent 3 months grinding at 59 for LD, unlike most going to 60+ with private or little higher.
                      I worked hard to get all my stats up and I'm not the best at all, completely nub still. And Apollo doesn't give much BR, My blue iris 1 star give 2k less BR.

But when I say something, I say it out of experience, and I know all classes are fairly equal, where archer used to be weakest before sylph implementation unless heavy cashing.
                      Only class that has more advantage is the knight if they build crit at high level.

I bet your problem is you can't win from archers anymore but guess what, we're supposed to win from you as knights are supposed to win from us.
                      So stop moaning you're weak because you lose against an archer for crying out loud.

And being top mage doesn't mean best mage. Just saying.
                      as u didn't read what I posted I don't moan just saying mages are weaker compared to other classes and as I also said no skill at mage can 1 hit kill like its with archer and knight
                      im quite happy playing mage despite im weaker in all aspects against other 2 classes
                      if 1 class should be nemesis to other class than how come mages die against both classes easy as I stated due to 1 shot with edd and delph from knight/archer

im still wondering what event gave purple Apollo since I couldn't get even blue and I too play smart saving soul and whips 2k whips now and before that 20k soul cryst
                      also 12 fate at u mine 6,i bet u buy tons of boxes and got that fate value or u just took fate stones from this event denying ur self of mount whips
                      it looks to me like u are heavy casher....

Comment

i think when it comes to 4v4 or 3v3, the survivability of a mage is kinda crucial. Yes, they got low pdef, and health. They will lose alot of hp from just the aoe of enemy knights/archers. While the survivability for knights/archers comes in form of %hp, the mage comes in form of heals. The problem is, heals cost a turn and rage. Early levels, most noncash mage will definitely need the pvp sets in GA/GB just for endurance, to be able to release your skills. But as the battle progresses longer, the mage are kinda turning things around. If u survive enemy aoe without the need for a pvp set, then good. Your mage is now gonna be very useful on that battle.

Comment

as u didn't read what I posted I don't moan just saying mages are weaker compared to other classes and as I also said no skill at mage can 1 hit kill like its with archer and knight
                          im quite happy playing mage despite im weaker in all aspects against other 2 classes
                          if 1 class should be nemesis to other class than how come mages die against both classes easy as I stated due to 1 shot with edd and delph from knight/archer

im still wondering what event gave purple Apollo since I couldn't get even blue and I too play smart saving soul and whips 2k whips now and before that 20k soul cryst
                          also 12 fate at u mine 6,i bet u buy tons of boxes and got that fate value or u just took fate stones from this event denying ur self of mount whips
                          it looks to me like u are heavy casher....
                          I had 1500 mount whips, 19000 soul crystals, have another 1500 mount whips now. Buy mahra/fate stones from that and u get far.
                          Half of the fate stones were from the first event where sylph just came out which gave u a ton of fate stones in the pack itself (200 if luck from 1 pack).
                          So as I said I buy packs too much sometimes (bought 230 packs back then and it gave me 1200 fate stones just from the packs, that not counting the exchange).
                          And thats the most I ever bought. The events before/after I didnt go past 50 or 100. That's not heavy cashing.
                          Also, I got blue apollo from one of those packs and over the months (with the whip and sc events) I got it to purple. Which wasn't hard with the amount of whips and sc I had.

And the issue here isn't cashing you're completely switching the whole content. You say you're not moaning but you keep saying you're the weakest of the 3 classes while being 'the top mage on your server'.
                          If that's not moaning, I don't want to see you praising something.
                          Last edited by IggyBousse; 01-21-2014, 10:31 AM.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
                            i think when it comes to 4v4 or 3v3, the survivability of a mage is kinda crucial. Yes, they got low pdef, and health. They will lose alot of hp from just the aoe of enemy knights/archers. While the survivability for knights/archers comes in form of %hp, the mage comes in form of heals. The problem is, heals cost a turn and rage. Early levels, most noncash mage will definitely need the pvp sets in GA/GB just for endurance, to be able to release your skills. But as the battle progresses longer, the mage are kinda turning things around. If u survive enemy aoe without the need for a pvp set, then good. Your mage is now gonna be very useful on that battle.
                            well at early stage when ppl are with pvp sets and similar it is different story mage can be quite good but later mage fail hard
                            100k hp with 20% passive is 20k more hp and it will give more and more while mage don't have that
                            same goes with all other passive knights/archers have,while mage can only brag with 20% mdef passive which doesn't give any advantage over other 2 classes
                            this is showing that other 2 classes excel in most aspects compared to mage
                            also worth pointing that my heals around 30k bl and restoration while Delphic can took 90k hp from 1 shot,heals don't increase much as dmg output of other 2 classes increase

I had 1500 mount whips, 19000 soul crystals, have another 1500 mount whips now. Buy mahra/fate stones from that and u get far.
                            Half of the fate stones were from the first event where sylph just came out which gave u a ton of fate stones in the pack itself (200 if luck from 1 pack).
                            So as I said I buy packs too much sometimes (bought 230 packs back then and it gave me 1200 fate stones just from the packs, that not counting the exchange).
                            And thats the most I ever bought. The event before/after I didnt go past 50 or 100. That's not heavy cashing.
                            Also, I got blue apollo from one of those packs and over the months (with the whip and sc events) I got it to purple. Which wasn't hard with the amount of whips and sc I had.

And the issue here isn't cashing you're completely switching the whole content. You say you're not moaning but you keep saying you're the weakest of the 3 classes while being 'the top mage on your server'.
                            If that's not moaning, I don't want to see you praising something.
                            I wont brag about my Chihuahua beign stronger than bulldog its stupid and it isn't moaning,i love my Chihuahua but it doesn't mean I should say its stronger than bulldog,

it still sound like u are heavy casher when u say u bough 230 packs and and I can see its ur main source of power,otherwise if u didn't bought that u would be way weaker and less loud
                            Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 01-21-2014, 10:36 AM. Reason: Merge double post

Comment

Sounds convincing coming from someone who owns a purple apollo and once saying won't spend anymore yet continuing to spam boxes to get his mount.

Comment

Spending 20-50 USD each event, purple Apollo...

Nah, I don't see this as 'heavy cashing'

I love the tiers people make up in this game.
                                "… Stupid people do stupid things.
                                Smart people outsmart each other.
                                Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
                                TheGuardingDark status: ██
                                senadbasic status: ██
                                oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Working...
                                X