Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are archers the new hot class post sylph era?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ZSleepingDragonZ View Post
    Gaia does magic damage, so Delphic would do LESS damage on mages.
    it would do less but still 170k dmg with Delphic its enough to kill me 1 shot mage with 90k hp 27k mdef

Comment

• viva la knight !!

Comment

• Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
        not just passive 20% chance, but also battle prowess gives extra 10% dmg
        That's after 5 times attacking, and can easily be scattered. Battle Prowess is more a teambuff, a solo battle is nearly over when we hit 5 stacks (max).
        Player Class: Archer
        Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

• Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
          That's after 5 times attacking, and can easily be scattered. Battle Prowess is more a teambuff, a solo battle is nearly over when we hit 5 stacks (max).
          u cant awaken at start of battle so u are bound to have 5 stacks until u can awaken,do at start brut+lunatic u will have 3 stacks and multi shoot after and there u go 5 stacks 2 rounds

Comment

u cant awaken at start of battle so u are bound to have 5 stacks until u can awaken,do at start brut+lunatic u will have 3 stacks and multi shoot after and there u go 5 stacks 2 rounds
            Well true, but even if we awaken with the full buff, we're supposed to be the heavy damage dealers. Which we aren't if our crit doesn't proc, which happens way too often :s.
            Player Class: Archer
            Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Well true, but even if we awaken with the full buff, we're supposed to be the heavy damage dealers. Which we aren't if our crit doesn't proc, which happens way too often :s.
              higher lvl more crit is needed u need 7000+ crit at lvl 80,played against george7 6800 crit mage in in arena yesterday he did critical on me very often and I had also ga lvl 7
              same is with our archers we have top archer(137k br) with 5500 critical hes lvl 79 and against me with ga he aint doing much critical,but our second best archer(122k br) lvl 79 hes near 7000 critical and hits quite often against me with ga lvl 7(and im 110k br)

but in any case I can agree when 1 of them goes Apollo or gaia in arena and do Delphic game over,its just like if u watched jacko videos he do it same with his Apollo

Comment

higher lvl more crit is needed u need 7000+ crit at lvl 80,played against george7 6800 crit mage in in arena yesterday he did critical on me very often and I had also ga lvl 7
                same is with our archers we have top archer(137k br) with 5500 critical hes lvl 79 and against me with ga he aint doing much critical,but our second best archer(122k br) lvl 79 hes near 7000 critical and hits quite often against me with ga lvl 7(and im 110k br)

but in any case I can agree when 1 of them goes Apollo or gaia in arena and do Delphic game over,its just like if u watched jacko videos he do it same with his Apollo
                That actually depends. If its just one person with orange n 2 noob teammates and enemy team has 3 strong players, the orange apollo user might not win (saying from experience here). There's also deflection to worry about. Sometimes heavy dmg dealers die from their own hits cause they lack sufficient hp to tank their own hits when OHKO others. Even for me, the best I can do is survive 2 max deflected dmg and a 3rd one will kill me unless its less than 40% of max deflected dmg at 50% dmg buff time then I'd survive the 3rd deflect which rarely occurs since I hit very hard on most ppl (even mages). GA is pretty much useless since most high lvl Archers and crit build users would have enough crit to still do it often...much better to go for HP and block/deflect to defend against crits. As for heavy hitting, most ppl only think about the 470% + 515 lightning dmg on the description. But they forget that 470% of hero's weak patk/matk means you don't hit as hard as you'd like against a much stronger player even if they're not using gaia. Getting Gaia is only half the equation, but you still need work on your hero stats.

As for AQ promoters...I believe only AQ is useful for mages. For knights, how often will you be fighting a mage? If you're talking about GA, its called GA for a reason. You have 2 teammates, let them deal with the mage and you focus with Gaia on taking out the mage's teammates (unless all 3 are mages which also doesn't occur that often either) asap so your teammates can focus on the mage. For PVE, having AQ or Gaia doesn't make much of a difference other than Gaia allowing you to finish the dungeon faster by killing the boss with much higher dmg in lesser no. of turns. For BG, unless you feel in the mood to challenge mages everyday for 25mins, I hardly doubt that that is enough of a reason to pick AQ over Gaia when it only benefits you for a small portion of ur play time. Also for future patches, there will be many events where it'll be 1 v 1 situation (especially the ones where you need to attend to be able to get mats to god cast your equipment for additional stats (i.e. vulcan's hammer)) so AQ is not as effective. As for the ones saying the dmg is near to Gaia, if the bulk of the situation that Sylphs will be used is 1 on 1, how does having a small % to hit an additional opponent help it reach near equivalent dmg when there's only 1 opponent to hit? Its dmg potential is extremely low for the bulk of the time compared to Gaia. While not everything on CN is transferred, you still have to look at the reasons why they all use Lightning sylph. The Gaia benefits the player in more situations compared to AQ. Also for those who say to get AQ for those few situation and get Gaia for the rest, unless you plan to eat, sleep and breathe WT, you're likely to become weaker or slower in growth compared to players who planned properly and spend their time wisely. As the saying goes, Jack of all trades, master of none. Its always better for you to focus on the sylph that will benefit you for the bulk of your events (not just current but future as well) rather than get everything unless you have unlimited spending power (which is more like a philosopher's stone ignoring the laws that govern all that matters).
                IGN: Athena
                Guild: Warriors
                Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                Class: Archer
                Difficulty Level: Noob
                BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

have u ever seen anyone scatter your stacks...no I don't think I ever seen.in arena 3 vs 3 stacks are build by 1 lunatic at start and even when someone do scatter which I never seen anyone do u can do another lunatic and build stacks again(at my teammate archer lunatic 8 seconds cd)
                  also mages and knights don't have scatter and it would need extra slot
                  but yea u are right it can be easy scattered like anything else if archer is noob enough to do it(while he do scatter other archer hit him with multi shot ap or anything else see who will lose in end)

Comment

• Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                    That actually depends. If its just one person with orange n 2 noob teammates and enemy team has 3 strong players, the orange apollo user might not win (saying from experience here). There's also deflection to worry about. Sometimes heavy dmg dealers die from their own hits cause they lack sufficient hp to tank their own hits when OHKO others. Even for me, the best I can do is survive 2 max deflected dmg and a 3rd one will kill me unless its less than 40% of max deflected dmg at 50% dmg buff time then I'd survive the 3rd deflect which rarely occurs since I hit very hard on most ppl (even mages). GA is pretty much useless since most high lvl Archers and crit build users would have enough crit to still do it often...much better to go for HP and block/deflect to defend against crits. As for heavy hitting, most ppl only think about the 470% + 515 lightning dmg on the description. But they forget that 470% of hero's weak patk/matk means you don't hit as hard as you'd like against a much stronger player even if they're not using gaia. Getting Gaia is only half the equation, but you still need work on your hero stats.

As for AQ promoters...I believe only AQ is useful for mages. For knights, how often will you be fighting a mage? If you're talking about GA, its called GA for a reason. You have 2 teammates, let them deal with the mage and you focus with Gaia on taking out the mage's teammates (unless all 3 are mages which also doesn't occur that often either) asap so your teammates can focus on the mage. For PVE, having AQ or Gaia doesn't make much of a difference other than Gaia allowing you to finish the dungeon faster by killing the boss with much higher dmg in lesser no. of turns. For BG, unless you feel in the mood to challenge mages everyday for 25mins, I hardly doubt that that is enough of a reason to pick AQ over Gaia when it only benefits you for a small portion of ur play time. Also for future patches, there will be many events where it'll be 1 v 1 situation (especially the ones where you need to attend to be able to get mats to god cast your equipment for additional stats (i.e. vulcan's hammer)) so AQ is not as effective. As for the ones saying the dmg is near to Gaia, if the bulk of the situation that Sylphs will be used is 1 on 1, how does having a small % to hit an additional opponent help it reach near equivalent dmg when there's only 1 opponent to hit? Its dmg potential is extremely low for the bulk of the time compared to Gaia. While not everything on CN is transferred, you still have to look at the reasons why they all use Lightning sylph. The Gaia benefits the player in more situations compared to AQ. Also for those who say to get AQ for those few situation and get Gaia for the rest, unless you plan to eat, sleep and breathe WT, you're likely to become weaker or slower in growth compared to players who planned properly and spend their time wisely. As the saying goes, Jack of all trades, master of none. Its always better for you to focus on the sylph that will benefit you for the bulk of your events (not just current but future as well) rather than get everything unless you have unlimited spending power (which is more like a philosopher's stone ignoring the laws that govern all that matters).
                    TO MUCH TO READ ABOVE
                    Jacko in his videos didn't have any problems with his Apollo with deflection or anything else its basicly 1 shot kill...it isn't some great science I came up to its just solid proof of watching someone videos

Comment

TO MUCH TO READ ABOVE
                      Jacko in his videos didn't have any problems with his Apollo with deflection or anything else its basicly 1 shot kill...it isn't some great science I came up to its just solid proof of watching someone videos
                      Did you even watch his fight with Sinner where he died to deflection? That is why I said it depends on who you're fighting as awakening orange apollo does not = game over for enemy. I have an orange apollo as well so I know what things will kill me and I have much more hp and stats than Jacko over there. If you ever get one and team up with 2 weak ppl in group arena and constantly fighting 1 vs 3 where the 3 ppl are only slightly weaker than Jacko, I'd like to see you kill them when you awaken your orange apollo.

Comment

• Hello Friends, Can I join your Discussion?

Comment

• Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                          Did you even watch his fight with Sinner where he died to deflection? That is why I said it depends on who you're fighting as awakening orange apollo does not = game over for enemy. I have an orange apollo as well so I know what things will kill me and I have much more hp and stats than Jacko over there. If you ever get one and team up with 2 weak ppl in group arena and constantly fighting 1 vs 3 where the 3 ppl are only slightly weaker than Jacko, I'd like to see you kill them when you awaken your orange apollo.
                          Well its bound sometime to work no one didn't say it wont never work deflection or ilusuion or ga.Deflection is 10% trigger rate so its basicly 1 in 10 hits.he still won 80% of it with 1 shot kill
                          and I don't have Apollo of any color
                          Last edited by senadbasic; 01-27-2014, 06:33 AM.

Comment

Well its bound sometime to work no one didn't say it wont never work deflection or ilusuion or ga.Deflection is 10% trigger rate so its basicly 1 in 10 hits.he still won 80% of it with 1 shot kill
                            and I don't have Apollo of any color
                            While he won 80% of it, there is still 20% chance he'd lose due to dying from deflection,or meeting a team that can kill off his teammates in GA and make him fight 1 v 3 for 4 or 5 turns before he can awaken his sylph. By then he might not have enough hp to survive especially if all 3 of them use delphic before he can awaken. Even if he did survive to awakening, the next turn most likely will get him killed before his sword of judgement cools down for him to wipe out the enemy team. So it all boils down to the exact situation he finds himself in. Having orange apollo or orange sylph of any kind does not guarantee a win when you awaken it.

Comment

• EWD is good because is shure dmg you don't have to wait for crit to make x2 dmg

Comment

• Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
                                HAhahahaha private joker come to west and try to beat the top knights.Only thing that you will beat is your meat .

i'd like to see your top knights beat Zebq, Vaginos, Athena, MrButtSlap, Joker, etc, etc
                                IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                                Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                                Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                                but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Working...
                                X