Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Mage Class Wars 23rd Jan 2014

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mage Class Wars 23rd Jan 2014

Day to day i wear 3 lvl 55 pvp set and leg staff from lvl 60 pve gear.

But for class wars is it better to have full pvp gear or go for leg staff with extra gem slot and more matk?

the full set of pvp takes away 2000 mdef from opponent.... so not sure which would serve me better. any advice?

full set, always full set.

Comment

PVP set is only for noobs under the time man collect for legendary PvE set, legendary set make 1 more slots, + alot stronger defens into it.

PvE set its the strongest set into the game.
      Character - Taggen
      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
      Class - Archer
      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
        PVP set is only for noobs under the time man collect for legendary PvE set, legendary set make 1 more slots, + alot stronger defens into it.

PvE set its the strongest set into the game.
        I assume he collects the pve set, but only has 1 piece as far as i see:P
        Take the pvp set for now, the dmg boost is more than the extra atk of staff

Comment

Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
          I assume he collects the pve set, but only has 1 piece as far as i see:P
          Take the pvp set for now, the dmg boost is more than the extra atk of staff
          unless the staf is legend fully enchanted,with 9/10 refines,with 4 gems slots of lv 5+ gems or not?

Comment

well I also have 3 pvp pieces and leg pve weapon since I do more damage in pve and is a bothe to switch it all the time. But in solo arena I noticed I actually do less damage to players than with full set. The question is, do you need the extra slot you have for an extra slot?if not I recommand full pvp set

Comment

As the other person stated. Always full set do not mix and match. The only set you are able to mix and match is the lvl 80 set since each piece has there own bonus in. We don't have 80 set atm and it be long time before anyone makes that set anyway.So that is irrelevant here. So point is always full set. If you don't have the full pve gear set but you do have full pvp. Then use the full pvp set.

Comment

when is class wars

Comment

Go with full pvp set...2k def igNore is huge dmg bost, more matk and 4 gem dont give u more
                  Good luck in finish 60 set for next month cw

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                  ~135k Br

_________

Comment

doesnt 55 set gives -1500 mdef for mages and -1500 pdef for archers/knights?and not -2k def for all clases

its -200 mdef for mages and -2000 pdef for knights/archers so nvm :P
                    Last edited by S44-ZEREF; 01-20-2014, 02:46 PM.

Comment

I'd stick to the full set for class wars and keep the 3 piece plus the staff for world boss since it's defences are at zero.

Comment

class war when?

Comment

Originally posted by zydane1119 View Post
                          class war when?
                          its written in the title, thursday on 23rd

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                            unless the staf is legend fully enchanted,with 9/10 refines,with 4 gems slots of lv 5+ gems or not?
                            yeah its all of those things, got all lvl 10 stats and full enchanted to +30 leg and all 3 lvl 5 and 1 lvl 6 matk gem.

I have 3 peices of the lvl 60 set, just not 4th to answer someone elses post.

Comment

Working...
                            X