Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knight: Taunt

Skill Name: Taunt
    Description: Forces all Non-Aoe attacks to target player, Taunt is a instant cast like Rune, but forces a full "battle" turn before next skill can be used.
    Lv1: Taunting increases all damage taken by player by 15% and is active for 2 turns. CD: 60 seconds | Rage : 20
    Lv2: Taunting increases all damage taken by player by 10% and is active for 3 turns. Cd:50 seconds | Rage : 20
    lv3: Taunting increases all damage taken by player by 5% and is active for 4 turns. CD: 40 Seconds | Rage : 20

Purpose: Currently Formations have no real purpose if the enemy can shoot and target anyone behind the knight. A lucky shot to a mage or archer behind a tank, followed by enemy slashers will bypass the purpose of a tank. This skill will allow all non-aoe attacks target said play for X amount of turns. Allows the injured player to try to recover so enemy cannot use "slasher" on him. This will also increase the utility and feasibility of being a "tank"

I have also suggested the taunt skill but have never really thought it out thoroughly like this. +1
    ~MIA

Comment

Originally posted by ciroth View Post
      Skill Name: Taunt
      Description: Forces all Non-Aoe attacks to target player
      And how it would work in your view with warrior/archer skills which targeting row or an enemy with lowest HP? If it must force anyone attack that warrior despite the attacking skill properties, then I should say that such skill will be one big abuse. Just get few warriors in the team and playing relay race…

Comment

That would be why I suggested this =)

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....in-pvp-and-pve

Comment

Aoe = Everything gets hit
          Non-Aoe = Skills that target single players. AKA if it targets lowest HP, your skill auto locks onto the tank.

If your team full of tanks trying to play spread the damage, then all the other team has to do is play the game of AOE spam and watch your taunt be wasted.

Murdac i don't like your concept because then everyone just needs 1 knight that is unstoppable infront, and glass cannons in the back.
          My idea only allows the tank to be the "wall" for short period of time.

I actually would change the CD timers to a base 60 seconds, instead of being scaled down

Comment

+1 i like this but it has be a single target taunt, definitely a nice skill. And yeah it has to automatically lock on the knight who used "Taunt" every other target move that isnt aoe.

Comment

Good Idea....But Then Knights will post thread later on saying how a terrible idea it was and how useless a skill is if they die too fast which would be the majority of idiots going DPS knight style
              'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
              ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Well if you are a DPS knight, you aren't gonna bother with this skill. lol
                Then again if you want to be a DPS knight in the traditional sense and try to play a pissing match with archers, you going to have a hard time =P

We DPS in a very non-tradtional way

Comment

Knight Tanks Are Pretty beast when properly set up is all I can say, I consider myself a pretty OP mage yet still always manage to have a harder time with Tank Build Knights then Crit Archers -.-
                  'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                  ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Lol if every one can see the madness behind suggesting new skills and whatnots, it all comes down to players complaining about it later on, on how pro/con it is! I love it! Darn, if this game, was just a LITTLE bit more polished before it was released

Comment

Originally posted by autlos View Post
                      Lol if every one can see the madness behind suggesting new skills and whatnots, it all comes down to players complaining about it later on, on how pro/con it is! I love it! Darn, if this game, was just a LITTLE bit more polished before it was released
                      Still has potential for Growth
                      'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Working...
                      X