Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Knight Build 2

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knight Build 2

I'm starting a new post on this one since the last one seemed to be full of "Archers are better" and "This is why knights suck..."

So lets cut to the chase, I would like to know what skills are best for the Knight. You only have 5 slots to use in combat, but Knights have more than 5 usable skills. Any ideas?

I can't comment on DPS kight builds as i'm a tank,but this is what i use and it works for me ---->1.slasher 3/5 our main rage builder best to open with unless full or close to full rage,3 points in it atm as didn't see anywere better really 2.reverse damage 1/3 alot of our damage is made here 200 damage x 10 stacks =2k damage,best to keep up at all times untill you feel mobs will die soon so you can begin rage building for next battle 3.shadow thrasher 2/4 if all is going well and im not get whacked to much i like to start build this up,once i get to 5x stacks i maintain it between rage building and shields.second point in it gives a bleed debuff on the enemy,this i i stated can be stacked x5 to 300 per tick i believe 4.ultimate slash 2/5 I kinda like to use as a filler when everything else is up and running ok,but is most affective at finishing off that pesky low hp mob. Second point gives qte which boosts damage by 25% to be more effective.5.agoran shield 2/3 great for helping your healer out ,or keeping youself up long enough for DPS to finish off mobs if none.Second point gives qte boost to asorbtion by 500hp, this along with 1/2 enhanced block plus a healing on hit astro keeps me up even without a healer in group.I also took 2/2 heart of rage 2/3 combat master2/2 divine blessing1/3 tenacity,for rage boost dps boost and def boost respectively.This is as i said what works for myself at lv36 as knight tank pve,ive never bothered resetting or getting to fussy about high level gemming/enchants etc.And no im not pro or a cash player or even saying this is anywere near the "perfect build",op asked and i decided what the hell.

Comment

Come on guys and girls 51 views and only i've dared reply,don't worry about any haters that may say" you suck ,blah blah blah".I'm interrested in what others put as their skills to,even if its not a tanking build put it up please.

Comment

Here is my build for anyone who would like to follow it. It's not the greatest but it is quite enjoyable.

My skill build. Concentrating on lower level skills atm. Will be getting level 2 dodge when I reach level 40.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Skills.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	379.9 KB
ID:	1660480

My stats. The 2k battle rating I got from the 2 epic jewelry which I just recently purchased.

Name:	Ee.PNG
Size:	276.5 KB
ID:	1660479

My astrals in the making. Getting a dodge/block astral as soon as I reach level 40.

Name:	Astra.PNG
Size:	285.7 KB
ID:	1660478
        [S7] Serpent's Den
        IGN: Million
        Guild: Nizami

Comment

Looks like a good solid single target pvp build your going for .How do you find it goes in instances dps wise,do you think you miss out much aoe wise?.Like the look of it anyways thanks for posting,will use if i ever get the chance to have two skill sets (stupid balens lol)

Comment

Solo dungeons, I just go afk. Multiplayer dungeons, are easy when you have nukers right behind you. They do AoE while I do some finishing blows on whats left behind.
            [S7] Serpent's Den

Comment

Originally posted by R23014911 View Post
              Come on guys and girls 51 views and only i've dared reply,don't worry about any haters that may say" you suck ,blah blah blah".I'm interrested in what others put as their skills to,even if its not a tanking build put it up please.
              If People have nothing good to say they stay quiet...so pretty much not many have good things to say I guess O,..,e
              'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
              ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Mushi, can I ask how much extra rage per action slasher gives at level 3? I'll post my build up once the server is running again, but I went full defensive build.
                ~MIA

Comment

Originally posted by LostLimit View Post
                  Mushi, can I ask how much extra rage per action slasher gives at level 3? I'll post my build up once the server is running again, but I went full defensive build.
                  It stays at 5 rage gain ,its the rest that changes- 106% and 55phs yeah i was a little diappointed to at that.

Comment

Then it's not worth putting the skill points into, but thank you for telling me.
                    ~MIA

Comment

Get Slasher to Lv.4 Enough Said -.-
                      'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by LostLimit View Post
                        Then it's not worth putting the skill points into, but thank you for telling me.
                        Yes and no really its a pretty slack upgrade for sure,but i didn't really see anything that was much better.For a skill we use just about every cd thought even a small upgrade was worth it,and like it was said getting lv4 is a different story --110% 95 phs (now were talking lol !!).

Comment

Originally posted by R23014911 View Post
                          Yes and no really its a pretty slack upgrade for sure,but i didn't really see anything that was much better.For a skill we use just about every cd thought even a small upgrade was worth it,and like it was said getting lv4 is a different story --110% 95 phs (now were talking lol !!).
                          ^ Someone Understands
                          'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                          ☣CAIN☣

Comment

So far this is what I got.

Slasher: Lvl 4
                            Ultimate Slasher: Lvl 3
                            Delphic Destroyer: Lvl 1
                            Heart of Rage: Lvl 2
                            Combat Master: Lvl 3
                            Divine Blessing: Lvl 2
                            Whirlwind: Lvl 1
                            Intercept: Lvl 1

You have to have the Slasher. You basically use that skill to build up your rage, its like a regular skill, but with more damage and it has only 5 second CD.
                            I'm not sure if I would go Ultimate Slasher at Lvl 4 because of only the 5% and + 50 from the previous Lvl.
                            Intercept looks nice because it is like Damnation, fixed damage on a target, at Lvl. hits 1.5k + removes 40 rage ( + 10 from QTE ) from target.

Though I do like the passives on the bottom tree, but who knows how many skill points you would need to have to use them, so some tested will be needed.

Whirlwind is useless in PVP since its 50 rage and won't hit much on players, but it is pretty useful in dungeons and catacombs.

Also, Delphic Destroyer Lvl. 2 is still weaker than Enhanced Delphic Destroyer Lvl. 1 + you get 30% chance to get back 30 rage.

So far, haven't had much problems in solo arena, and group arena varies since I got with different people each time.

Comment

Originally posted by ProNab View Post
                              Get Slasher to Lv.4 Enough Said -.-
                              Thanks for the tip.
                              [S7] Serpent's Den

Comment

Working...
                              X