Click image for larger version

Name:	stats.png
Views:	1
Size:	322.1 KB
ID:	1660490

My next skills to get would be:
    lvl 42: Shadow Thrasher 3/4
    lvl 44: Tenacity 2/3

As you can see, it's mostly focused on the lower tree. I got the passives from the upper tree and Whirlwind because it makes PvE go faster, though if I were to respec I'd probably drop Delphic Destroyer and Whirlwind and get Intercept instead.

I'm also focusing on block more than PDef and Mdef as it works on both kinds of attack and also triggers the Enhanced Block passive.
    For damage dealing I try to keep Reverse Damage up and spam Slasher and Shadow Thrasher.

This character is usually in the top 20 Rankings, and it only has two pieces of the arena set.

That was my 2 Darus.

Comment

My defensive build.

Name:	stats1.png
Size:	266.9 KB
ID:	1660491

Name:	stats2.png
Size:	429.1 KB
ID:	1660492

Name:	stats3.png
Size:	255.3 KB
ID:	1660493
      Last edited by LostLimit; 09-11-2012, 05:15 PM.
      ~MIA

Comment

Originally posted by LostLimit View Post
        My defensive build.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23785[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23786[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23787[/ATTACH]
        ^ Support This Build
        'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
        ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Lol sorry I'm having trouble with the images.
          ~MIA

Comment

Lol sorry I'm having trouble with the images.
            It's cool, me being a mage i am not familair with all the names and descriptions of a knight let alone the positioning of the skill tree, what leads to what, and the lvl limitations of ea. skill, but seeing how i am loving and highly approving your build, why not take the time to create a "PvP Tank Knight" Thread for those out there QQing about how underpowered Knights are? I mean seriously you have a pretty solid build considering you have some nice block/def and hp gems in there, throw in a guide of what you suggest in terms of astrals/Gems/gear etc. ya seem to have some actual logic and common sense
            Last edited by ProNab; 09-11-2012, 06:27 PM.
            'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
            ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by ProNab View Post
              It's cool, me being a mage i am not familair with all the names and descriptions of a knight let alone the positioning of the skill tree, what leads to what, and the lvl limitations of ea. skill, but seeing how i am loving and highly approving your build, why nto take the time to create a "PvP Tank Knight" Thread for those out there QQing about how underpowered Knights are? I mean seriously you have a pretty solid build considering you have some nice block/def and hp gems in there, throw in a guide of what you suggest in terms of astrals/Gems/gear etc. ya seem to have some actual logic and common sense
              Plz do that lostlimit.Your whole build asures me that i'm going the right way with mine,and any and all tips from a higher lv would be great.

Comment

Originally posted by R23014911 View Post
                Plz do that lostlimit.Your whole build asures me that i'm going the right way with mine,and any and all tips from a higher lv would be great.
                Would also help if she/he stated reasons for attaining ea. skill and how to use it properly etc. tactics and other stuff, i made my Own Anti-Archer/Knight Thread somewhere around here in Game Discussions just look for it if yer a Mage (Wartune: PvP Mage (Updated) Anti-Archer/Knight)
                'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Thanks for the compliments guys, but I'm not very good at making guides D:

I can however, say a little about how I played my knight in pvp, and for the most part, I do fairly well, unless facing against cash payers with better gears/gems. For the most part in team arena, I team up with an archer and a mage. Since I already have 3 of the arena set, I am able to use my reflect skill at the beginning of the match, which I almost always use first. The 625 dmg reflect is very useful against squishy enemies because it allows my ultimate slasher to target them once they hit me. As a tank, I never use the shield skill first because I want my total % hp to be lower than that of my teammates, especially when facing another team who has knights. Reason for this is because the enemy knights will not be able to focus my teammates with ultimate slasher. I only use the shield skill when I usually get to half hp. Otherwise, it is usually best to use ultimate slasher whenever possible to target their squishies. Also keep in mind, with ultimate slasher, timing is very important. Do not use the skill immediately if you know for sure your skill will target their tank. Wait until your teammates damage their squishies first and compare their HP.

This probably could have been stated better but yeah.. D:
                  ~MIA

Comment

Thanks for the compliments guys, but I'm not very good at making guides D:

I can however, say a little about how I played my knight in pvp, and for the most part, I do fairly well, unless facing against cash payers with better gears/gems. For the most part in team arena, I team up with an archer and a mage. Since I already have 3 of the arena set, I am able to use my reflect skill at the beginning of the match, which I almost always use first. The 625 dmg reflect is very useful against squishy enemies because it allows my ultimate slasher to target them once they hit me. As a tank, I never use the shield skill first because I want my total % hp to be lower than that of my teammates, especially when facing another team who has knights. Reason for this is because the enemy knights will not be able to focus my teammates with ultimate slasher. I only use the shield skill when I usually get to half hp. Otherwise, it is usually best to use ultimate slasher whenever possible to target their squishies. Also keep in mind, with ultimate slasher, timing is very important. Do not use the skill immediately if you know for sure your skill will target their tank. Wait until your teammates damage their squishies first and compare their HP.

This probably could have been stated better but yeah.. D:
                    Decent Explination...If I'm Ever Not lazy and study up on the names and specifics of a Knight I'll make A PvP Guide *Highly Doubtful Though As I Am A VERY Busy Man)
                    'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                    ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Plz keep this topic bumped up- one of very few with any kind of info for knights,or better yet dels move it to guides and sticky untill we get class sub-forum or real quide plz.

Comment

Working...
                      X