De-Synthesis

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• De-Synthesis

For those who went a little too far with their synthesis, give them a way to go back a step and possibly get their synthesis items back.

As an example, a person who synthesized lvl 1 crystaloids to create a lvl 2 crystaloid would be able to de-synthesize the lvl 2 back into lvl 1's

Would be a good suggestion to give
    Don't see any harm in it.

I...I love you like a love song baby...
    I.. I love you like a love song baby...
    I...I love you like a love song baby...
    And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
    :o:o:o:o

Comment

this can cause a problem. Since, tracks of synthesis cannot be kept (assumed). Someone buys lets say lvl 5. Loids X 20, form mystery shop, but he actully needs lvl 4 for his gear, so he gets 200 lvl 4 for them ?
      Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Would also be the end of gem events, if you could just break a level 6+ gem into smaller gems and then re synth it and collect the rewards...

Comment

On a side note, how about letting us synth smaller potions into bigger ones? I really don't need level 1 pots being level 80 and all, I pretty much sell them unless they are level 3. And letting people synth up legend stones would be nice. I sold all my old ones, kind of a waste. At least let me level them up like crystaloids for 10-1 ratio ... heck, make it 15-1 even.
          Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

They way they could counter that is like some of the other events, make it to where you can only claim once a day or so
            Or even make it to where you don't get everything back but part or the synthesis items.
            It's still a possibility

Comment

Working...
            X