No announcement yet.

Rip camille

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cami was a true friend,i spoke to her alot on skype with the others,we had a real connection,she was always there for us,when i heard the news,i didnt believe it,i still cant now,but its true,i just gotta come to terms with it,as we all have,she was a true friend,i loved her with all my heart,and always will,i hope r2 will do what QQ sugested,that would mean alot to all who had the priverlege,to have played the game with her,and to have spoken to her,miss u cami,but i shall never forgot all the things we spoke about n all the times u made me laugh,your friend,Bounc3

Comment

Oxykotton if u new Cami u would understand thats all im sayin on the matter,not to mention shes got the whole server backing her,she was one in a million,she would do anythin for anyone,no questions askd,she deserves to be rememberd by all new and old who play wartune.

Comment

Good on R2 to have an event to honor Camille.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by DarthVille View Post
          That ticket idea sound gr8 and yes i support the castle idea it's like 10 minutes of work in photoshop or what design program they ar using, not a huge price to pay but the meaning of it will be, that R2 cares about a player and this game it's not only a cold business to them, RIP in heaven camille !
          I truly and deeply agree with you .

Comment

Originally posted by !!Bounce!! View Post
            Oxykotton if u new Cami u would understand thats all im sayin on the matter,not to mention shes got the whole server backing her,she was one in a million,she would do anythin for anyone,no questions askd,she deserves to be rememberd by all new and old who play wartune.
            You are acting like she is the only person to be nice in this world. There are plenty of people in this world that do amazing things for others. However, not all of them get memorials for them. In fact the only ones that get major memorials are presidents, celebreties, or people who made a very big impact on the world. For this game i bet if you didn't make this post about her. 99% of the people would not know who this person was. She deserves respect I agree with you on that. All deceased people deserve the respect for dying. As they are humans and they had family/friends. However, things like that should be kept personal. I can also assure you in a years time from now that hardly anyone will know who this person was. Sorry if this comes out harsh. It wasn't my intention to be a jerk or mean person. I am just stating facts here. This was normal person that had no major impact in the game except maybe your server.

She deserves the respect and it's awesome you guys care about her and want to do something special about her. However, in reality it's not different than say your next door neighbor dying or someone in Africa dying. People die every single day and someone is born every day. Should we have a memorial every single day for someone dying? Again I want to make this 100% clear that I am not in no way trying to make any of you upset or be a rude jerk to her or anyone. If anything I post comes out terrible to you. Then I fully apologize for my actions. I just feel that this type of thing should be kept personal.

Maybe through the server only but not the public for everyone since no one else knows who this person was and will probably forget in a few months time. Just like other people who died playing on R2 games which no one seems to bring anything about. Last year someone died as well and her family member had posted about it saying her son or daughter i forgot had passed away and wanted the account closed or something. Other than that post R2 did no such event to memorilze them. I doubt R2 will be doing this every time someone dies.

Comment

Wow 0xy, you sound beyond bitter. Instead of trying to take something from someone, how about those people who lose someone make a request also. Does it really harm you so much to see this event. Is this event even on your server? Is this event really so offensive that you feel the need to post across multiple posts your disagreement with it.

This isn't about celebrities, or presidents, or people dying in Africa. It's about a person who was special to other people in this gaming community. Regardless of how well known, or not known she is, you trying to trivialize the impact she had on some people in the game lacks comprehension. Even if she was only known by one person, who are you to decide to take something away from them.

You might feel like this type of thing should be kept personal, but that's your opinion not to be forced on everyone else. There are pages of people asking for something, anything that could honor her in some small way. It's a couple roses and a little bit of gold.

I know you won't take anything from what I say, and you'll sure come back with a smart, semi-offensive reply, but your lack of basic human emotion and dignity is astounding. You apologize if you come across a jerk, but it's obviously tokenistic as your intention is to clearly be a jerk, the apology is a masked, extremely transparent self-justification to continue your behavior.

Does it really matter than something nice is done for someone who passes away, regardless of if you knew them or judge them worthy. I don't know the player, or anything about them, but really find your shallow depth of emotion an absolute disgrace.

Comment

R.I.P Camille

we will continue whats you started.... may god bless your soul...
                well take the rest here....

condolence at your family..... god bless......

Comment

Hello, I'm Anuketh, from S 87, and I wish to express my condolences to The Family of Camille (By Blood and love)

0xy, ibzc, don't do fighting here, since it's clear Cami was friendly to all... don't disrespect her memory with the fighting..

Comment

r.i.p camille

Comment

RIP camille.
                      Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

RIP Camille I already heard your name but I just remembered if who is camille was. condolence to your family. a great knight of all times
                        Server: [s78]Mortling Stronghold
                        IGN: PaperHeart
                        Guild: Valhalla
                        Character: Knight
                        Level: 64
                        "Proud to be a Non-Casher"

Comment

i think Wartune should have this event every Month to honor the fallen but not single out or mention names to give every player who was lost their moment in the sun.

Comment

R.I.P Camille

Comment

R.I.P. Camille very sad. Condolence to your family.

Comment

Originally posted by MIndcool View Post
                                i think Wartune should have this event every Month to honor the fallen but not single out or mention names to give every player who was lost their moment in the sun.
                                Now this idea I like.

Comment

Working...
                                X