Rip camille

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rip camille

On s-55 we had a player who had been around a long time named Camille who has recently passed. I had played with her from the beginning and wanted to see if we could get something special done like make her Castle a memorial if possible. 312 530 Erandel.

She will be missed, thank you for anything in advance that you can do.
    I don't care about your BR. I am the best go fish player there ever was!

I second the motion, she was an awesome player and friend to all, a true gamer, and she will be missed greatly, and her city should be honored, and never moved.

Comment

yes i agree 100% with QQamore's suggestion, camille was a great player and a great friend, a memorial at her castle would be great..

RIP camille ty for everything u have done so sorry to see you go

Comment

Not to be mean or anything. I mean i am sorry for your loss and all. Really do mean it. As it does suck to have someone you care about pass away. Just one question though why is this person anymore special than anyone else who died? I know what you are doing is caring and all and I respect that really much. I just don't think R2 is going to do something like that for a person that no one really knows except your own server. your best bet is send a ticket in anyway. That way you can get a direct reply back from them. I just really don't think they would do something like that for a player on the game that wasn't anyone big you know? Like I don't think they would do that for an employee or mod if they passed away either.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Camille.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	132.0 KB
ID:	1679962

RIP Camille ...i hope R2 could make something special for her castle for a week

Comment

Sorry to hear that. I've fought against her in GA many times.
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

I had played a game called Ultima Online for many years and they did it for a player that had passed which is what gave me the idea to ask here. Camille was known by everyone on our server so it was worth the request. Figured couldn't hurt to ask.
              I don't care about your BR. I am the best go fish player there ever was!

Comment

I'm from s123 and we merged with s55 so I have had the pleasure and privilege of playing with Camille. It would be wonderful if something could be done in memory of her. Thank you for anything you can do to help us keep her memory alive.

Comment

Originally posted by QQamore View Post
                  I had played a game called Ultima Online for many years and they did it for a player that had passed which is what gave me the idea to ask here. Camille was known by everyone on our server so it was worth the request. Figured couldn't hurt to ask.
                  Yea i know it doesn't hurt to ask and your thought is really awesome. If something like that did happen then that be really great. I just don't see this happening really though. Just because your whole server knew her really doesn't change anything. Not to be mean or anything. Please don't take my words as being a jerk or anything. Just saying though there tons of top cashers in this game. What makes this one different from anyone else? Well good luck to you. I do hope something does happen for you guys. Since your thoughts are really great. Sorry for your loss and hope all goes well.

Comment

I fully support this idea, she was truly one of the finest players I had the privilege and honor to know. She will be missed greatly. 0ACE0

Comment

Sorry to hear this news guys. This would be awesome gesuture by R2 if granted, really showing how valued thier players are! Definately couldn't hurt to ask QQamore.

Comment

im sorry but you are mistaken, if you want i can get you a list of server with people who knew her. she would play bg just to hand out honor and stun the hell out of peeps. she was also a finalist in Class Wars..... also, battle rating aside, there is a lot more to this game than building a toon. this is someone played the game well and i would not hesitate to say did more dungeon runs than anyone because she enjoyed it. i think that is the point here. let the number people who respond to this post speak for how "big" she was, and who have kind words for her on her facebook memorial page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/204727543053443/

Comment

I support that Camille's Castle be a Memorial for her.

Comment

RIP for camile

Comment

give us a name of a player who died recently who was well known and i will consider you point valid, otherwise proly better to just can it

Comment

Working...
                              X