• JimmyHumuHumu
    replied
    awww ... so no... orgy?

/quits

Leave a comment:

• ProNab
    replied
    Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
    So while on another website which I frequent, nothing to do with gaming... I stumbled across this..

Now I don't play Wartunes but I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with having orgies....
    Not too sure if you guys are aware of your actual advertising campaign but it's pretty deceiving as well as pathetic. Do you want your customers to be perverted men looking for orgies or gamers looking to have fun?
    ^ Best...Ad...EVURRR~~~ *.* Nah Jk Jk But It was A Pretty Interesting Ad To Come Across, everyone has their own way of doing things, if it works for them then it works, and who knows...maybe they DO have orgies in guild chats or something O,..,e I mean...everyone can be goofs in the safety of their own home, doesn't have to be Literal +1 for the Laughs This Made My day

Leave a comment:

• ciroth
    replied
    I dont see whats so funny about it being translated as Divine Comedy. That is the literal translation, make sense in chinese.

Tazzadar, it wasn't really funny. Amusing yes, but nothing that would make people laugh.

Leave a comment:

• Tazzadar
    replied
    I see no problem with that. I only see you are the problem.
    Suit yourself kiddo. Don't judge others writings, if you cannot control yourself.

You're such a loser grayhatter, whatever is your feedbacks on my Laugh Out Loud written... Still you have no privilege to judge nor give a thumbs down on it.

It's not on the Terms & Agreement forum section anyway.
    Last edited by Tazzadar; 09-10-2012, 11:04 AM.

Leave a comment:

• grayhatter
    replied
    Ask yourself. What's the problem with that?

Leave a comment:

• Tazzadar
    replied
    Originally posted by grayhatter View Post
    Using "haha", I can understand. But super exaggeration it on a joke that isn't funny is.....
    seriously man??
    whats the problem with that..? You're not God! I bet you're a COMMUNIST

Leave a comment:

• grayhatter
    replied
    Using "haha", I can understand. But super exaggerating it on a joke that isn't funny is.....
    seriously man??
    Last edited by grayhatter; 09-10-2012, 10:47 AM. Reason: spelling error.

Leave a comment:

• andinuad
    replied
    It is great to hear that r2games has at least some scruples.

Leave a comment:

• Tazzadar
    replied
    Dude I played Wartune Chinese version, its very funny. They called the game "DIVINE COMEDY" ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
    I can't stop laughing... google chrome is the best translator ever! xD

Leave a comment:

• ciroth
    replied
    They following Evony's approach... but like you said... HIGHLY dated.

Leave a comment:

• Stormaggedon
    replied
    Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
    In that case my apologies ^^ I didn't click or feel the need to. Lol
    It...was a facepalm moment for the office staff around here. We've attempted to contact them and try to explain why its bad and should be changed, but from what I've been told they aren't exactly listening.

Leave a comment:

• ElusionM
    replied
    In that case my apologies ^^ I didn't click or feel the need to. Lol

Leave a comment:

• Stormaggedon
    replied
    If you'd bothered to click on the ad, you would see that it does not go to our site, but to the site of another company also running Wartune.

In short, that's not our ad, R2Games has nothing to do with that ad, and we had no part of it. We actually find it disappointing that a rival company is making a game we worked hard on look bad with a highly dated marketing campaign that should have died in the 90s. But I do completely agree with you, the game has nothing to do with Orgies, and it is pretty deceiving, but again our actual advertising campaign had nothing to do with it, and the people clicking it are customers of another company.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X