This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seriously? (ad is not from R2)

So while on another website which I frequent, nothing to do with gaming... I stumbled across this..

Now I don't play Wartunes but I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with having orgies....
    Not too sure if you guys are aware of your actual advertising campaign but it's pretty deceiving as well as pathetic. Do you want your customers to be perverted men looking for orgies or gamers looking to have fun?

Lol .
    Fuujin - Deputy of Crusaders - S2 - Level 66

Comment

If you'd bothered to click on the ad, you would see that it does not go to our site, but to the site of another company also running Wartune.

In short, that's not our ad, R2Games has nothing to do with that ad, and we had no part of it. We actually find it disappointing that a rival company is making a game we worked hard on look bad with a highly dated marketing campaign that should have died in the 90s. But I do completely agree with you, the game has nothing to do with Orgies, and it is pretty deceiving, but again our actual advertising campaign had nothing to do with it, and the people clicking it are customers of another company.
      This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

In that case my apologies ^^ I didn't click or feel the need to. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
          In that case my apologies ^^ I didn't click or feel the need to. Lol
          It...was a facepalm moment for the office staff around here. We've attempted to contact them and try to explain why its bad and should be changed, but from what I've been told they aren't exactly listening.
          This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

They following Evony's approach... but like you said... HIGHLY dated.

Comment

Dude I played Wartune Chinese version, its very funny. They called the game "DIVINE COMEDY" ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
              I can't stop laughing... google chrome is the best translator ever! xD
              I have played and become one of the strongest Mage in Server 5 and showed them how powerful mages are than Archers. 'I purchased balens & trying to support r2games 'but now I am quitting because of r2games doesn't even help you out and hear you out. 'They cannot make anything possible hence they are the only one who can do it.

Thank you everyone!
              I enjoyed the game and the game itself rocks!
              'but the company is ruined it.
              Goodbye!

Comment

It is great to hear that r2games has at least some scruples.

Comment

Using "haha", I can understand. But super exaggerating it on a joke that isn't funny is.....
                  seriously man??
                  Last edited by grayhatter; 09-10-2012, 10:47 AM. Reason: spelling error.
                  Wartune:
                  Server: [S3]Worg Lair
                  Name: Cashmere
                  Guild: Kingdom

My
                  My

Comment

Originally posted by grayhatter View Post
                    Using "haha", I can understand. But super exaggeration it on a joke that isn't funny is.....
                    seriously man??
                    whats the problem with that..? You're not God! I bet you're a COMMUNIST
                    I have played and become one of the strongest Mage in Server 5 and showed them how powerful mages are than Archers. 'I purchased balens & trying to support r2games 'but now I am quitting because of r2games doesn't even help you out and hear you out. 'They cannot make anything possible hence they are the only one who can do it.

Thank you everyone!
                    Goodbye!

Comment

Ask yourself. What's the problem with that?
                      Wartune:
                      Server: [S3]Worg Lair
                      Name: Cashmere
                      Guild: Kingdom

My
                      My

Comment

I see no problem with that. I only see you are the problem.
                        Suit yourself kiddo. Don't judge others writings, if you cannot control yourself.

You're such a loser grayhatter, whatever is your feedbacks on my Laugh Out Loud written... Still you have no privilege to judge nor give a thumbs down on it.

It's not on the Terms & Agreement forum section anyway.
                        Last edited by Tazzadar; 09-10-2012, 11:04 AM.

Thank you everyone!
                        Goodbye!

Comment

I dont see whats so funny about it being translated as Divine Comedy. That is the literal translation, make sense in chinese.

Tazzadar, it wasn't really funny. Amusing yes, but nothing that would make people laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                            So while on another website which I frequent, nothing to do with gaming... I stumbled across this..

Now I don't play Wartunes but I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with having orgies....
                            Not too sure if you guys are aware of your actual advertising campaign but it's pretty deceiving as well as pathetic. Do you want your customers to be perverted men looking for orgies or gamers looking to have fun?
                            ^ Best...Ad...EVURRR~~~ *.* Nah Jk Jk But It was A Pretty Interesting Ad To Come Across, everyone has their own way of doing things, if it works for them then it works, and who knows...maybe they DO have orgies in guild chats or something O,..,e I mean...everyone can be goofs in the safety of their own home, doesn't have to be Literal +1 for the Laughs This Made My day
                            'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                            ☣CAIN☣

Comment

awww ... so no... orgy?

/quits

Comment

Working...
                              X