☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyHumuHumu View Post
      awww ... so no... orgy?

/quits
      +1 because 1 less rooster to play with

Comment

Originally posted by ciroth View Post
        I dont see whats so funny about it being translated as Divine Comedy. That is the literal translation, make sense in chinese.

Tazzadar, it wasn't really funny. Amusing yes, but nothing that would make people laugh.
        Then don't laugh. Make sense?
        I have played and become one of the strongest Mage in Server 5 and showed them how powerful mages are than Archers. 'I purchased balens & trying to support r2games 'but now I am quitting because of r2games doesn't even help you out and hear you out. 'They cannot make anything possible hence they are the only one who can do it.

Thank you everyone!
        I enjoyed the game and the game itself rocks!
        'but the company is ruined it.
        Goodbye!

Comment

Originally posted by Tazzadar View Post
          Then don't laugh. Make sense?
          Someones taking it hard up the ....

Comment

Originally posted by autlos View Post
            Someones taking it hard up the ....
            Nah. It's what people prefer to be called as "trolls", and he's just the type of troll I am.

Comment

Originally posted by xTranquility View Post
              Nah. It's what people prefer to be called as "trolls", and he's just the type of troll I am.
              Hah, I know, its just this troll takes it a little too seriously, a little butt hurt

Comment

Hah, I know, its just this troll takes it a little too seriously, a little butt hurt
                Nah. I'm the type of troll that will seem serious, but in reality, is actually proving a valid point and having a good laugh in real life about it. Seems like he does just that.

Comment

Lol. Lack of laughter

Comment

Lol. Lack of laughter
                    Pity on you.
                    I have played and become one of the strongest Mage in Server 5 and showed them how powerful mages are than Archers. 'I purchased balens & trying to support r2games 'but now I am quitting because of r2games doesn't even help you out and hear you out. 'They cannot make anything possible hence they are the only one who can do it.

Thank you everyone!
                    Goodbye!

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                      If you'd bothered to click on the ad, you would see that it does not go to our site, but to the site of another company also running Wartune.

In short, that's not our ad, R2Games has nothing to do with that ad, and we had no part of it. We actually find it disappointing that a rival company is making a game we worked hard on look bad with a highly dated marketing campaign that should have died in the 90s. But I do completely agree with you, the game has nothing to do with Orgies, and it is pretty deceiving, but again our actual advertising campaign had nothing to do with it, and the people clicking it are customers of another company.
                      Let me just say that I like the way that R2 is handling this game, for the most part anyway. The character outfits in the game are rather fanservicey though. lol I can't exactly blame the rival company for trying to capitalize on that fact, as dated as the concept is.
                      "Without love it cannot be seen."

Name: Ange
                      Nickname: The Witch of Resurrection

Comment

Originally posted by R22036928 View Post
                        Let me just say that I like the way that R2 is handling this game, for the most part anyway. The character outfits in the game are rather fanservicey though. lol I can't exactly blame the rival company for trying to capitalize on that fact, as dated as the concept is.
                        Fan servicey is putting it nicely IMHO. If we could have changed some of the outfits, we would have, but its not one of the things we're allowed to change.
                        This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                          Fan servicey is putting it nicely IMHO. If we could have changed some of the outfits, we would have, but its not one of the things we're allowed to change.
                          You can always make a creative new market though. Idk, like putting your logo of r2games together with the wartune logo.

That will divert the customers attention.

Thank you everyone!
                          Goodbye!

Comment

So Seriously....No Orgies Yo? Q_Q
                            'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                            ☣CAIN☣

Comment

LOL.... In this forum the ad service they use runs the wartunes ads for the other company.

..."hunt evil with her!" and more other sexual innuendo ... lol

Comment

To clarify again, these are not our ads and we absolutely do not approve of them.

Comment

Working...
                                X