This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ElusionM
    started a topic Seriously? (ad is not from R2)

Seriously? (ad is not from R2)

So while on another website which I frequent, nothing to do with gaming... I stumbled across this..

Now I don't play Wartunes but I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with having orgies....
    Not too sure if you guys are aware of your actual advertising campaign but it's pretty deceiving as well as pathetic. Do you want your customers to be perverted men looking for orgies or gamers looking to have fun?

• Stormaggedon
    replied
    Originally posted by sway View Post
    To clarify again, these are not our ads and we absolutely do not approve of them.
    So let it be written, so let it be done.

Leave a comment:

• sway
    replied
    To clarify again, these are not our ads and we absolutely do not approve of them.

Leave a comment:

• ciroth
    replied
    LOL.... In this forum the ad service they use runs the wartunes ads for the other company.

..."hunt evil with her!" and more other sexual innuendo ... lol

Leave a comment:

• ProNab
    replied
    So Seriously....No Orgies Yo? Q_Q

Leave a comment:

• Tazzadar
    replied
    Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
    Fan servicey is putting it nicely IMHO. If we could have changed some of the outfits, we would have, but its not one of the things we're allowed to change.
    You can always make a creative new market though. Idk, like putting your logo of r2games together with the wartune logo.

That will divert the customers attention.

Leave a comment:

• Stormaggedon
    replied
    Originally posted by R22036928 View Post
    Let me just say that I like the way that R2 is handling this game, for the most part anyway. The character outfits in the game are rather fanservicey though. lol I can't exactly blame the rival company for trying to capitalize on that fact, as dated as the concept is.
    Fan servicey is putting it nicely IMHO. If we could have changed some of the outfits, we would have, but its not one of the things we're allowed to change.

Leave a comment:

• R22036928
    replied
    Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
    If you'd bothered to click on the ad, you would see that it does not go to our site, but to the site of another company also running Wartune.

In short, that's not our ad, R2Games has nothing to do with that ad, and we had no part of it. We actually find it disappointing that a rival company is making a game we worked hard on look bad with a highly dated marketing campaign that should have died in the 90s. But I do completely agree with you, the game has nothing to do with Orgies, and it is pretty deceiving, but again our actual advertising campaign had nothing to do with it, and the people clicking it are customers of another company.
    Let me just say that I like the way that R2 is handling this game, for the most part anyway. The character outfits in the game are rather fanservicey though. lol I can't exactly blame the rival company for trying to capitalize on that fact, as dated as the concept is.

Leave a comment:

• Tazzadar
    replied
    Originally posted by autlos View Post
    Lol. Lack of laughter
    Pity on you.

Leave a comment:

• autlos
    replied
    Lol. Lack of laughter

Leave a comment:

• xTranquility
    replied
    Hah, I know, its just this troll takes it a little too seriously, a little butt hurt
    Nah. I'm the type of troll that will seem serious, but in reality, is actually proving a valid point and having a good laugh in real life about it. Seems like he does just that.

Leave a comment:

• autlos
    replied
    Originally posted by xTranquility View Post
    Nah. It's what people prefer to be called as "trolls", and he's just the type of troll I am.
    Hah, I know, its just this troll takes it a little too seriously, a little butt hurt

Leave a comment:

• xTranquility
    replied
    Someones taking it hard up the ....
    Nah. It's what people prefer to be called as "trolls", and he's just the type of troll I am.

Leave a comment:

• autlos
    replied
    Originally posted by Tazzadar View Post
    Then don't laugh. Make sense?
    Someones taking it hard up the ....

Leave a comment:

• Tazzadar
    replied
    Originally posted by ciroth View Post
    I dont see whats so funny about it being translated as Divine Comedy. That is the literal translation, make sense in chinese.

Tazzadar, it wasn't really funny. Amusing yes, but nothing that would make people laugh.
    Then don't laugh. Make sense?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X