Dark Sylph Release?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It all depends on players.
    People see on chinese servers players using lightning sylph and now all say that lightning its/is OP.
    OP are almost all sylphs if you know how to use them.
    Dark and Light have an advantage cause they are cash and they hit/are powerful than other 4 types ( free ones ).
    Noone can say that one sylph is op just because its skills or they saw top50 chinese having lightning sylph only.
    Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
    Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
    That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by ChillzOut View Post
      Yeap,CW only,or some tank stuff.... But im just saying its a big deal to choose wisely now...most mages on chinese roll with apollo (i mean female one) and 2nd place goes to Gaia... They prolly have good reasons for that..
      you sure its athen(apollo evovled) on the platforms i had they mostly had hercules(electric evolved) since hercules is awesome in PvE and in PvP it deals single-target high dmg,lol yep they one hit ko troops so no need for aoe sylphs...so yeah archers/knights might use athena,diff platforms diff builds it seems

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
        It all depends on players.
        People see on chinese servers players using lightning sylph and now all say that lightning its/is OP.
        OP are almost all sylphs if you know how to use them.
        Dark and Light have an advantage cause they are cash and they hit/are powerful than other 4 types ( free ones ).
        Noone can say that one sylph is op just because its skills or they saw top50 chinese having lightning sylph only.
        ya gotta admit...pan is useles

Comment

Thats execly what im saying...it means not to rush with sylphs...just gave example with chinese so ppl could now that they dont have to rush... Me personaly saving all items for dark one since patch with sylphs came...but who knows,maybe i make pan orange... Just want to see what all sylph are capable off,and then ill start with upgrades..

Comment

Most players (80%) on Chinese servers either have dark Sylph or electro/electric/lightning/lightningbolt/voltage/thunder/storm/electromagnetic/gigawatt/thundera/etc... mother**************** Sylph we don't care about the name of Sylph ffs we only play a damn game it's not a electrical engineering course. Hope it can help you all electrical engineer out there.
            Last edited by Eskendal; 01-21-2014, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
              Most players (80%) on Chinese servers either have dark Sylph or electro/electric/lightning/lightningbolt/voltage/thunder/storm/electromagnetic/gigawatt/thundera/etc... mother**************** Sylph we don't care about the name of Sylph ffs we only play a damn game it's not a electric engineering course. Hope it can help you all electric engineer out there.
              you mean tesla?

eve is more efective on the chinese servers because they are stronger than us so they can finish the troops faster than us. At least thats what i think, never played on a chinese server lol

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                you mean tesla?

eve is more efective on the chinese servers because they are stronger than us so they can finish the troops faster than us. At least thats what i think, never played on a chinese server lol
                Not really...they just have more cashers on chinese servers and having more advanced version with tons of other things and more than half a yr of playtime ahead of us. When we have the same version as they do now along with the same amount of playtime (and of course cashed as much) then we'll be the same as most of them currently. All sylphs are only as effective as the player stats since they all deal a % of the player's dmg potential to the enemies. If you gave a 10k br player vs a 150k br player an orange sylph, the dmg dealt will be worlds apart due to player stats. So even if you see orange sylphs in arena, it doesn't automatically mean the player is strong as they may have spent all their cash on the sylph and didn't work much on their toon (either cause they're still farming for better equipment or they're noob to think having a better sylph = guaranteed to win fights...)
                IGN: Athena
                Guild: Warriors
                Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                Class: Archer
                Difficulty Level: Noob
                BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                  you sure its athen(apollo evovled) on the platforms i had they mostly had hercules(electric evolved) since hercules is awesome in PvE and in PvP it deals single-target high dmg,lol yep they one hit ko troops so no need for aoe sylphs...so yeah archers/knights might use athena,diff platforms diff builds it seems
                  Yeap,most popular is Athena then Hercules...but we will see in time... I just dont wanna be in skin of those players which will put everything in one sylph and than say "OH *****,im sreewed" xD

Comment

Originally posted by ChillzOut View Post
                    Yeap,most popular is Athena then Hercules...but we will see in time... I just dont wanna be in skin of those players which will put everything in one sylph and than say "OH *****,im sreewed" xD
                    yah i dont wanna be either

@athena an orange apollo maxed its stufs that are maxed with spelcrum(forgot what those stats are -_-") can hit pretty damn hard especially if its a lv 80 orange sylph ~_~ take example from tok nm orange apollo lol

Comment

yah i dont wanna be either

@athena an orange apollo maxed its stufs that are maxed with spelcrum(forgot what those stats are -_-") can hit pretty damn hard especially if its a lv 80 orange sylph ~_~ take example from tok nm orange apollo lol
                      Do you know what you're talking about? I see you being clueless at the claims you made.
                      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                      [No longer logging in]

Comment

I very much doubt I'll see a purple/orange fire/lightning sylph so soon.
                        as soon as i get my gaia tomorrow i will make it purple with the mahras i have saved jajajaja
                        IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

You are forgetting that eve has a front row attack which can be used to clear out the troops so even against troops eve is the best, also the reason why hercules is used so much is that it is simply the best sylph, so what they do is clear out the troops using front row attack(or aoe which hercules gets) and then they just OHKO anyone whose electric guardian level is low, hercules deals mad massive damage to players, enough to OHKO even 150k br players if it crits, the only way to avoid that is to get the guardian against electric as high as possible

Comment

I very much doubt I'll see a purple/orange fire/lightning sylph so soon.
                            you'll see purple for sure
                            Knight - Kabam - S1
                            Guild - Derpicorns

Comment

how much dollars is white 1star to purp?

Comment

Depending on which currency we're talking about.
                                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                                X