Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Dark Sylph Release?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark Sylph Release?

Any reliable information about events / release dates on the dark sylph? Cannot seem to find any reliable information anywhere.

They might make a " Consume/Recharge " event for dark sylph during this event/month, if not...probably february/march for sure.
    Dark will be wanted by mages most, seeing it will be for their cw, rest I don't see a reason to spend money like we did for Apollo.
    Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
    Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
    That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

They will probably want to milk as much as possible from gaia n amazon first before they release hades.

Comment

Originally posted by maygwan View Post
        They will probably want to milk as much as possible from gaia n amazon first before they release hades.
        Free pets.
        Explain to me how they can milk money with fire and lightning sylph please.
        Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
        That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
          Free pets.
          upgrade/enchant
          IGN: AncientEvil
          Server: EU-271+merged
          Class: Archer
          Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Yeah thats what I figured regarding the event, its just frustrating as we are waiting for the Dark to invest the mahras/selpcrums into, meaning those with fire / lightning will probably out grow me in the mean time due to the release delay.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
              upgrade/enchant
              I very much doubt I'll see a purple/orange fire/lightning sylph so soon.

Comment

I'll see over 10+

I...I love you like a love song baby...
                I.. I love you like a love song baby...
                I...I love you like a love song baby...
                And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
                :o:o:o:o

Comment

purple amazon and electro already exists thanks to last recharge event
                  [morfinnor]
                  Temple of Ibalize

Comment

go S1 please^^

Comment

Free pets.
                      I expected they shall come out with some purple sylphs in those chests when they asked which we like more between fire and electro. They still have time to do that

Comment

Everyone w8ing for Dark sylph,and will invest big money in it cuz its cashier sylph... But if u log to chinese server,top 50 players...noone has dark sylph...dont get fooled...

Comment

Originally posted by ChillzOut View Post
                          Everyone w8ing for Dark sylph,and will invest big money in it cuz its cashier sylph... But if u log to chinese server,top 50 players...noone has dark sylph...dont get fooled...
                          dark sylph will only be useful for mages cw tbh in other things is it really useful?

Comment

What do they have? Electric?

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                              dark sylph will only be useful for mages cw tbh in other things is it really useful?
                              Yeap,CW only,or some tank stuff.... But im just saying its a big deal to choose wisely now...most mages on chinese roll with apollo (i mean female one) and 2nd place goes to Gaia... They prolly have good reasons for that..

Comment

Working...
                              X