Suggestion to stop Spawn Campers in the Battle ground

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion to stop Spawn Campers in the Battle ground

This Idea came to me while i was just in the battle ground tonight. So when a player is defeated in the BG (battle ground) of course there going to be sent back to home base. My thoughts are in order to stop spawn campers and actually allow players from BOTH teams to actually GET OUT of their home bases is thus. After a battle regardless of who wins it both players are sent back to their respective home bases.

If anything, reckon they should have stronger guardians, nearly unbeatable per each bracket, that way spawn camping is near impossible xD... Then again, both suggestions have been said before.
    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Ah i see. I Personally see Spawn camping as a form of cheating and i wish the GMs would do SOMETHING lol

Comment

They do it in guild battles too, makes for quick games. I think you should be able to join in, in battlegrounds to help your teammates out like in guild battles. Have a way to call out players so you can do 1v1 if you want. Maybe offer more honor for the 1v1 then the ones you help your teammates in. You couldn't help the person that instigated the fight until another person joined in, on the challengers side. Maybe have a traitor mode where you can attack your own teammates and steal their honor. How about every man for himself, or a mode where you can't view titles, or someone stats, you just have to attack purely blind not knowing what lvl/br your attacking.

Comment

Originally posted by smk75 View Post
          They do it in guild battles too, makes for quick games. I think you should be able to join in, in battlegrounds to help your teammates out like in guild battles. Have a way to call out players so you can do 1v1 if you want. Maybe offer more honor for the 1v1 then the ones you help your teammates in. You couldn't help the person that instigated the fight until another person joined in, on the challengers side. Maybe have a traitor mode where you can attack your own teammates and steal their honor. How about every man for himself, or a mode where you can't view titles, or someone stats, you just have to attack purely blind not knowing what lvl/br your attacking.
          interesting thoughts

Comment

R2 will not implement anything unless it was in the Chinese Wartune.

As such, posting in the suggestion/feedback section is generally (most of the time) futile.
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Not necessarily Condor. Aeria games bans people for spawn camping during GB or BG. So in a sense R2 can implement a ban if they wanted to. They just choose not to.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                Not necessarily Condor. Aeria games bans people for spawn camping during GB or BG. So in a sense R2 can implement a ban if they wanted to. They just choose not to.
                Sad isn't it?

Comment

Working...
                X