Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Behold to the story of Wartune! READ THIS!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Behold to the story of Wartune! READ THIS!

Chinese Version of Wartune

The so-called Divine Comedy, in fact, is a musical instrument created by Chuangshi Shen. But it is not just a musical instrument - when Chuangshi Shen play of the Divine Comedy from world will change. The power of the weapons even Chuangshi Shen create concern So, before he slept, he Divine Comedy to split into seven fragments, each one of the fragments are actually a powerful artifact, our story is around this the seven Divine Comedy.   Game Background (Divine Comedy - the early chapters): the era of the beginning of the game, extending over several centuries magic war has ended. The war has no winners, only created a chaotic world. Jayaraman empire once powerful heyday, after the chaos of war has been like an empty shell, Empire territory occupied by alien biological Monster also around the continent gathered, ready to launch the next attack ......   protagonist character: "I want to beat all mythical and human to control everything. "phrase that best reflect the character of the hero, his cheerful personality, rigorous thinking and mature, far more than ordinary courage and ability, all Monster hatred, and betrayal of human of the gods, he is not the slightest feelings dare to challenge everything, like "God of War" Kratos, but cares more about the feelings for each life he care so deeply about ruining lives Monster ruthlessly.   The game terrain: This is a magical world, mainly from three continents. Meaning "birth" Gaia continent, meaning "growth" Fama continent - and means "battle" Iahn continent. Each continent has a unique and diverse terrain, both beautiful and peaceful grasslands, mountains, forests, oasis, floating island, a dangerous and unpredictable deserts, swamps, volcanoes, lava, snow, each of which terrain on some complex and volatile region, such as temples, ruins, valleys, lakes, illusion, camps, villages, ruins, etc..   Game race: the race within the game set is very large: Undead, Orcs, fish Terran, elves, angels family, Maronite, the Centaur family cave families, and so the same monster in the game on foundation derivative, more types, such as: Enchanted class souls of the class, curse class, fear, death of class as well as mutation classes, etc., are numerous, so that you have enough freshness.   In such a huge race, each race not only has its own unique characteristics, there is a complex relationship between fish Terran Terran is the enemy, and later became a friend of the hero, the Dragon and Angel racial more complex grievances ... so many, constitute the entire world.   Game style: Game Architecture and landscape style of medieval Europe, wild and bizarre lair cave is completely a magical style players equipped with steel and leather class decorated with crystals and gems, the currency in circulation gold coins.

LMAO! Just for FUN!

I so love GOOGLE CHROME TRANSLATION makes my day hilarious hahaha!
    I have played and become one of the strongest Mage in Server 5 and showed them how powerful mages are than Archers. 'I purchased balens & trying to support r2games 'but now I am quitting because of r2games doesn't even help you out and hear you out. 'They cannot make anything possible hence they are the only one who can do it.

Thank you everyone!
    I enjoyed the game and the game itself rocks!
    'but the company is ruined it.
    Goodbye!

Originally posted by Tazzadar View Post
    Chinese Version of Wartune

LMAO! Just for FUN!

I so love GOOGLE CHROME TRANSLATION makes my day hilarious hahaha!
    Interesting Read...was trying to make sense of it, think i got most of it down
    'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
    ☣CAIN☣

Comment

nah you don't have to rate it.
      I just like how the google chrome translate the chinese wartune, but anyway, 'I hope it's not how the real writings of the background or history "whatever" of wartune.
      I have played and become one of the strongest Mage in Server 5 and showed them how powerful mages are than Archers. 'I purchased balens & trying to support r2games 'but now I am quitting because of r2games doesn't even help you out and hear you out. 'They cannot make anything possible hence they are the only one who can do it.

Thank you everyone!
      I enjoyed the game and the game itself rocks!
      'but the company is ruined it.
      Goodbye!

Comment

I could've sworn Divine Comedy was about Dante traveling to the purgatory (or something).
        Never read it all really. o3o

Back then in my elementary days I went "what's so funny going to hell?" )

Google translate?
        So far the translation's not bad really. Somewhat.

Useless
        ...but actually does something like stalk every word you post
        Forum-cleaner

This moderator is unreliable, I'm serious

Comment

xD!! COol! LLOLOL

Comment

Working...
          X