Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Chinese Version with 69,859 Battle Rating!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R23876629
    replied
    lol hope it is not a pishing page because i cannot understand a damn thing :P ,, btw thanks buddy !!
    Last edited by Kitwritten; 01-31-2013, 02:11 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R23876629
    replied
    lol awesome AWESOME

Leave a comment:

• reyfunk12
    replied
    ...wow nice characters ^_^ so strong ..

Leave a comment:

• shadowball2
    replied
    Originally posted by ch4rlie
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]33104[/ATTACH] try this one lol
    Lol lvl 80 daru engraving. Plus that mage probably don't have will destroyer judging from her crit stats.
    Getting 1 crit from that would probably means death.

Leave a comment:

• milkybrah
    replied
    if you go to the first server of the chinese version there are actually level 80's with 90k battle rating

Leave a comment:

• LadyArthemis
    replied
    i've seen 160k + br ==a

Leave a comment:

• lordMakedon
    replied
    Bravo)0we just reach 30k brate).just soem man toldem this is oirginally CHINESE GAME RITE>>Bravo chine...ceep forward...ex yugosalvia greetings..btw tonight is our New year 14jan so HAPPy new year alllllllllllllllllllllll

Leave a comment:

• Yukkitamain
    replied
    Omg gold winggg >.<

Leave a comment:

• R23211597
    replied
    Originally posted by Aehel View Post
    if you notice the archer has the lowest level among those three and she is still missing one part of her yellow set, and her gear on bottom left (i don't know what is it) still blue as well.

no matter you picked "correct" or "wrong" class the most important question is "how much you are able to spend?"
    IMO, it's not your class that makes you godly, instead it is your money.
    the blue thing in bottom left is the champion medal the others spent about 1k more insignas that week to have the elite warrior medalion or higher but those change ever week maybe archer didnt make enough insignas that week

Leave a comment:

• Ozz3605
    replied
    Too many things copied from WoW..now the flaming mount...meh lol

Leave a comment:

• -Arco-
    replied
    nc nc nc!!!!!
    ty Tazzadar

Leave a comment:

• DeathRiver
    replied
    Originally posted by R21114127
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]25455[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]25456[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]25457[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]25458[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]25459[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]25460[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]25461[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]25462[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]25463[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]25464[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]25465[/ATTACH]
    I lol'ed at this.

Leave a comment:

• HeavyWind
    replied
    well for my experiencecto get into wartune CN. i have try game chinese on facebook called Efunfun. and suddenly other chinese game appear , i click it and.... well 0_0 i cant read anything what dyna said just click and click.

Leave a comment:

• R21763422
    replied
    Just like to chip in abit...

The Chinese Version is called "Divine Tunes", or "Divine Melody" (more appropriate). It has a musical aspect to it. Definitely not "Comedy". LOL.

Oh, and the stats of the Horse is roughly: Power / Strength, Intelligence, Stamina / Endurance, and Armor.
    The fifth and last stat is "Animal Soul Points" or "Pet Soul Points".
    Last edited by R21763422; 10-07-2012, 04:15 AM. Reason: Additional info

Leave a comment:

• bladewarior
    replied
    Originally posted by xVinylScratchx View Post
    Just looked at this again and noticed, the knight with the 2nd highest BR has the lowest daru engraving level. lets see his stats at the mages daru engraving level

23 = 46%

30 = 60%

35 = 70%

Geeze that knight would be awesome.
    its even more daru engraving gos up 2% each lvl upto lvl 50, 51-70 its 3% each lvl and 71+ its 4% each lvl

Leave a comment:

Working...
X