Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please Correct me............about gaia.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Correct me............about gaia.

as gaia uses crit, a knight who has no crit, how is he going to be benefited??? only those who crit, gaia will be helpful to them,,,,,???
    so correct me how gaia is helpful to a knight with ewd?????????

Amazone is for user EWD
    Gaia is for user Crit

Comment

but then if u consider,, giga is better dmg dealer thn giga,,,, same story like before, pan n iris,,, as a knight tak pan, cas it has aoe,,,,, but then we all knw how useful is pan,,,,, same way amazon is big sister of pan,, both useless,

Comment

as far as i know Eve is not a pure crit sylph, it is better suited for those who have a crit build, since the passive and the skill she has, but other then that, majority of her skills aren't crit based :S
        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

You can still use Gaia for the damage and skills.
          Only two passives revolve around crit, anything else isn't affected by the stat.
          "… Stupid people do stupid things.
          Smart people outsmart each other.
          Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
          TheGuardingDark status: ██
          senadbasic status: ██
          oxykotton status: ██

Comment

hope so, in the end,,, giga is better then amazon........

Comment

I don't know, but I assume that the passive skills you are talking about Gaia/Eve should still be bought in the market?

Please, you should also give advice to non-cashers... What I know is that the free passive skill of electric sylph has nothing to do with crit...

Comment

i said this many times already but there is only ONE passive which has a CHANCE to boost your next attack's critchance.
                the other passive is a chance to prevent your enemy from critting you. if anything then this skill favours EWD, cause other people with this sylph gonna use this passive against you.
                then there is 1 active buff which increases crit chance and dmg by 10% for 3 rounds. but i dont see anyone using this, it's just not worth it imo.

if you are a knight and want to use one of the new pets, go for gaia no matter if crit or not. the matk is a huge advantage in cw over patk sylphs. also the passive 5% damage boost every time u get hit will make this pet hit harder than fire and more useful in pve where u take most hits as tank.

as a free player you should probably try to save bound balens for some of the stronger hitting active skills as well as the passive which increases damage by 5% when u get hit (i would wait for other people to test this first).
                Last edited by Setsuna88; 01-22-2014, 03:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SwarupOM View Post
                  but then if u consider,, giga is better dmg dealer thn giga,,,, same story like before, pan n iris,,, as a knight tak pan, cas it has aoe,,,,, but then we all knw how useful is pan,,,,, same way amazon is big sister of pan,, both useless,
                  I think gaia is better dmg dealer than giga
                  Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                  Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                  Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                  One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                  In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                  One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                  One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                  In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
                    i said this many times already but there is only ONE passive which has a CHANCE to boost your next attack's critchance.
                    the other passive is a chance to prevent your enemy from critting you. if anything then this skill favours EWD, cause other people with this sylph gonna use this passive against you.
                    then there is 1 active buff which increases crit chance and dmg by 10% for 3 rounds. but i dont see anyone using this, it's just not worth it imo.

if you are a knight and want to use one of the new pets, go for gaia no matter if crit or not. the matk is a huge advantage in cw over patk sylphs. also the passive 5% damage boost every time u get hit will make this pet hit harder than fire and more useful in pve where u take most hits as tank.

as a free player you should probably try to save bound balens for some of the stronger hitting active skills as well as the passive which increases damage by 5% when u get hit (i would wait for other people to test this first).
                    Hey, this is getting all confusing... I see in some threads that the passive is skill is 5% increased damage "WHEN YOU ATTACK", then some threads are saying 5% increased damage "WHEN YOU GET HIT".... Which is really true.... Hmmmm... I hope the maintenance is over, cause I want to know it.

Depending on what I see, I would probably invest my bound balens on Rain Dance first... 700+ bound balens takes "almost" 2 months to earn (assuming you do blitz with skeleton keys and do complete guild blessing)..

Comment

Lavash has data taken straight from S1 while the older one has data posted in August from China translation.
                      "… Stupid people do stupid things.
                      Smart people outsmart each other.
                      Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
                      TheGuardingDark status: ██
                      senadbasic status: ██
                      oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Originally posted by SwarupOM View Post
                        hope so, in the end,,, giga is better then amazon........
                        yeah i agree gagu is better than giga

Comment

^but aiga is the strongest
                          Server: East Coast Server 300+
                          Class: Mage
                          Level: 70+
                          Battle Rating: 90+k
                          Honor: Lord Divine

Comment

Originally posted by ball0n View Post
                            ^but aiga is the strongest
                            until aiga meets gaga lady

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
                              until aiga meets gaga lady
                              lol .............
                              Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Working...
                              X