Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please Correct me............about gaia.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SwarupOM
    started a topic Please Correct me............about gaia.

Please Correct me............about gaia.

as gaia uses crit, a knight who has no crit, how is he going to be benefited??? only those who crit, gaia will be helpful to them,,,,,???
    so correct me how gaia is helpful to a knight with ewd?????????

• JVl1CH3113
    replied
    i guess someone will call their mama.

Leave a comment:

• MolochMage
    replied
    I want baba.

Leave a comment:

• R21577189
    replied
    I will try for gabra I guess.

Leave a comment:

• R27457875
    replied
    I'll keep my Iris. She is pretty powerful and I'm certainly not going to waste effort to build a new sylph from scratches.

Leave a comment:

• MrPunkinHead
    replied
    Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
    until aiga meets gaga lady
    Don't forget about the others.
    tak pan has owie, but thankfully he has a bigger, useless sister, amazon dot com.
    gigabyte better than mega but doesn't compare to the dark side of the force.

Leave a comment:

• kattuktk
    replied
    Gaia is better, EWD or crit

Leave a comment:

• R29296591
    replied
    Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
    lol .............

Leave a comment:

• R21577189
    replied
    Originally posted by ball0n View Post
    ^but aiga is the strongest

Leave a comment:

• ball0n
    replied
    ^but aiga is the strongest

Leave a comment:

• R21577189
    replied
    Originally posted by SwarupOM View Post
    hope so, in the end,,, giga is better then amazon........
    yeah i agree gagu is better than giga

Leave a comment:

• MrPunkinHead
    replied
    Lavash has data taken straight from S1 while the older one has data posted in August from China translation.

Leave a comment:

• Kingryan
    replied
    Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
    i said this many times already but there is only ONE passive which has a CHANCE to boost your next attack's critchance.
    the other passive is a chance to prevent your enemy from critting you. if anything then this skill favours EWD, cause other people with this sylph gonna use this passive against you.
    then there is 1 active buff which increases crit chance and dmg by 10% for 3 rounds. but i dont see anyone using this, it's just not worth it imo.

if you are a knight and want to use one of the new pets, go for gaia no matter if crit or not. the matk is a huge advantage in cw over patk sylphs. also the passive 5% damage boost every time u get hit will make this pet hit harder than fire and more useful in pve where u take most hits as tank.

as a free player you should probably try to save bound balens for some of the stronger hitting active skills as well as the passive which increases damage by 5% when u get hit (i would wait for other people to test this first).
    Hey, this is getting all confusing... I see in some threads that the passive is skill is 5% increased damage "WHEN YOU ATTACK", then some threads are saying 5% increased damage "WHEN YOU GET HIT".... Which is really true.... Hmmmm... I hope the maintenance is over, cause I want to know it.

Depending on what I see, I would probably invest my bound balens on Rain Dance first... 700+ bound balens takes "almost" 2 months to earn (assuming you do blitz with skeleton keys and do complete guild blessing)..

Leave a comment:

• R21577189
    replied
    Originally posted by SwarupOM View Post
    but then if u consider,, giga is better dmg dealer thn giga,,,, same story like before, pan n iris,,, as a knight tak pan, cas it has aoe,,,,, but then we all knw how useful is pan,,,,, same way amazon is big sister of pan,, both useless,
    I think gaia is better dmg dealer than giga

Leave a comment:

• Setsuna88
    replied
    i said this many times already but there is only ONE passive which has a CHANCE to boost your next attack's critchance.
    the other passive is a chance to prevent your enemy from critting you. if anything then this skill favours EWD, cause other people with this sylph gonna use this passive against you.
    then there is 1 active buff which increases crit chance and dmg by 10% for 3 rounds. but i dont see anyone using this, it's just not worth it imo.

if you are a knight and want to use one of the new pets, go for gaia no matter if crit or not. the matk is a huge advantage in cw over patk sylphs. also the passive 5% damage boost every time u get hit will make this pet hit harder than fire and more useful in pve where u take most hits as tank.

as a free player you should probably try to save bound balens for some of the stronger hitting active skills as well as the passive which increases damage by 5% when u get hit (i would wait for other people to test this first).
    Last edited by Setsuna88; 01-22-2014, 03:17 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X