Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

More beautiful clothes weapon and hat to archers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More beautiful clothes weapon and hat to archers

when wartune make one clothes weapon or hat event and i see clothes in mages and knights are so beautiful but after i see in my archer and is really ugly please more beauti clothes to archers and in this event fish weapon is really ugly puuaj!
    Name:Ereshkigal
    Class:Archer
    Level:65
    Server:246
    Br:85.000

The Fish is THE best weapon vanity item since the Skulled Crossbow.
    Humph!
    "… Stupid people do stupid things.
    Smart people outsmart each other.
    Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
    TheGuardingDark status: ██
    senadbasic status: ██
    oxykotton status: ██

Comment

is really ugly!!!!!
      Name:Ereshkigal
      Class:Archer
      Level:65
      Server:246
      Br:85.000

Comment

Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
        The Fish is THE best weapon vanity item since the Skulled Crossbow.
        Humph!
        I agree! I want it LOL

Comment

knights should be the ones complaining lmfao their clothes mostly suck xD

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
            knights should be the ones complaining lmfao their clothes mostly suck xD
            I generally have to agree with this, Idk why but we male knights always appear so bulky and bloated in our outfits so nothing usually looks good on us. As for our weapons, most of the skins for them sans royal touch look decent because we always get wierd stuff like surfboards, brooms (WTH R2), christmas trees, and a haloween lolipop. At least archers look like they actually fit in their clothes, not to mention the better weapon skins like the guitar or the watergun, or the wide array of nice crossbow skins.

Comment

Originally posted by Cephorus View Post
              I generally have to agree with this, Idk why but we male knights always appear so bulky and bloated in our outfits so nothing usually looks good on us. As for our weapons, most of the skins for them sans royal touch look decent because we always get wierd stuff like surfboards, brooms (WTH R2), christmas trees, and a haloween lolipop. At least archers look like they actually fit in their clothes, not to mention the better weapon skins like the guitar or the watergun, or the wide array of nice crossbow skins.
              lol yep excatly my thinkink...while mages its like they have almost all clothing looking awesome for them o.o

Comment

i just want the knights kit to actually look like armour, some nice spikey armour preferably! not some cotton **** that we always see

Comment

Working...
                X