X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    Originally posted by mid3vil187 View Post
    personally in my opinion 650 soul crystals and the other minor stuff isnt worth the effort of 200 quests..atleast not untill they fix what needs to be done....killing sylphs every once in awhile is ok...but 8/10 quests is insane...also asking you to buy stuff with insignias/crypt tokens is retarded, and alas asking people to go into a certain mpd or solo dungeon to kill certain monsters?...cmon, how can u ask a lvl 51 to go into demon temple?...use ur brain plz
    You must be new to R2. The older players should know by now R2 has no brains. The fact that they screw up something that was previously working fine (arena start button just to name one of it), never fix any of the major issues, constantly give poorer and poorer compensation or bonus packs while charging us more and more for the same things only to give them away at near free prices few months down the road to mock the players who spent alot in the first place to get it.

Leave a comment:

• Icetigerr
    replied
    if u do a MP dungeon without attempt, does it work for the circuit training, someone said it dosn,t count if no attempts left?

Leave a comment:

• mid3vil187
    replied
    personally in my opinion 650 soul crystals and the other minor stuff isnt worth the effort of 200 quests..atleast not untill they fix what needs to be done....killing sylphs every once in awhile is ok...but 8/10 quests is insane...also asking you to buy stuff with insignias/crypt tokens is retarded, and alas asking people to go into a certain mpd or solo dungeon to kill certain monsters?...cmon, how can u ask a lvl 51 to go into demon temple?...use ur brain plz

Leave a comment:

• Kingryan
    replied
    This maintenance, they say they're gonna fix the circuit quests.

i HOPE THEY PUT HARDER QUESTS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Leave a comment:

• wateverlar
    replied
    atoll is the almost easiest!

i got a circuit quest that ask me to buy a lvl 60 item from crypt shoop for 1k crypt token.... must be farking joking..... crypt token is too precious now to waste on circuit quest.

save your seals for this type of ridiculious quest.

Leave a comment:

• R29296591
    replied
    when i started wartune i started a warrior, killing monsters, finding my place in bg/arena.
    Sadly, now i am a fisherman and a message delivery boy.

Leave a comment:

• kattuktk
    replied
    I do agree that some of the quests are very tiring and some even impossible to do but circuit quests are something which will rewards the hard work which non cashers brag about, they think that cashers can buy everything easily but they are the harder workers right?? well here is something which cashers cannot do and you can, ok the reward are not that big but it's still something which you can get from your hard work alone and most of the cashers can't get as they don't have enough time

Leave a comment:

• Alfredo1234
    replied
    this 200 quest sux big time, horrible quest, I have enough with killing damm sylphs....

Leave a comment:

• Pickapath
    replied
    Originally posted by Miubs View Post
    You have to love some of those circuit quests.You spend 2,5 mil for a quest that gives you 15k gold......or to try to find an armor in catacombs.

They really need to fix this kind of stuff,some of them are,like Iggy said,absurd.
    Well the game is designed to drain your resources and keep you in need of them, otherwise there would be not point to the game lol. Your doing the quests for prizes and the gold was free. I dont really have the time to do them, so it dosnt bother me .

Leave a comment:

• ChickChris
    replied
    I have a suggestion for those who get the Kill however many in MP quest, if you can do the mp solo, start in normal, kill a mob, check your quest to see if it counted. If not, quit the MP (if this isn't your MP attempt for the day) and try nightmare.

Leave a comment:

• Miubs
    replied
    You have to love some of those circuit quests.You spend 2,5 mil for a quest that gives you 15k gold......or to try to find an armor in catacombs.

They really need to fix this kind of stuff,some of them are,like Iggy said,absurd.

Leave a comment:

• IggyBousse
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	22.8 KB
ID:	1680032

Hahaha, absurd .
    Last edited by IggyBousse; 01-23-2014, 04:59 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Mim_the_Dwarf
    replied
    Originally posted by beerrun View Post
    wait til you get one to spend crypt tokens to finish quest. soooo spend crypt tokens.. no... spend balens (when the next quest might be same damn thing)... no
    I got a quest "Get a Hurricane steed card"
    Now those cost no less than 2500 guild contributions.....

Leave a comment:

• darrylch
    replied
    Have fun wasting your life on 200 circuit quest.

Leave a comment:

• Tourist_Teh
    replied
    just got level 50 head piece circuit, c'mon...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X