Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

moaning thread about the circuit quests

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by dackdoid View Post
    waste of *meep* time!!!!
    No one is forcing you to do it now are they?
    Last edited by VicZar; 01-22-2014, 06:35 PM. Reason: Censored the quote
    FinalHC
    Kabam - S39/S6
    (Mage lvl.80 ~172k BR)

    Comment


    • #47
      Yea, really don't have to do these circuit quests. I am choosing not to do them.
      I did 50, had to use 4 Imperial Seal to skip DT and GoD kill 10 quests and something else I forget.

      After getting the reward I decided it's definitely not for me. They can keep it how it is that's fine but I see many people who are saying they won't do it.

      Good luck to those who stick it out and do 200 every week!

      Comment


      • #48
        The Sylph quest killing them all just sucks.
        I'm putting up a petition for Asima's murderous moves. ~_~
        Crypt sucks too...
        Everything sucks ^_^

        I...I love you like a love song baby...
        I.. I love you like a love song baby...
        I...I love you like a love song baby...
        And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
        :o:o:o:o

        Comment


        • #49
          The worst are the kill monsters ones from campaigns that are low level. Means I'm wasting stamina and gaining NO exp. Those type of quests should be lvl based. And yea, I'll agree that the farming sylph quest are boring yet at least we're not wasting stamina. They need a cancel button like they have for bounty. Would make it a heck of a lot better...

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by R228297454 View Post
            The worst are the kill monsters ones from campaigns that are low level. Means I'm wasting stamina and gaining NO exp. Those type of quests should be lvl based. And yea, I'll agree that the farming sylph quest are boring yet at least we're not wasting stamina. They need a cancel button like they have for bounty. Would make it a heck of a lot better...
            use the stamina first, then manually enter the solo campaign without stamina, problem solved :P

            Comment


            • #51
              i just got a spend 1000 crypt tokens quest, was like **** this **** lol

              Comment


              • #52
                got the 10 perennial quest killed and killed and killed the right sylphs and didn't get 1 perennial

                Comment


                • #53
                  perennial is a flower that u must collect. just click the quest on the right and let the bot take u to the quest

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    These quests are too short. I wish there was 400 a day. sigh
                    IGN: Jacko
                    Server: Kabam S24
                    Guild: Genesis
                    Main Objective at the moment: Win Class Wars...





                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by Jackos24 View Post
                      These quests are too short. I wish there was 400 a day. sigh
                      Wanna do mine?
                      :o Bacon FTW :o
                      Kabam s1- Mage
                      Guild-Derpicorns

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        30th quest was to spend 180 tokens for a mystic necklace,.... YOU HAVE GOT TO BE SERIOUSLY BRAIN DEAD TO THINK SOMEONE WILL SPEND 180 TOKENS KNOWING THAT THE NEXT QUEST COULD BE EXACTLY THE SAME. To bad Circuit is waste of time. Everyone was excited about it and then you watch it blow up in your face. No more circuit quest.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by Lorisnor View Post
                          Wanna do mine?
                          Add mine onto it also

                          I...I love you like a love song baby...
                          I.. I love you like a love song baby...
                          I...I love you like a love song baby...
                          And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
                          :o:o:o:o

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by ru2l8 View Post
                            30th quest was to spend 180 tokens for a mystic necklace,.... YOU HAVE GOT TO BE SERIOUSLY BRAIN DEAD TO THINK SOMEONE WILL SPEND 180 TOKENS KNOWING THAT THE NEXT QUEST COULD BE EXACTLY THE SAME. To bad Circuit is waste of time. Everyone was excited about it and then you watch it blow up in your face. No more circuit quest.
                            Maybe that is where the Imperial Seal becomes important??? If you have no Imperial Seal, sorry for you... Just wait for next week.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              It does seem they nerfed the rewards? Or there's typos somewhere, since it was said all 200 would net you 9 fashion shards among everything else, but @lv77 only 3 shown with the 50 chest. Rather disappointing, maybe do 200 once, if rewards are majorly subpar... well hard to say whether its doable again.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                                It does seem they nerfed the rewards? Or there's typos somewhere, since it was said all 200 would net you 9 fashion shards among everything else, but @lv77 only 3 shown with the 50 chest. Rather disappointing, maybe do 200 once, if rewards are majorly subpar... well hard to say whether its doable again.
                                You get another one of those chests when you do 100, so I'm assuming you get one at 150 also. So all up, if you complete them you'll get 9.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X