Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

moaning thread about the circuit quests

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    when i started wartune i started a warrior, killing monsters, finding my place in bg/arena.
    Sadly, now i am a fisherman and a message delivery boy.
    Sarcasm Intended

    Comment


    • #77
      atoll is the almost easiest!

      i got a circuit quest that ask me to buy a lvl 60 item from crypt shoop for 1k crypt token.... must be farking joking..... crypt token is too precious now to waste on circuit quest.

      save your seals for this type of ridiculious quest.
      IGN: watty
      Server:s271
      Class: Knight
      BR: 120k + growing slowly
      Honors: Lord Divine

      Comment


      • #78
        This maintenance, they say they're gonna fix the circuit quests.

        i HOPE THEY PUT HARDER QUESTS

        HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

        Comment


        • #79
          personally in my opinion 650 soul crystals and the other minor stuff isnt worth the effort of 200 quests..atleast not untill they fix what needs to be done....killing sylphs every once in awhile is ok...but 8/10 quests is insane...also asking you to buy stuff with insignias/crypt tokens is retarded, and alas asking people to go into a certain mpd or solo dungeon to kill certain monsters?...cmon, how can u ask a lvl 51 to go into demon temple?...use ur brain plz

          Comment


          • #80
            if u do a MP dungeon without attempt, does it work for the circuit training, someone said it dosn,t count if no attempts left?

            Comment


            • #81
              Originally posted by mid3vil187 View Post
              personally in my opinion 650 soul crystals and the other minor stuff isnt worth the effort of 200 quests..atleast not untill they fix what needs to be done....killing sylphs every once in awhile is ok...but 8/10 quests is insane...also asking you to buy stuff with insignias/crypt tokens is retarded, and alas asking people to go into a certain mpd or solo dungeon to kill certain monsters?...cmon, how can u ask a lvl 51 to go into demon temple?...use ur brain plz
              You must be new to R2. The older players should know by now R2 has no brains. The fact that they screw up something that was previously working fine (arena start button just to name one of it), never fix any of the major issues, constantly give poorer and poorer compensation or bonus packs while charging us more and more for the same things only to give them away at near free prices few months down the road to mock the players who spent alot in the first place to get it.
              IGN: Athena
              Guild: Warriors
              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
              Class: Archer
              Difficulty Level: Noob
              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

              Comment


              • #82
                it counts. so far i did all my dungeon quests without attempt

                Comment


                • #83
                  Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                  You must be new to R2. The older players should know by now R2 has no brains. The fact that they screw up something that was previously working fine (arena start button just to name one of it), never fix any of the major issues, constantly give poorer and poorer compensation or bonus packs while charging us more and more for the same things only to give them away at near free prices few months down the road to mock the players who spent alot in the first place to get it.
                  To be honest I think they do well lately wih the compensation packs, people just want too much.
                  Player Class: Archer
                  Battle Rating : 162k+


                  ^ Manly purple!

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                    Not really my style to moan but those quests hits me where it hurts the most lol:

                    Mission 1: kill 10 sylphs in atoll lvl 1
                    Mission 2: deliver a message
                    Mission 3: kill 10 sylphs in atoll lvl 3
                    Mission 4: kill 10 sylphs in atoll lvl 2
                    Mission 5: kill 10 sylphs in atoll lvl 2

                    I mean seriously? does the npc has something against the poor sylphs, or it just likes to make fun of me lol?
                    consider u are lucky still..i got 8 mission 2 kill 1o, in a row...

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      well I thought first killing 10 sylph is lame quest,but than come quest spend insignia on piece u don't need or as I heard buy hurricane steed card,spend crypt tokens on item u don't need..

                      does they know how precious insignia and crypt tokens are(25k insignia for 1 70 leg piece , 7500 crypt tokens for 1 ring/jewel)

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        would be nice if the 20 or sometimes 30 bounty quests we get per day would count as quests for circuit too...
                        so instead of 30 per day needed to complete it every week we need only 10
                        would be really nice then ... and a real time saver

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Circuit Quest - HUGE Time Sink

                          These quest are optional yes, but come on!

                          I am almost certain most experienced and established players are probably looking for a bit of a respite from the time constraints and challenges that playing this game presents.
                          After months of dedication to this game, the last thing anyone wants to see is a feature that is as mind-numbing and soul-sucking as this repetitive task they call Circuit Quest.

                          Don't we deserve better?
                          And yes yes to R2 fan boys who love hearing themselves speak, we know it's optional, and yes there are the scrolls... got it!

                          Anyways, I timed these quest that sends us to the Sylph Atoll to kill 10 sylphs.
                          From Asima (Circuit Quest Guardian) to the atoll to kill 10 sylphs and then back to Asima: that round-trip takes on average 6mins 15secs (if you are strong enough to one-hit sylphs).

                          For simplicity sake, let's say the assignment rate for these sylph quest is 50%.
                          So therefore you get 100 of these sylph quest out of the total 200 quest ( I repeat for simplicity).

                          Its going to take you no less than a cumulative 10hrs 24mins (1hr 28mins per day) to complete the sylph quest alone.
                          And that's for the players who have movement speed boost and are one-hitting the sylph's in the atoll!

                          So that's 1hr 28mins per day, not even taking into account the 100 other various quest that needs to be done for the circuit quest, so we're probably looking at 2hrs per day throughout the week for this mind-numbing, soul-sucking, and abhorrent excuse for a gaming task .

                          That's crazy to me!

                          JAXX - Archer

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            circuit quest

                            what is change in circuit quest?? same quest as yesterday only diference from yesterday and today is ... more alol quest than yesterday ... what is this a sick joke ?
                            20 atol quest in row ... and at 70 + send u in map for lvl 20 this is that change?
                            cmon r2 be serios and put good quest stop make jokes with us ... same with that compensation ....

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              every 3rd or 4th quest is dungeon quest which needs 20 stamina on an average we have to play 35 quest daily and if 10 is single player dungeon how much stamina needed?
                              has the game master think of it either remove the single player dungeon quest from circuit quest or provide extra stamina potion. otherwise it is not possible to do this with main quests

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Originally posted by rausangk View Post
                                every 3rd or 4th quest is dungeon quest which needs 20 stamina on an average we have to play 35 quest daily and if 10 is single player dungeon how much stamina needed?
                                has the game master think of it either remove the single player dungeon quest from circuit quest or provide extra stamina potion. otherwise it is not possible to do this with main quests
                                you don´t need stamina to complete the quest. you can enter wihtout stamina kill your need monster and leave.

                                Just remeber spend you stamina before doing this circuit quest.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X