Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

moaning thread about the circuit quests

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• moaning thread about the circuit quests

Not really my style to moan but those quests hits me where it hurts the most lol:

Mission 1: kill 10 sylphs in atoll lvl 1
    Mission 2: deliver a message
    Mission 3: kill 10 sylphs in atoll lvl 3
    Mission 4: kill 10 sylphs in atoll lvl 2
    Mission 5: kill 10 sylphs in atoll lvl 2

I mean seriously? does the npc has something against the poor sylphs, or it just likes to make fun of me lol?
    Last edited by Draggyy; 01-22-2014, 06:49 AM.

It's a time-waster.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

1 receive 3 ghostbuster quests (killing sylphs) from circuit quest... It took me 12 minutes to finish 10 sylphs... Very tiring and boring... I'll quit doing circuit quest after the 50th... At least I'll be able to get 9 fashion shards... Good for a non-casher... I cannot afford to spend so much time in this pathetic game.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
        1 receive 3 ghostbuster quests (killing sylphs) from circuit quest... It took me 12 minutes to finish 10 sylphs... Very tiring and boring... I'll quit doing circuit quest after the 50th... At least I'll be able to get 9 fashion shards... Good for a non-casher... I cannot afford to spend so much time in this pathetic game.
        I wouldn't call this game pathetic. But one of the primary reasons for me retiring is that I can no longer afford the time.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

my guildie got bloodnit canyon(60-62) solo dungeon
          and his level only 50's. lol
          Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

ye? wait to see when u have to craft lvl 70 items ... some quest are realy stupid for such reward ...
            bad think ...circuit dont worth effort

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
              50 circuit quests give 3 fashion shards for me o.O

Comment

Wth !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Spirit covenant not working with circuit quest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously !!!!!!!!!!! This game %$#*@%# !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by benoooo View Post
                  Wth !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Spirit covenant not working with circuit quest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously !!!!!!!!!!! This game %$#*@%# !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Atleast I'm happy to hear it doesn't work. Makes the circuit quest fair for all cashers/non-cashers. I used spirit 1-2 times since It got released, I see no use in it ( except wc ).
                  Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                  Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                  That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                    I wouldn't call this game pathetic. But one of the primary reasons for me retiring is that I can no longer afford the time.
                    but you still can find time to troll

Comment

i m a lv 48 allredy weaste 260 stamina finish only 6 quest. its really imposibel to make 200. i will not get enough stamina.
                      ARCHE wht is slow leveling?
                      when u hope that u and u tank will be same lv.

Comment

Originally posted by ARCHE(S-221) View Post
                        i m a lv 48 allredy weaste 260 stamina finish only 6 quest. its really imposibel to make 200. i will not get enough stamina.
                        You don't need stamina to complete them, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                          You don't need stamina to complete them, lol.
                          then how couled i do that?? in my quest i have kill monster in veryes lv of campgen.

Comment

Originally posted by ARCHE(S-221) View Post
                            Best thing to do, is use all your stamina to do your current campaigns, then do circuit quests, same goes for your MPD's as there is circuit quests for you to within MPD's

You enter the campaign without stamina, you will not get any rewards, but this will still complete the circuit quest

Comment

Originally posted by ellislsd View Post
                              Best thing to do, is use all your stamina to do your current campaigns, then do circuit quests, same goes for your MPD's as there is circuit quests for you to within MPD's

You enter the campaign without stamina, you will not get any rewards, but this will still complete the circuit quest
                              dont understand u point.u cant in campagin without stamina.

Comment

Working...
                              X