No announcement yet.

moaning thread about the circuit quests

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for the rewards u get, I would say its not really worth it, unless you have no life and have all the time in the world.

Comment

They should at least give us an option to cancel quest tho, even if it takes out the attempt. zzz
      :o Bacon FTW :o
      Kabam s1- Mage
      Guild-Derpicorns

Comment

6 quests done, wont do anymore. And i cant beleave that some one realy can like this ****

Tanks, jewels, fishing.. was only begining.

This game become very excpencive peace of poo.
        A Knight In Shining Armor Is A Man Who Has Never Has Hes Metal Truly Tested !!

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
          Not really my style to moan but those quests hits me where it hurts the most lol:

Mission 1: kill 10 sylphs in atoll lvl 1
          Mission 2: deliver a message
          Mission 3: kill 10 sylphs in atoll lvl 3
          Mission 4: kill 10 sylphs in atoll lvl 2
          Mission 5: kill 10 sylphs in atoll lvl 2

I mean seriously? does the npc has something against the poor sylphs, or it just likes to make fun of me lol?
          yea really suck when the social asima made u go kill sylph :// u lost many timing more when it is arrow (i say social cus she like send letters xd)
          Game : Wartune
          Name: Xias
          Server: Kabam 21 (merged with 18)
          Guild: Redemption
          Class: Knight
          BR: 120.493 with bless and my stronger sylph (lv 74)
          Casher: not ATM (some day xD )
          Sylph. blue iris 5 stars 19.150 BR
          Playing since 28/04/2013

Comment

I checked in the forum to see 'this' thread

Comment

200 Quests is too much..

They should have made it 50 quests a week, some reward at every 10.

I'm just gonna try to make 50 quests for now, it taking too much time..

Comment

Originally posted by Ffive View Post
                so i must go to kill mobs in lvl 24 dungeons even if im lvl 80.. and waste my stamina ??

and where is CANCEL option ?????
                Seriously?! read the thread. Do this after you have done all your campaigns.....

You DO NOT need stamina to complete the killing of mobs in dungeons.
                FinalHC
                Kabam - S39/S6
                (Mage lvl.80 ~172k BR)

Comment

like the bounty board quest, where you kill 30 monsters (this is most annoying)

i can do 30 bounty board quest (new server) every day and even refresh it every 30 mins so that i only get blue+ quests.

Circuits are easy thing. Only hate it when neeed consume gold or crypt tokens

Comment

38 circuits n at least 25 were in L4 atoll, that needs a "teleport to..." button

Comment

Originally posted by Ffive View Post
                      so i must go to kill mobs in lvl 24 dungeons even if im lvl 80.. and waste my stamina ??

and where is CANCEL option ?????
                      Consume your stamina,and after that do the level 24 dungeon,you can do that but you wont get any rewards from that dungeon.

Originally posted by BrixunMortar View Post
                      38 circuits n at least 25 were in L4 atoll, that needs a "teleport to..." button
                      +1 for the teleport button.

Comment

lol its annoying when u need to walk to lvl 4 in attol and then find it so crowded it takes u 15 min to finish 1 quest, then go back for a new quest and recieve the same ******* quest all over again

Comment

Originally posted by ARCHE(S-221) View Post
                          i m a lv 48 allredy weaste 260 stamina finish only 6 quest. its really imposibel to make 200. i will not get enough stamina.
                          you can still campaign with zero stamina - which is what you SHOULD do for these types of quests.

just hit campaign and enter, it'll give u a warning about 0 stamina and no rewards so just proceed into it to kill ur mobs

Originally posted by qphantom View Post
                          you can still campaign with zero stamina - which is what you SHOULD do for these types of quests.

just hit campaign and enter, it'll give u a warning about 0 stamina and no rewards so just proceed into it to kill ur mobs
                          same with MP, oops double posted
                          Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 01-22-2014, 02:59 PM. Reason: Merging double post
                          Wartune Tips and Guides:

Comment

wait til you get one to spend crypt tokens to finish quest. soooo spend crypt tokens.. no... spend balens (when the next quest might be same damn thing)... no

Comment

waste of *meep* time!!!!
                              Last edited by VicZar; 01-22-2014, 06:34 PM. Reason: Censored

Comment

^ What he said.
                                Mage
                                L80 DSW
                                IMDE

Comment

Working...
                                X