No announcement yet.

moaning thread about the circuit quests

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

idk if it is a bug or me doing it wrong but she popped kill 10 enemies in lych lair earlier and couldnt finish it (i did my daily att already), now she shows up with kill 10
    enemies in Garden of death and the same thing happens, i enter alone > select god and start killing enemies but they wont count, any1 knows why?

please dont tell me i have to do this kind of quest with my daily attempt :<

think i found what it is, tried the NM version and now it works <_< guess ill try on NM from now on lol (or maybe there's another easier way? any input will be
    appreciated)
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 01-23-2014, 03:54 AM. Reason: Merge double post

Comment

Originally posted by Littlelyseria
      think i found what it is, tried the NM version and now it works <_< guess ill try on NM from now on lol (or maybe there's another easier way? any input will be
      appreciated)
      I had that problem earlier with Badlands. Normal wasn't updating my kill count.

edit: Just had one where nm wasn't working but normal was.
      Last edited by Whispir; 01-22-2014, 09:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ARCHE(S-221) View Post
        dont understand u point.u cant in campagin without stamina.
        That's funny then. I already spent all my stamina ytd yet when I get the quest to kill 30 mobs in lvl 70 solo dungeon i was able to do it. You do know u can enter dungeons even if you have no stamina? Only diff is when you have no stamina, you get no rewards when u clear the dungeon or kill mobs and can't pickup stuff in the dungeon.

Originally posted by Whispir View Post
        I had that problem earlier with Badlands. Normal wasn't updating my kill count.

edit: Just had one where nm wasn't working but normal was.
        That's good to hear. I heard from someone else who got such quest that we need to spend our hard earned imperial seals to force finish the quest otherwise we have to spend our daily attempts on noob lvl dungeons...hopefully they add a circuit quest helper to spirit covenant pack soon =P
        Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 01-23-2014, 03:53 AM. Reason: Merge double post
        IGN: Athena
        Guild: Warriors
        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
        Class: Archer
        Difficulty Level: Noob
        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Honestly they need to give us 5 skips a day, no rewards doesnt count to your 200 just 5 chances to drop a quest and refresh

Comment

Originally posted by Littlelyseria
            appreciated)
            I had the opposite I did LL NM for and it didn't give me any kills. So I had to do LL normal. There must be some sort of bug!

Comment

Originally posted by R210893603 View Post
              I had the opposite I did LL NM for and it didn't give me any kills. So I had to do LL normal. There must be some sort of bug!
              I think Asima is just there to be a major pain in the ***. It'll make u do both normal and nm mode just to complete 1 quest as though we have all day everyday to do it....
              IGN: Athena
              Guild: Warriors
              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
              Class: Archer
              Difficulty Level: Noob
              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

just got level 50 head piece circuit, c'mon...
                server : Wartune S137
                class : Archer : since October 2013
                level : ->50
                br : 36,000
                spend so far : $30

Comment

Have fun wasting your life on 200 circuit quest.

Comment

Originally posted by beerrun View Post
                    wait til you get one to spend crypt tokens to finish quest. soooo spend crypt tokens.. no... spend balens (when the next quest might be same damn thing)... no
                    I got a quest "Get a Hurricane steed card"
                    Now those cost no less than 2500 guild contributions.....

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	22.8 KB
ID:	1680032

Hahaha, absurd .
                      Last edited by IggyBousse; 01-23-2014, 04:59 AM.
                      Player Class: Archer
                      Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

You have to love some of those circuit quests.You spend 2,5 mil for a quest that gives you 15k gold......or to try to find an armor in catacombs.

They really need to fix this kind of stuff,some of them are,like Iggy said,absurd.

Comment

I have a suggestion for those who get the Kill however many in MP quest, if you can do the mp solo, start in normal, kill a mob, check your quest to see if it counted. If not, quit the MP (if this isn't your MP attempt for the day) and try nightmare.

Comment

Originally posted by Miubs View Post
                            You have to love some of those circuit quests.You spend 2,5 mil for a quest that gives you 15k gold......or to try to find an armor in catacombs.

They really need to fix this kind of stuff,some of them are,like Iggy said,absurd.
                            Well the game is designed to drain your resources and keep you in need of them, otherwise there would be not point to the game lol. Your doing the quests for prizes and the gold was free. I dont really have the time to do them, so it dosnt bother me .

Comment

this 200 quest sux big time, horrible quest, I have enough with killing damm sylphs....

Comment

I do agree that some of the quests are very tiring and some even impossible to do but circuit quests are something which will rewards the hard work which non cashers brag about, they think that cashers can buy everything easily but they are the harder workers right?? well here is something which cashers cannot do and you can, ok the reward are not that big but it's still something which you can get from your hard work alone and most of the cashers can't get as they don't have enough time

Comment

Working...
                                X