Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

moaning thread about the circuit quests

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it would be really nice to have the option to reject a quest, of course some players will try to take advantage of this, i think a 1-2 hour cooldown to get next quest after rejecting/cancelling could be a good solution.

Also. 200 quest reward is laughably crappy considered the time you have to invest on these quests.

Comment

I have completed all 200 circuit quests. When do I get the 800k gold and 4mil daru? Is there another chest that I get at the reset or is it the total reward from all the completed quests?

Comment

Originally posted by Tuuda View Post
        I have completed all 200 circuit quests. When do I get the 800k gold and 4mil daru? Is there another chest that I get at the reset or is it the total reward from all the completed quests?
        get a life.....

Comment

Originally posted by Tuuda View Post
          Its the total from each quest, so its spread out amongst the 200 quests

Comment

Originally posted by FinalHC View Post
            No one is forcing you to do it now are they?
            This is a whine complain thread is it not? No one is forcing you to even be reading this thread. Yes its a complete waste of fuuuuu k ing time & the rewards are complete ****!

Comment

Working...
            X