Clear All

• care90
    replied
    i just got a spend 1000 crypt tokens quest, was like **** this **** lol

Leave a comment:

• Draggyy
    replied
    Originally posted by R228297454 View Post
    The worst are the kill monsters ones from campaigns that are low level. Means I'm wasting stamina and gaining NO exp. Those type of quests should be lvl based. And yea, I'll agree that the farming sylph quest are boring yet at least we're not wasting stamina. They need a cancel button like they have for bounty. Would make it a heck of a lot better...
    use the stamina first, then manually enter the solo campaign without stamina, problem solved :P

Leave a comment:

• R228297454
    replied
    The worst are the kill monsters ones from campaigns that are low level. Means I'm wasting stamina and gaining NO exp. Those type of quests should be lvl based. And yea, I'll agree that the farming sylph quest are boring yet at least we're not wasting stamina. They need a cancel button like they have for bounty. Would make it a heck of a lot better...

Leave a comment:

• SkiaXia
    replied
    The Sylph quest killing them all just sucks.
    I'm putting up a petition for Asima's murderous moves. ~_~
    Crypt sucks too...
    Everything sucks ^_^

Leave a comment:

• Muxa_Mage
    replied
    Yea, really don't have to do these circuit quests. I am choosing not to do them.
    I did 50, had to use 4 Imperial Seal to skip DT and GoD kill 10 quests and something else I forget.

After getting the reward I decided it's definitely not for me. They can keep it how it is that's fine but I see many people who are saying they won't do it.

Good luck to those who stick it out and do 200 every week!

Leave a comment:

• FinalHC
    replied
    Originally posted by dackdoid View Post
    waste of *meep* time!!!!
    No one is forcing you to do it now are they?
    Last edited by VicZar; 01-22-2014, 06:35 PM. Reason: Censored the quote

Leave a comment:

• Asceti
    replied
    ^ What he said.

Leave a comment:

• dackdoid
    replied
    waste of *meep* time!!!!
    Last edited by VicZar; 01-22-2014, 06:34 PM. Reason: Censored

Leave a comment:

• beerrun
    replied
    wait til you get one to spend crypt tokens to finish quest. soooo spend crypt tokens.. no... spend balens (when the next quest might be same damn thing)... no

Leave a comment:

• qphantom
    replied
    Originally posted by ARCHE(S-221) View Post
    i m a lv 48 allredy weaste 260 stamina finish only 6 quest. its really imposibel to make 200. i will not get enough stamina.
    you can still campaign with zero stamina - which is what you SHOULD do for these types of quests.

just hit campaign and enter, it'll give u a warning about 0 stamina and no rewards so just proceed into it to kill ur mobs

Originally posted by qphantom View Post
    you can still campaign with zero stamina - which is what you SHOULD do for these types of quests.

just hit campaign and enter, it'll give u a warning about 0 stamina and no rewards so just proceed into it to kill ur mobs
    same with MP, oops double posted
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 01-22-2014, 02:59 PM. Reason: Merging double post

Leave a comment:

• care90
    replied
    lol its annoying when u need to walk to lvl 4 in attol and then find it so crowded it takes u 15 min to finish 1 quest, then go back for a new quest and recieve the same ******* quest all over again

Leave a comment:

• Miubs
    replied
    Originally posted by Ffive View Post
    so i must go to kill mobs in lvl 24 dungeons even if im lvl 80.. and waste my stamina ??

and where is CANCEL option ?????
    Consume your stamina,and after that do the level 24 dungeon,you can do that but you wont get any rewards from that dungeon.

Originally posted by BrixunMortar View Post
    38 circuits n at least 25 were in L4 atoll, that needs a "teleport to..." button
    +1 for the teleport button.

Leave a comment:

• BrixunMortar
    replied
    38 circuits n at least 25 were in L4 atoll, that needs a "teleport to..." button

Leave a comment:

• mageheal50
    replied
    like the bounty board quest, where you kill 30 monsters (this is most annoying)

i can do 30 bounty board quest (new server) every day and even refresh it every 30 mins so that i only get blue+ quests.

Circuits are easy thing. Only hate it when neeed consume gold or crypt tokens

Leave a comment:

• FinalHC
    replied
    Originally posted by Ffive View Post
    so i must go to kill mobs in lvl 24 dungeons even if im lvl 80.. and waste my stamina ??

and where is CANCEL option ?????
    Seriously?! read the thread. Do this after you have done all your campaigns.....

You DO NOT need stamina to complete the killing of mobs in dungeons.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X