X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WarMC
    replied
    Originally posted by StonedKiller View Post
    And? i have 5 people from opposite guild bltching me all 30 mins of x2 time dude they dont event let me collect the amethyst... i have to go with 4 g uildies to keep on attacking them while i cart and go to dump but r2 will never fix the fact that if they dont have cart they shouldnt be able to attack... being spammed attack by 5 people in all 30 mins really sucks and you dont know how much if it were ppl who is aiming to get my amethyst at least wouldnt be bad... but they just people without cart trying to blth
    In my server, people do not attack one another most of the time. If you do not attack others, people will leave you alone, especially if you are top 100 in server.

Leave a comment:

• StonedKiller
    replied
    And? i have 5 people from opposite guild bltching me all 30 mins of x2 time dude they dont event let me collect the amethyst... i have to go with 4 g uildies to keep on attacking them while i cart and go to dump but r2 will never fix the fact that if they dont have cart they shouldnt be able to attack... being spammed attack by 5 people in all 30 mins really sucks and you dont know how much if it were ppl who is aiming to get my amethyst at least wouldnt be bad... but they just people without cart trying to blth

Leave a comment:

Working...
X