amethyst mine got worse

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• amethyst mine got worse

so before, strong guys just randomly attack people to plunder more amethyst. Now it is different. They dont have to be careful anymore at hitting guildmates. They can also see how much ore you have on you. 60 ore people = ignore. more than 60 = attack!

The 10 sec protection doesnt even work well esp if u have laggy pc or didnt refresh. after you are defeated, the transition time of switching battle to field mode counts on that 10s already.

Good luck at level 40s you are most likely gonna die there at double time.

And? i have 5 people from opposite guild bltching me all 30 mins of x2 time dude they dont event let me collect the amethyst... i have to go with 4 g uildies to keep on attacking them while i cart and go to dump but r2 will never fix the fact that if they dont have cart they shouldnt be able to attack... being spammed attack by 5 people in all 30 mins really sucks and you dont know how much if it were ppl who is aiming to get my amethyst at least wouldnt be bad... but they just people without cart trying to blth
    IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

Originally posted by StonedKiller View Post
      And? i have 5 people from opposite guild bltching me all 30 mins of x2 time dude they dont event let me collect the amethyst... i have to go with 4 g uildies to keep on attacking them while i cart and go to dump but r2 will never fix the fact that if they dont have cart they shouldnt be able to attack... being spammed attack by 5 people in all 30 mins really sucks and you dont know how much if it were ppl who is aiming to get my amethyst at least wouldnt be bad... but they just people without cart trying to blth
      In my server, people do not attack one another most of the time. If you do not attack others, people will leave you alone, especially if you are top 100 in server.

Comment

Personally I don't hit anyone for extra amethyst, I just stick around and hit the high br players that are stealing from my guildies . Lately, they been leaving my guildmates alone.
        Death is only the Beginning :P

GrymReaper- 2.9 Mil BR

Comment

Na i just hit once each person i make sure not to be always ppl from same guild they say i spam kill them so they auto-justify themselves to ***** me xD but well i already got the mount so now i'm just going to ***** them and not let them get x2 cart any day they will get what they did
          IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

AMETHYST MINE is made so that the strongest players can mistreat all others. Also no one can stop them. People from Wartune made this stupid system. If they do not understand that this is wrong more and more players will quit playing.
            Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 01-26-2014, 11:45 AM. Reason: Size Edit

Comment

Well, At least the game will keep improving with more suggestions made to them

Comment

R250 i cant read what you typed maybe if you raised the font size......

Comment

Originally posted by R250174329 View Post
                  AMETHYST MINE is made so that the strongest players can mistreat all others. Also no one can stop them. People from Wartune made this stupid system. If they do not understand that this is wrong more and more players will quit playing.
                  Quit being a freaking jerk and stop using huge caps and bold txt. That isn't going to make your post stand out. It's going annoying people more so and ignore you from now.

OT: It's fine the way it is. It's pvp game. Learn to deal with the pvp aspect of this game. Stop getting all upset bc it's a PVP game.
                  Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 01-26-2014, 11:46 AM. Reason: Size Edit

Comment

I just wish there was a report function for posts, so that we could get rid of people that feel they have to be ****** any way or another.

Comment

Na i just hit once each person i make sure not to be always ppl from same guild they say i spam kill them so they auto-justify themselves to ***** me xD but well i already got the mount so now i'm just going to ***** them and not let them get x2 cart any day they will get what they did
                      Stop attacking people, do amethis in another time.
                      Do this for a week or so, then ask ur guildmates if they see the people that was usualy attacking u,
                      enter amethis mine in the last 5 - 10 min of double exp time.

Maybe they will forgot about you

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                        OT: It's fine the way it is. It's pvp game. Learn to deal with the pvp aspect of this game. Stop getting all upset bc it's a PVP game.
                        i dont get you. Maybe you should read the topic.

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                        It's fine the way it is.
                        You saying it got worse or it was better before?

1. get cart @21:00
                        2. go near dump npc
                        3. plunder
                        4. dump @21:15
                        5. repeat 1-4 for 21:15-21:30
                        Last edited by mageheal50; 01-26-2014, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Agree, those without cart should not be able to attack, there's this ****** jerk once I met in amethyst mine and he just attacks me consecutively in the last minute until the Gold Rush event was up so that I will not get double rewards/amethyst. Even if he know he will not win he just proceeded to attack like an attention *****.
                          Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

Originally posted by Atomslaya View Post
                            I just wish there was a report function for posts, so that we could get rid of people that feel they have to be ****** any way or another.
                            If you right click here:

Click image for larger version

Name:	post link.png
Views:	1
Size:	9.6 KB
ID:	1680148

and copy the link in a PM to a moderator, on posts which contravene forum rules, then the offending post will get dealt with quicker.
                            | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
                            | | | |

Comment

be better than them and they will stop attac u trust me

Comment

Working...
                              X