[Feedback] Circuit Quests

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leighton87 View Post
    completely agree. Only people who have bought everything from the crypt or the arena shop can actually do these quests (unless u do not need it and are lucky to be at that point where u can buy it) cause what else would they use that stuff for really? At some point u will have to use balens or bound balens to skip those quests because I don't see how we will get these seals later, there is no announcement about it and even then u will run out of them quickly as the quests are random and u may actually get one of them 3 times or more in a row.

I do not say the rewards are bad especially for free players, I am just saying the rewards are bad when u think of how much effort u put into getting them. When u r unlucky u get the quest "beat syplphs" 5 times in a row... well there goes an hour of ur day. It takes so much time and there are basically quests u cannot do because then u will lose the actual lose progress in the game. Who in their right mind would buy a lvl50 jewel shard when they need the tokens to get the lvl70 jewels and when crypt keys are so hard to come by. Any free player can say goodbye to the idea that this is actually something where u can get a lot of free stuff that helps u out. It's just another thing designed to make u pay.

Now, we wouldn't have this issue if u could just abandon the quest. Like u can do a max of 200 of these quests to get the super reward and when u abandon a quest u will only be able to do 199 max of them. this way even people who do not have the time nor the resources should be able to do at least 50 quests a week to get just 1 of these mini rewards. U can abandon bounty quests and these circuit quests are just an extension of it with diffrent rewards so why not do it here too?

But ofc we all know r2 and r2 is greedy so you better pay to get 200 or even 50 done or u get nothing. Just like always. Instead of useing ur 950 bbs to open 1 (!!!) row of inventory u will have to drop them on these quests.
    Agree
    Unfortunately, I can't even do offers now cause Peanuts Labs and offers are crappy like that.
    It they just took the crypt quest out, I will, and will together, be so so happy ^_^ I want the abandoning thing too.

I...I love you like a love song baby...
    I.. I love you like a love song baby...
    I...I love you like a love song baby...
    And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
    :o:o:o:o

Comment

The Circuit Quest is good, there is a big problem with it though, TOO MANY SYLPH ATOLL QUESTS!!!!!!!!!!!! The prizes in the boxes need to be upgraded as well, we don't need the bounty scrolls we get enough of them to last a life time. The Nobles Chests should have Mahra's and fashion cores instead of shards. And when you do the Sylph Atoll quests reduce it to no more than 5. People would be much happier with that.

Thank you,

NaughtyMage
      Sever 208 Tempest Hedge
      Lvl 64
      Guild ReVoLuTiOn
      62k BR

Comment

Simple fix, give everyone 5 free "skips" a day. They don't count towards your 200, don't give rewards (like paying to finish does) but let you skip and "redraw" another quest. You can still get stuck but never for more then a day

Comment

yep... 200 - some of witch takes around 30 min, i think it is too much, but I start it just to try if it worth it and STOP at step 40 when quest ask me to buy "Worn Necklace" (price 60 crypt tokens) witch I definitely no need and not going to spend tokens, balens, insignia or other valuable stuff for things I no need........

Comment

i dont like it. 200 is too much + heard about some dumb quest too, which includes spending crypt token.
            Sarcasm Intended

Comment

The sylph atoll quest to kill 10 is too much. I will be happy with kill 5.

Comment

Originally posted by Leighton87 View Post
                It's just another thing designed to make u pay.
                It's even worse. Those quests are not only about "you".
                If you are an high level player with a decent amount of time and you want to complete this circuit to remain competitive with others like you, you need to simply invest all your time in this. That mean you can't help other players who needs their mpd. So it's about ruin the game to everyone and another attempt to take money from a lot of players who actually needs the help of "big guns" for their mpd.
                R2games strikes again. Moving the bar higher and higher.
                Last edited by Sorca; 01-23-2014, 02:30 AM.

Comment

For the Sylph Atoll quests, when I said reduce it to no more than 5 I did mean 5 defeats. But for every 50 quests in the Circuit Quest there should be no more than 2 or 3 trips to the Sylph Atoll to defeat Sylphs, 10 is too many, and 25 of 50 quests are way to many Sylph atoll defeat quests.

Thank you,

NaughtyMage
                  Server 208 Tempest Hedge
                  Lvl 64
                  Guild ReVoLuTiOn
                  62k BR
                  1 of 3 accounts

Comment

60 quests, 35 in atol - such a great waste of time...

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

we should be able to get all 200 quests in one go and then finish them whichever one is easy,that way we dont have to go to atoll lv 4 go to that npc to go back to atoll lv4...

Comment

Waste of time for lil bit of rewards..get bigger rewards! ex. 10,20,30..... reward it with something good..
                        *BloodyMark* (MoonstoneSwamp)
                        lvl 61
                        Class:Archer
                        Guild:Valor
                        Battle rating:40k.
                        Title:Mortal Blow,Sylph warior,Spelunker.
                        Sylphs:AmazonQueen,Iris,Gaia-top 10

He who laughs last,thinks slowest! !

Comment

Can not abandon a quest is jacktarded! You get a quest such as "enchant" and can not drop it...is fukkin retarded! If a person has no seals and nothing to enchant...guess fukkin what R2....you jackwads!

Comment

Originally posted by Klipp View Post
                            Can not abandon a quest is jacktarded! You get a quest such as "enchant" and can not drop it...is fukkin retarded! If a person has no seals and nothing to enchant...guess fukkin what R2....you jackwads!
                            Enchant is easy, go to wilds plunder a chest and enchant the drop

Comment

Well, there are some easier quests like QTE training and recruiting paladins. Then there are some really annoying things like going to the atoll, doing dungs... And some unacceptable things, like buying a lv 60 weapon shard (which costs itself 800 insignia - assuming my weekly income is 2000 insignia, it's really a drag) or giving away some of precious crypt tokens. Well, still, I could manage to get at least a 50 quests treasure chest per week, that's kinda reasonable... Assuming I had enough time and I was on R2games, but NEITHER of these are my cases!

I had always troubles with lags... But now it's totally insufferable. So I decided to start bombarding r2games. Perhaps my acc gets banned, but like hell I care!

Comment

its just what ive expected after doin the first 10 "quests" : 9 times run to stupid sylph atoll to kill sylph over and over and...again.

wow what a great variety, as i got nr 10 iwas surprised i should get some plants ( dont know the name anymore) but what a surprise: its found in the stupid sylph atoll

so u better rename the quests into "boring stupid sylph atoll farming ** quests"

if u do some calculating u see that the rewards are not worth the time u need to spend with all this.

simple expl. : if an "quest" takes an average of 5 mins (doing sylph takes longer depending on ur own br, for me it does)

this makes a total time for all the quests of 200*5 mins = 1000 minutes = 16 hours 40 mins

so if u want to do all quests to get the "outstanding " (*muahaha* sry sarcasm) rewards it will take u 2hours and 22 mins every day. serious ?

if u want to make it a bit less boring ? build in an autokill funktion just for the sylphkill-quests u get from the circuit quests, if there would be a realistic chance to get some green or blue sylphs it might be worth it, atm the only thing to do with all these sylph-** for me is to sell them for the 1kgold u get for each one, cause as noncash it make s no diff if u get 1,2 or 100 sylphs in white or maybe upgraded to green as long as a casher gets the best ones to kill u easily with his blue apollo

and build in some reards worth the time u waste with this, fex.: a reward every 10 or 20 quests after the first 50s

right now im sure what ill do with this: the same like the other waste of time (fishing) do some while wait for friends to go for a mpd and dont even think about them the rest of the time

Comment

Working...
                                X