Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Feedback] Circuit Quests

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Feedback] Circuit Quests

hi,

This is simply feedback for that time waster, I really don't see anything "WORTH" to waste time for it in this new thing.

Each quest give 4K gold, 20K daru, so 200 its like 800K gold and 4000K daru FOR WEEK, and chests 200th give u 10 fate stone, OR 30 whips or gem lvl 1 -3 packs

Anyway, it really time waster, stamina waste, balens waste, what ever is, for nothing, i think my time worth more than this **.

So for me, i'm not going to do these quests, till u add something like "Bounty Helper" 1 click and its completed, 200 quests for week still insane, I even don't do more than 10 bounties to do this !

I'm still Not talking about stupid quests that i get !
    Oh Yes I love it, let me waste my time on it yay
    20.00%
    No, Not at all its waste my time.
    61.67%
    Neutral, Not really interested on it.
    18.33%
    Last edited by TheVictorious; 01-22-2014, 07:46 AM.
    IGN: TheVictor
    Guild: Warriors
    Server: S19 - Desert Curses
    Class: Mage - level 80
    In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Quitting game in 29th June 2014

you're missing quite a few of the rewards

9 fashion shards
    990 soul crystals total

If you have the time, it's worth the effort.

Comment

I don't really think it's worth the effort even when u have the time. In my first 5 quests I've been send to the Atoll 3 times to beat 10 sylphs and that itself took 30min because of the long way i had to run every time aswell.... then also u have to buy stuff and run things u usually wouldn't which is a waste of ur resources. The only ones who have time to do these quests are those that really have nothing better to do with their time ie have no job and no life.

200 quests per week to get that bonus chest is just too much as is 50 quests to get 1 of these chests imo. I may get myself to do 50 quests a week once in a while when I really have nothing to do (which is highly unlikely) but that is it. Also they didn't say when a week begins and when it ends. Basically this is just another casher event because even the free players don't have the time nor the resources to do all these quests.
      server: Kabam s30
      IGN: Leighton
      Class: Archer
      Level: 80

Comment

Originally posted by Atomslaya View Post
        you're missing quite a few of the rewards

9 fashion shards
        990 soul crystals total

If you have the time, it's worth the effort.
        It's for whole week, and if u looking for rewards that you get from tok, mp, sd, guild battle, spire and so, those are nothing !
        you need 9 shards, if you want pay for complete it u need 35 balens, 35*9= 315 so its like 350 for 1 core , from shop 395 with no time !

If your time not worth its your issue, and you have not anything in your life to do, and you want just live in game 24/24 hours, go for it, but for me it is worth !

Comment

The reward its not worth it spicelt if man get to need to kill Atoll lvl 3-4 some is new take 30m kill 10 x.

Should be worth it if man has some card man can auto complete the quest.
          Character - Taggen
          Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
          Class - Archer
          Battle Rating -2.4M BR
          Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
          Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by TheVictorious View Post
            It's for whole week, and if u looking for rewards that you get from tok, mp, sd, guild battle, spire and so, those are nothing !
            you need 9 shards, if you want pay for complete it u need 35 balens, 35*9= 315 so its like 350 for 1 core , from shop 395 with no time !

If your time not worth its your issue, and you have not anything in your life to do, and you want just live in game 24/24 hours, go for it, but for me it is worth !
            Actually to get these 9 shards u have to complete 150 quests... if u do them all with balens u would pay 150*35= 5250 balens and with that u wouldn't even have 1 entire core with that. Just 9 shards. If we now say u do 2/3rd of the quests because it is easy to do and u have some imperial seals u stil pay 1750 balens for those 9 shards + 990 SC.

If u do them all the time as a free player u will find urself stuck at quests and utterly without any life outside the game besides the stuff u have to do anyway. Ppl keep complaining how time consuming this game is and then they add something that takes even MORE time without reduceing anything. It's purely a casher thing and as such it's only something for the heavy cashers and no one else.

Comment

Originally posted by Leighton87 View Post
              Actually to get these 9 shards u have to complete 150 quests... if u do them all with balens u would pay 150*35= 5250 balens and with that u wouldn't even have 1 entire core with that. Just 9 shards. If we now say u do 2/3rd of the quests because it is easy to do and u have some imperial seals u stil pay 1750 balens for those 9 shards + 990 SC.

If u do them all the time as a free player u will find urself stuck at quests and utterly without any life outside the game besides the stuff u have to do anyway. Ppl keep complaining how time consuming this game is and then they add something that takes even MORE time without reduceing anything. It's purely a casher thing and as such it's only something for the heavy cashers and no one else.
              oh yes, true, thanks for correction, and i agree with u.

Comment

Don't do them if you dont like it thats all

Comment

If Spirit Covenant allowed for 20 Completions a day, it'd be worth it - still leaving 60 to Complete Manually. Hell, if they gave us an abandon it might not be so bad. But this sucks. I'm not even gonna bother.

Comment

i have not tried it out yet will tonight but u won me over with fashion shards cant waits

Comment

its a waste of time for those that have money and can buy most of that, but for non casher i sure its awesome. all u high lvl ballers stop thinking of ur selfs.
                      Thanks

Comment

If you get a quest for MP and you have done yours already you can't finish that one without paying that is just plain stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Leighton87 View Post
                          Ppl keep complaining how time consuming this game is and then they add something that takes even MORE time without reduceing anything.
                          quoted for truth...more time then bounties

200 / 7 = about 30 a day will take 2+ hours a day? running around doing senseless "quests" come on...
                          Wartune Tips and Guides:

Comment

I don't like the Crypt Quests.
                            They are awful and should be removed. I save my Imperial seals for those.
                            WE need the crypt tokens for stuff. Remove it plz >_<

I...I love you like a love song baby...
                            I.. I love you like a love song baby...
                            I...I love you like a love song baby...
                            And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
                            :o:o:o:o

Comment

Originally posted by SkiaXia View Post
                              I don't like the Crypt Quests.
                              They are awful and should be removed. I save my Imperial seals for those.
                              WE need the crypt tokens for stuff. Remove it plz >_<
                              completely agree. Only people who have bought everything from the crypt or the arena shop can actually do these quests (unless u do not need it and are lucky to be at that point where u can buy it) cause what else would they use that stuff for really? At some point u will have to use balens or bound balens to skip those quests because I don't see how we will get these seals later, there is no announcement about it and even then u will run out of them quickly as the quests are random and u may actually get one of them 3 times or more in a row.

I do not say the rewards are bad especially for free players, I am just saying the rewards are bad when u think of how much effort u put into getting them. When u r unlucky u get the quest "beat syplphs" 5 times in a row... well there goes an hour of ur day. It takes so much time and there are basically quests u cannot do because then u will lose the actual lose progress in the game. Who in their right mind would buy a lvl50 jewel shard when they need the tokens to get the lvl70 jewels and when crypt keys are so hard to come by. Any free player can say goodbye to the idea that this is actually something where u can get a lot of free stuff that helps u out. It's just another thing designed to make u pay.

Now, we wouldn't have this issue if u could just abandon the quest. Like u can do a max of 200 of these quests to get the super reward and when u abandon a quest u will only be able to do 199 max of them. this way even people who do not have the time nor the resources should be able to do at least 50 quests a week to get just 1 of these mini rewards. U can abandon bounty quests and these circuit quests are just an extension of it with diffrent rewards so why not do it here too?

But ofc we all know r2 and r2 is greedy so you better pay to get 200 or even 50 done or u get nothing. Just like always. Instead of useing ur 950 bbs to open 1 (!!!) row of inventory u will have to drop them on these quests.

Comment

Working...
                              X