[Feedback] Circuit Quests

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Klipp View Post
    Can not abandon a quest is jacktarded! You get a quest such as "enchant" and can not drop it...is fukkin retarded! If a person has no seals and nothing to enchant...guess fukkin what R2....you jackwads!
    That's why you either go in wilds and go the chest cache there, or you do a campaign and pick up a junk gear. That simple.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
      That's why you either go in wilds and go the chest cache there, or you do a campaign and pick up a junk gear. That simple.
      Simple till you have to spend 700 crypt tokens on an item or kill 10 enemies in a dungeon that you haven't unlocked yet

Comment

Originally posted by Athena-Nike View Post
        Simple till you have to spend 700 crypt tokens on an item or kill 10 enemies in a dungeon that you haven't unlocked yet
        That's what you use those Imperial Seals for. If you don't or can't do a particular thing, use one of the Seals.

And Klipp, you need to chill before you have a Heart-Attack. Do like Oxykotton said, go to the wilds and grab a piece of junk gear from one of the chests and enchant it. It don't have to be a piece for your class, just a piece of junk to enchant. Poof, problem solved and you didn't have a heart-attack doing it...

And for all those that are complaining about having to do the Message runs all the time or the Sylph Atoll one after another, it's not mandatory that you do these quests. Calm down. Since I've started this quest thing, I've gotten 4 new Sylph's and 5 Seals in storage. If I want, I could sell, sacrifice or engulf any one of them. Do like I do to break up the boredom, do 10 then go do something for awhile and come back and do 10 more. I've gone through 150 quests so far doing it this way and haven't really gotten ALL that bored yet...
        Last edited by TheAnimal304; 01-24-2014, 10:13 AM.

Comment

i have complited all 200 quest when i get the 800k gold and 4 mil daru.Chest i got or the gold and daru is total amount of each quest?

Comment

So far I've gotten 100 circuit quests completed. This is the estimated number of quests of each type

~30% - Kill 10 sylphs
            ~25% - Collect 10 flowers
            ~20% - deliver messages
            ~25% - rest

I personally have not had to do the dungeon quests a whole lot (about 4 out of 100 times) and usually I do those after I have completed my solo questing for the day. But the fact that over half of my attempts have been either battling sylphs or collecting flowers in Sylph Atol is getting quite annoying.

One thing that MAY help with the kill 10 sylphs is to change it so that it is to collect 10 of the sylph orbs instead. Whenever I am on those quests it irks me that collecting the orbs but not fight the sylphs do not count towards the quest.

One of the attempts I got; and I'm just floored that was put into game; was purchasing a mount card from the Crypt shop. Your asking for someone to save up 300 crypt tokens, which are already time consuming to get (multiple days here; with or without the crypt key) is beyond comprehension. I can see the quests to purchase items from the guild bank or depositing gold into the guild. But purchasing something that takes 2-4 days to save up is asinine.

Edit: had a guildy just tell me they had a quest requesting a lvl 60 ring from the crypt shop. This I find a lot worse since this requires 2,000 crypt tokens, which would take 10.5 days with Crypt key each day or 22.2 days without. (if you reach level 100 each day)
            Last edited by R224566182; 01-24-2014, 05:13 PM.
            Also known as Hinalover.

Comment

Working...
            X