No announcement yet.

There you go (gaia)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can you fill us in with flash storm description too?

Comment

Unstable Voltage works everytime you take damage, not when you deal damage.

Comment

Originally posted by FinalHC View Post
        Here is a screenshot taken from my Gaia. Shows the passive. However I do notice that it appears to be upon taking damage as stated in the scroll

[ATTACH=CONFIG]69011[/ATTACH]
        Originally posted by thegoldgun68 View Post
        Unstable Voltage works everytime you take damage, not when you deal damage.
        Correct. I stated that in my post but showing that the passive is indeed incorrectly shown when scrolled over.
        FinalHC
        Kabam - S39/S6
        (Mage lvl.80 ~172k BR)

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
          its only lvl 60 and probably no sepulcrums used yet
          oh and apollo has slightly higher stats than free pets (dark will be the same)
          Slightly? You need a normal blue sylph blue 3 stars to be equal with an apollo blue 1 star.
          Apollo's growth is much higher.
          Player Class: Archer
          Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

well glad that you dont have to hit 10 times since it lasts just 2 rounds. Didn't thought you can actually take 10 hits in 2 rounds in order to stack all 50%...Can you stack the bonus while unsylphed?

Comment

It should refresh the 2 round count when you get hit. The passive is for awaken form, so it only triggers when awakened. Buffs/debuffs depends on their countdown and remain when transforming (like suntoria/bleed)

Comment

In my server all getting blue green gaias from sylph exchange jajajajaj mine was green :P
                IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

The Gaia does INSANE damage with Unstable Voltage in WB.

You wait to use the Delphic until the last turn. That way you can get+25% (or is it 30%) more damage.

I managed to score a crit for 210k damage with that and that's just with a level 3 determination...
                  [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
                  [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

Originally posted by MolochMage View Post

You wait to use the Delphic until the last turn. That way you can get+25% (or is it 30%) more damage.

I managed to score a crit for 210k damage with that and that's just with a level 3 determination...
                    if you buy unstable voltage will you lose your current passasive if you buy it without unlocking new slot?or will it remove one of the atacking skills...you can never know with r2 =_="

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                      if you buy unstable voltage will you lose your current passasive if you buy it without unlocking new slot?or will it remove one of the atacking skills...you can never know with r2 =_="
                      Passive replaces passive. Skill replaces skill.

Comment

Gaia is just amazing xD
                        Fought her in arena some times. She deliverers great crit. Not to mention special.
                        So many purples of them. Haven't seen purple Amazon yet.

I...I love you like a love song baby...
                        I.. I love you like a love song baby...
                        I...I love you like a love song baby...
                        And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
                        :o:o:o:o

Comment

Originally posted by MolochMage View Post

still dont have unstable voltage and i was hitting wb for 230-250k crit with delphic
                          IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

i was hoping i can switch out of sylphform, keeping the unstable voltage buff for my normal delphic, but it seems to be impossible to change back without doing an attack right before. thats 2 moves without getting attacked so the buff will fade

edit: did anyone else notice that short circuit is really strong on single targets? it hits twice, doing more damage than flash storm. looks like the 50% that spreads to other targets in the same row and column also hits the main target again.
                            Last edited by Setsuna88; 01-22-2014, 06:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X