Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Sylph Atoll and Circuit Quests

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylph Atoll and Circuit Quests

The new update has been out only a few hours and I am already getting annoyed.

Sylph Atoll:
    It takes forever to walk from the teleporter in cloud City to lvl4 just to kill a few Gaias. Why not make the Teleporter a real one that when u step on it u can choose which lvl in the Atoll u want to get teleported to.

Circuit Quests:
    Those are really bugging me. First u give us a few things that make gameplay a lot shorter and then u give us something like these circuit quests where u can get ridiculous quests like beat 10 Gaias in Atoll, collect flowers and the worst of them Buy shards for legendary equipment that u either already have or have no insignias for to buy. And oh yes, u have to RUN to everything of these and with the current lag u can spend 10 min in trying to get 1 of these quests done andsince u seem to get them quite random u can spend hours running around the Atoll killing sylphs, haveing to leave the Atoll to get the next quest, just to enter the atoll again for the next ridiculous thing. I do understand these quests are basically there to make us pay more to skip all the stuff we can't/don't want to do but we can't even abandon a quest we simply cannot accomplish. And quite frankly the rewards are really bad compared to how much u have to endure to get them.

That's just my thoughts on the new stuff.
    server: Kabam s30
    IGN: Leighton
    Class: Archer
    Level: 80

buying anything for a quest u can't cancel is just plain wrong! every mission bar the VIP one should be completable by cashers and non cashers alike!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BrixunMortar View Post
      buying anything for a quest u can't cancel is just plain wrong! every mission bar the VIP one should be completable by cashers and non cashers alike!!!
      Imperial Seals are what CANCEL's the quest. Some people have been wasting them on canceling the Atoll's and when they need one, they don't have it. I've got 6 Imperial Seals because I don't use them unless I need to. I don't buy anything with Balens, Crypt Tokens, Insignia or anything else. If it says to buy, that's where I stop and Imperial seal the thing...

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnimal304 View Post
        Imperial Seals are what CANCEL's the quest. Some people have been wasting them on canceling the Atoll's and when they need one, they don't have it. I've got 6 Imperial Seals because I don't use them unless I need to. I don't buy anything with Balens, Crypt Tokens, Insignia or anything else. If it says to buy, that's where I stop and Imperial seal the thing...
        And the seals are from an event, what happens after the event ends and there are no more seals? Then what? Then you are f***ed because of poor design and no foresight

Comment

Working...
        X