Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

gaia, should i put all the points into intel????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i give to int.:
    1) passive gets stronger
    2) passive cannot be dodged, (and ignore def. i think)
    3) have lethal attack in Sylph Arenas
    Sarcasm Intended

Comment

All my sylph will end up having the same stats at 80, which might be changed depending how my own stats will be. HP on all +150, rest into Intellect (+250).
      This will change however the more sepulcrums I give my sylph, once HP is maxed for example, I'll probably won't even put a single point into sylph HP and put all into Intellect.
      Player Class: Archer
      Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by Hellspawnn View Post
        There is a flaw on what you said here.. You said everything on INT for gaia and that it stacks up with your character. This is partially true but, If you're an archer/knight what good is the INT for ? It's like giving a staff to an archer to use and same thing like, giving a bow to a mage. Does't really add up does it ?
        Awakened mode ATK = Sylph ATK + Player ATK. Look at that it adds up. More INT, more ATK, stronger attacks.

Comment

Originally posted by Hellspawnn View Post
          There is a flaw on what you said here.. You said everything on INT for gaia and that it stacks up with your character. This is partially true but, If you're an archer/knight what good is the INT for ? It's like giving a staff to an archer to use and same thing like, giving a bow to a mage. Does't really add up does it ?

1.) He talking about sylph int not your knight int. Putting int on your sylph screen will increase it's attack not yours.

2.) Int is actually good for any class as it gives mdef. Very low mdef but it's still mdef. That's why ppl max out the int guild skill on all classes.

Comment

end adds to your normal hp, which can be good depending on your other stats/normal build

Comment

i thought that the stats sylph gave other then endurance were pre locked.. iris is 3% to mdef and pdef, and the endurance stats you add stack on you character pan is 5% to hp plus endurance stats.. gaia and amazon both add 5% to attack, no matter what your class or attack style you get this 5% with gaia or amazon on.. and of course both get endurance stats stacked to character. so I find keep you class wars sylph balanced, your wb sylph with all stats to attack. and maybe a few others set the way you like for different game modes with this info.. I think im right let me know if im not

Comment

He is asking about Gaia.

Out of all sylphs Gaia is the one where putting all points into Intelligence makes the most sense.
                [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
                [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

i put 7:1 Inti : Endu.
                  Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Just a reminder to all ppl:

Endurance on sylph is automatically put on your main char without awaken. Upgrading your endurance will give higher hp permanent (if you equip the sylph).
                    The other stats are only added when you use awaken.
                    For dmg calculation the atk of the char and the sylph are added up (patk for knights and archers, matk for mages and the atk of the sylph). It doesnt matter if the char is patk class and the sylph matk. Dmg will be the same.

Defense is a nice stat, however with sepulcrum the actual stat is limited due a lower maximmum aptitude. End and STR/INT have highest maximum aptitude.
                    HP is nice to add, my Amazon and Gaia both have a bit of extra HP, but it also depends if you're free player/ low casher or a big casher where to allocate stat points.

Overal a bit extra hp cant harm ppl, but spend most of points in attack

Comment

Idk much about it, but i feel the passive damage done by sylph is directly related to inti, and it bypasses opponents def. and block. so if i give 300 points to inti, i get 1200 base damage(which 2X for chain lightening, 3X for shock) or more every 2nd turn, 300 point endu would give my 3300 Hp approx. (after 20% Hp boost)
                      Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Originally posted by ROMEOKING View Post
                        For me i put everything to endurance cos my BR will go up and it will be good when ppl at u in solo arena. All to endurance i said.
                        no part of this is correct. you will just make a sylph with 1/3 lower br that gets wasted in the arena

if you are worried about it, sepulcrums have a 1 in 4 chance of raising endurance. if you use them, it will go up
                        Last edited by noob9841; 05-05-2014, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hot*Shot View Post
                          Idk much about it, but i feel the passive damage done by sylph is directly related to inti, and it bypasses opponents def. and block. so if i give 300 points to inti, i get 1200 base damage(which 2X for chain lightening, 3X for shock) or more every 2nd turn, 300 point endu would give my 3300 Hp approx. (after 20% Hp boost)
                          Doesn't each endurance pt give 20 hp? if its 300 pts it should be 3600 hp and a 20% boost will make it 4320 hp...unless sylph hp increases differently from a player (which I'm sure it is different)...also the matk gain by sylphs is different from what I can see. So I doubt it is 4 matk per int point....
                          IGN: Athena
                          Guild: Warriors
                          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                          Class: Archer
                          Difficulty Level: Noob
                          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by Mitashki View Post
                            I would put all in power
                            You trollin'?
                            Everything is to blame...
                            On R2Games

Comment

Working...
                            X