Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

gaia, should i put all the points into intel????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gaia, should i put all the points into intel????

Should I put all the points I get into intel???

hell yeah!

Comment

some into endurance too if you wish

Comment

I would put all in power

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
          some into endurance too if you wish
          this is correct =)

Comment

str/int or endurance, both is fine. i prefer all in attack for following reasons:

- the atk and def from int/str gets added to your character after you transform
            - when you are not transformed, int will increase the damage of your armor ignoring sylph attacks (ever seen the damage of an unawakened orange apollo?)
            - it gives the highest br for your sylph, which is good for sylph arena

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
              str/int or endurance, both is fine. i prefer all in attack for following reasons:

- the atk and def from int/str gets added to your character after you transform
              - when you are not transformed, int will increase the damage of your armor ignoring sylph attacks (ever seen the damage of an unawakened orange apollo?)
              - it gives the highest br for your sylph, which is good for sylph arena
              Agreed and I mainly put all points in intel cause of br , Highest br atk 1st
              " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

2:1 ratio int to end
                Knight - Kabam - S1
                Guild - Derpicorns

Comment

don't think you should put it all to intel. If you notice in sylph arena a lot of the time the opponent goes first, so if your sylph has crappy hp and def, it'll die before it gets even a turn to atk.

Comment

Originally posted by R23209055 View Post
                    don't think you should put it all to intel. If you notice in sylph arena a lot of the time the opponent goes first, so if your sylph has crappy hp and def, it'll die before it gets even a turn to atk.
                    Highest BR goes first. INT gives highest BR of the sylph stats. 1+1.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                      Highest BR goes first. INT gives highest BR of the sylph stats. 1+1.
                      samething, no matter how much u raise another sylph, unless if u got it to purple, Apollo will always have higher br then. So unless if you were lucky enough to get an Apollo, the opponent will still go first.

Comment

Well you'll never beat a 40-50k br apollo with a 10-15k other sylph anyways... so unless you're going up an equal BR apollo team raising your highest ATK stat is still best since if you use proper skills you can still win. Group heal on Iris, debuff from Pan, amnesia from Gaia w/e many combos people can use now.

Comment

I put everything into int on mine since I'm only using it for PvE right now where my HP really doesn't matter.
                          Patryn
                          Twisted
                          S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
                          "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

For me i put everything to endurance cos my BR will go up and it will be good when ppl at u in solo arena. All to endurance i said.

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
                              There is a flaw on what you said here.. You said everything on INT for gaia and that it stacks up with your character. This is partially true but, If you're an archer/knight what good is the INT for ? It's like giving a staff to an archer to use and same thing like, giving a bow to a mage. Does't really add up does it ?

Comment

Working...
                              X