Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

circuit quest- 9 fashion shards?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • circuit quest- 9 fashion shards?

    how many shards can weget from circuit quest?i see people saying we can get 9 yes to me only shows one chest that gives only 3 o.O can someone explain?

  • #2
    Depends on your level.

    Comment


    • #3
      I only get 2

      I'm level 45

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by winlord View Post
        Depends on your level.
        Are you sure it depends on level.

        I think you get the same reward at level 50/100/150 and that's that chest that gives 3 fashion shards,so that brings you to a total of 9(same for everybody).

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Miubs View Post
          Are you sure it depends on level.

          I think you get the same reward at level 50/100/150 and that's that chest that gives 3 fashion shards,so that brings you to a total of 9(same for everybody).
          Different reward amounts based off of player level, though don't think anyone knows at which levels changes occur.

          Comment


          • #6
            I'm lv 80 and it shows 3 fashion shards for completing 50 quests.
            And I can't get any higher lv for 9 shards.
            :o Bacon FTW :o
            Kabam s1- Mage
            Guild-Derpicorns

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
              Different reward amounts based off of player level, though don't think anyone knows at which levels changes occur.
              Read this please:
              Originally posted by Lorisnor View Post
              I'm lv 80 and it shows 3 fashion shards for completing 50 quests.
              And I can't get any higher lv for 9 shards.
              I can get 3 chests wich have 3 shards inside,I'm level 64.

              Comment

              Working...
              X