Can we suggest to remove some unnecessary events/tasks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we suggest to remove some unnecessary events/tasks

right now they add circuit tasks feature , it increased huge workload on this game which already ate up large amount of time.

looks like we need to work full-time on this game to finish all tasks. it is not feasible for the employed people and school boy/girls

could we remove some of tasks like plundering city which supposed to be removed from original version?

thanks,

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
    Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
    Character Name: Halifax

you can remove them with 35 balens.

Comment

Nobody is forcing you to do those quests.Do whatever you can/like.

The more you do-the more rewards you get-the stronger your char.Simple!

Comment

yea like you say-no forcing you

Comment

lol, you sounds like representative of wartune

Originally posted by Miubs View Post
          Nobody is forcing you to do those quests.Do whatever you can/like.

The more you do-the more rewards you get-the stronger your char.Simple!

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
          Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
          Character Name: Halifax

Comment

Originally posted by Halifax View Post
            lol, you sounds like representative of wartune
            I'm not a representative,I'm just seeing things the way they are.
            You can play as you played until now,without doing those quests,but then don't complain when you are left behind by those ho do them.

And to answer your question:you can suggest anything you wish.There is a special section:http://forum.r2games.com/forumdispla...s-amp-Feedback

Comment

You don't havet o do them al. You don't have to do any of them if you don't want to. These are extra quests that you have all week to do them. They don't affect anything major in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Halifax View Post

looks like we need to work full-time on this game to finish all tasks. it is not feasible for the employed people and school boy/girls
                That's the main issue with the game. No employed person can afford to spend 18 hours per day in the game...
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by Miubs View Post
                  I'm not a representative,I'm just seeing things the way they are.
                  You can play as you played until now,without doing those quests,but then don't complain when you are left behind by those ho do them.

And to answer your question:you can suggest anything you wish.There is a special section:http://forum.r2games.com/forumdispla...s-amp-Feedback
                  That feedback is useless. Lots of good suggestion out there and less than 1% was implemented. Of the less than 1% implemented some were even removed. Also the fact that we have to do these insane amount of quests just to keep our current positions is just asking for us to become full time 24/7 players which is unreasonable (mostly for non-cashers. Cashers at least have spirit covenants to skip 2hr staminating in altar). They should just remove the bounty quest along with 2hr wait time for stamina and make all the blitzes 1min for solo dungeon and 5s for cata blitz and no cooldown for arena (solo and sylph) and fishing. This will reduce our time required by hours and bring it down to a reasonable level that the ones currently that has more free time can do it all while the busy ones can still do 50 - 80% of it.
                  IGN: Athena
                  Guild: Warriors
                  Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                  Class: Archer
                  Difficulty Level: Noob
                  BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                    That feedback is useless. Lots of good suggestion out there and less than 1% was implemented. Of the less than 1% implemented some were even removed. Also the fact that we have to do these insane amount of quests just to keep our current positions is just asking for us to become full time 24/7 players which is unreasonable (mostly for non-cashers. Cashers at least have spirit covenants to skip 2hr staminating in altar). They should just remove the bounty quest along with 2hr wait time for stamina and make all the blitzes 1min for solo dungeon and 5s for cata blitz and no cooldown for arena (solo and sylph) and fishing. This will reduce our time required by hours and bring it down to a reasonable level that the ones currently that has more free time can do it all while the busy ones can still do 50 - 80% of it.
                    Even though I've retired from the game, I agreed with your suggestion as this may help all the players of Wartune in the future.
                    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

if you are busy, play other game or spend cash you earned being busy. Fair for everyone.

Comment

Yeh, I'm starting to wonder if it's not time to retire myself, seeing the patch in april, I'm afraid I won't have time for it all anymore... Used to be more fun this game, now it's a massive cash game.
                        When you cashed over a year ago, it was on a few things, now to keep up you'd have to cash on so many things in order to stay competitive.
                        It's unreasonable, and link that with the amount of things you now have to do daily, I just can't keep up anymore.
                        Player Class: Archer
                        Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
                          if you are busy, play other game or spend cash you earned being busy. Fair for everyone.
                          well...the thing is with all the stuff they're adding, its making u go from busy to workaholic in the gamer sense. You'd have to spend all day doing stuff now instead of 2 - 3hr when WT first came out. That is why alot of us are hoping that some stuff can be removed so that we don't have to spend unnecessary time on tasks to help us keep our current pace of growth.
                          IGN: Athena
                          Guild: Warriors
                          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                          Class: Archer
                          Difficulty Level: Noob
                          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Working...
                          X