Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evee Passive skills

as we know at ******' blog, 1 of evee's passive skill is
    Electronic Mine Field: When you take damage there is a 10% chance that your next attack will have 15% more Critical Chance.
    but, on our Gaia, it's
    Master of Thunder: 10% to deal 15% more damage next round

the other 2 passive skills are the same, plasma field and plasma accumulator

so, just want to ask and confirm, which one of this effect is true? the electronic mine field, or it's just master of thunder's description that's messed up?
    thx for the reply!
    Server Name Fixed, THX R2, BYE FORUM. i have no problem here anymore! unless someone gonna mess with me.

Master of Thunder.

Comment

and, is the description on master of thunder is correct? 10% chance to deal damage +15% next round
      Server Name Fixed, THX R2, BYE FORUM. i have no problem here anymore! unless someone gonna mess with me.

Comment

This small change actually does enough to make the Gaia more of a "non-crit" sylph. The Master of Thunder skill as we have it, though, is very underpowered, and I haven't bought it. (Bought all the rest.)
        [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
        [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

you have to understand the details on ******' blog is from another publisher which has a more advanced version than us. It is possible that when they release the god cast for sylphs, the skills of the normal sylphs will change as well. So what you see now may not be the same when god cast is unlocked for us.
          IGN: Athena
          Guild: Warriors
          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
          Class: Archer
          Difficulty Level: Noob
          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
            you have to understand the details on ******' blog is from another publisher which has a more advanced version than us. It is possible that when they release the god cast for sylphs, the skills of the normal sylphs will change as well. So what you see now may not be the same when god cast is unlocked for us.
            maybe. but i saw the original post where this info came from and it was from a girl posting in some wartune guild's forum. she didnt have chinese as her main language and said she would update the post later if there were some translation mistakes, so its very possible that not everything there is 100% correct. but did anyone actually test if it's really 15% more damage instead of crit? maybe R2's info is wrong and not the girl's translation. the other passive of gaia has a wrong info too.

Comment

Can someone please test Master of Thunder passive? Don't know if i should buy it or not, if it increases crit i don't really need it...

Comment

Master of Thunder increases crit chance for sure , same as other "wartune" language version. it doesn't make sense for them to treat us as isolated case.

AND many others' descriptions of skill/astral are totally wrong, ex: Guardian Angel astral. In our description "decrease change of receiving crit by X%", I believe most of ppl here like me will read it like this, "if enemy's crit rate is 5000, then this astral will decrease the enemy crit rate by X%, so that enemy's crit rate will become 5000 * (1-X%)", even ****** blog explain it like this way.

BUT BUT the actual effect is totally different from what we read, the actual effect of "Guardian Angel astral" is: "you have X% chance to neutralize enemy's crit hit" regardless about how many crit rate your enemy has. ex: even if your opponent crit rate is 10000, your Guardian Angel astral is lvl 7 (35%), then you have 35% chance to convert crit hit into normal hit.
                Last edited by Halifax; 01-23-2014, 09:06 AM.

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
                Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
                Character Name: Halifax

Comment

so back to topic,, what is the effect of Master of Thunder?
                  or is the once that's correct is Electronic mine field effect?
                  some1 pls explain and confirm this! ty,, sigh, where does the admins go? don't even wanna answer to make it clear,, ckck,, lazy bunch of ...

Comment

Working...
                  X