A St. Patricks Day themed Event for March

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A St. Patricks Day themed Event for March

With the advent of the Chinese event for february mixing up the events, and Easter falling on 4/20 this year, so i thought to myself, "what would make a good event for March, and then I thought what didn't we do last year? And then I remembered St. Patricks day is in march. I've come up with the basic outline of ideas for the clothes, mount and event item. It would be something nice that would differentiate us from the chinese servers an still be cool.

Event Collection Item : 4 leaf clover

Mount:

The Kelpie - Based off the mythical creature from Irish folklore the mount would look essentially like the basic white horse you get at lvl 40, except with a mint green mane and a whale's tail instead of the usual hair one. I'd say about +20 stats across the board

Clothes:

Male cloth - Essentially a redone version of the Christmas Special skin but with a green/gold color theme and the mistletoe & bells replaced with 4 leaf clovers

Female cloth - A fusion between the Trendsetter and Twisted Baroque female clothing skins keeping the stockings and heels of the TB but with a shorter skirt and a bra/jacket combo on top, similar 4 leaf clover green/gold theme.

Hat - Both gender sprites get a bowler style green hat w/gold buckle, 4 leaf clover and fiery orange hair. Female sprites have long flowing hair like the hallowed hat or royal style, males shoulder length long similar to the exotic addict.

Weapon skins:

Warrior - A double edged European style longsword similar to the 55/60 set sword, 4 leaf clover pommel stone in green trimmed with gold, celtic knotwork running down the middle of the blade.

Archer - Similar to the Templar crossbow from the beginning of the game, but done more ornately with gold/green celtic knotwork running down the outside portion of the crossbow limb, the barrel, and the butt of the stock with 3 big arrows loaded in the flight groove. 4 leaf clover on the stock.

Mage - A gold/green crozier with a 4 leaf clover in the middle of the crozier spiral. 3 green snakes winding up the length of the staff

So thoughts?
    Last edited by Cephorus; 01-22-2014, 03:59 PM.

They do what they do.

Their events are planned by the 7Roads developers (Chinese people). Any suggestions here on events would .. be ignored.

You may be offended by what I said above. But it is a fact.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
      They do what they do.

Their events are planned by the 7Roads developers (Chinese people). Any suggestions here on events would .. be ignored.

You may be offended by what I said above. But it is a fact.
      Maybe maybe not, you do realize theres seperate development teams for the chinese and english servers right? It might not get far but some ideas that wouldn't sell well on the chinese servers might sell on the english ones and vise versa.

Comment

Originally posted by Cephorus View Post
        Maybe maybe not, you do realize theres seperate development teams for the chinese and english servers right? It might not get far but some ideas that wouldn't sell well on the chinese servers might sell on the english ones and vise versa.
        You also realized that they don't care about what players say right?
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

You also realized that they don't care about what players say right?
          No they do care to a degree, small changes recommended by players in the past have been implemented before.

Comment

No they do care to a degree, small changes recommended by players in the past have been implemented before.
            Such as second time for Tank Trials?

They don't do content changes.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Such as second time for Tank Trials?

They don't do content changes.
              How can they change something they've never created to begin with? They'd have to do the programming for future event clothing/mounts/items eventually. If we say what we would want in an event, gives them some direction to work with.

Comment

How can they change something they've never created to begin with? They'd have to do the programming for future event clothing/mounts/items eventually. If we say what we would want in an event, gives them some direction to work with.
                How long have you played Wartune?
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

How long have you played Wartune?
                  What does that have to do with anything?

Comment

if you have some suggestions better to post in 7roads fourm.
                    Sarcasm Intended

Comment

What does that have to do with anything?
                      You don't seem to know how they function.
                      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Valentine`s Day

Can i ask you CondorHero, why are you so relenthless ? Why do you think they dont care ? They care, but, they cant acomplish all players wishes, because this is not a FairyLand, and not even the Wishing Country, but i can say they care. Take a look on Clothes design, or Mounts , and i can point you to a Thread with this subject, a thread that is still opened. They always take a look on what we say , and they try to to what the are allowed to do and what is best for both sides.

PS: and yes i like the ideea with a ST Patrick (Valentine`s Day) design of the game, sounds nice.
                        Last edited by andreiryno; 01-28-2014, 05:14 PM. Reason: PS: Adding some notes.

Comment

Working...
                        X