Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question: Gaia vs Amazon Queen - why do ppl think Gaia is so great?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• danotz
    replied
    Originally posted by danotz View Post
    Actually i can beat you,but i just said that because you need a 90k+ team.Lot of guildies can't do it.If you'll stop getting naked,you'll have to fight wb and mios dressed and that won't be funny for you either.You can also get one piece off just to be out of top 4 and let those players to do their jobs
    Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
    Seriously...is this what this forum has come to now? Bash someone out of no where just bc they choose not to get naked for you in tok? You should be greatful that anyone gets naked for anyone in this game. Damn. such selfish of you and this is the main reason why people SHOULDN"T get naked anymore for tok. People who get a free ride all the time start to complain and bash others if they decide not to get naked one day or forget to get naked or something. It's ungreatful and selfishness of them. You are lucky that some people actually give you a free ride. Stop being such an ungreatful baby. Also this isn't the forum to talk about people getting naked in tok or not. This is about the sylph discussion. It isn't about bashing players because they didn't get naked for tok for you.
    Selfish?He is the one that get naked just to make sure that he will do it...after that he doesnt give a **** about others;maybe not for me,but his guildies asked him to do that and he gave ironic answers.Doing that when you are a G.M isnt good

Leave a comment:

• danotz
    replied
    Originally posted by Jackos24 View Post
    If you can't beat me naked with no Sylph... idk what to tell you... i'm a little embarrassed for you, to be honest.
    Actually i can beat you,but i just said that because you need a 90k+ team.Lot of guildies can't do it.If you'll stop getting naked,you'll have to fight wb and mios dressed and that won't be funny for you either.You can also get one piece off just to be out of top 4 and let those players to do their jobs

Leave a comment:

• Littlelyseria
    replied
    If you can't beat me naked with no Sylph... idk what to tell you... i'm a little embarrassed for you, to be honest.

Funny thing is i did get naked i just had astro's on... And he freaks out on me for this... Makes me want to just have a good night sleep and not wait up till 3:15am in the morning to help people that just ***** that i have not helped them enough...
    Ignore the selfish ppl jackos, im not in your time zone but i thank you for helping people with the best event in the game which is TOK nm, ppl dont understand
    that staying up til 3+ am isnt something most ppl do, so for you and every1 in all time zones that do this, THANKS.

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by t8912 View Post
    i am actually leaning towards gaia but the fact it is matk and i will definitely face mages in more than one occasions is what is causing my dillema. your thoughts on mage fights please?

edit: also the def boosts i get from iris apart from its healing makes me wanna continue with it. so you can understand my confusion.
    Well I think if you can't beat a mage with your DD and EDD you'd probably lose anyways, a patk sylph wouldn't do much for that. Personally for a knight vs mage fight I think an Iris would be the best lol, just keep healing until 100%/150% damage and your EDD should one shot if you play well enough.

Had a 200% knight vs knight fight with iris, was hectic but time consuming in a BG when there's other things to do.

Leave a comment:

• Jackos24
    replied
    lot of greater players than you from europe servers get fully naked everyday and you think that if you'll take off your astrals the tok nm will be too easy.Do you think you spent too much?even zebq was getting naked...I can't understand how Genesis let you be their G.M,probably because you;re strong,cuz i heard lot of guildies complaining about you

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
    Seriously...is this what this forum has come to now? Bash someone out of no where just bc they choose not to get naked for you in tok? You should be greatful that anyone gets naked for anyone in this game. Damn. such selfish of you and this is the main reason why people SHOULDN"T get naked anymore for tok. People who get a free ride all the time start to complain and bash others if they decide not to get naked one day or forget to get naked or something. It's ungreatful and selfishness of them. You are lucky that some people actually give you a free ride. Stop being such an ungreatful baby. Also this isn't the forum to talk about people getting naked in tok or not. This is about the sylph discussion. It isn't about bashing players because they didn't get naked for tok for you.
    Funny thing is i did get naked i just had astro's on... And he freaks out on me for this... Makes me want to just have a good night sleep and not wait up till 3:15am in the morning to help people that just ***** that i have not helped them enough...
    Last edited by Jackos24; 01-23-2014, 12:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    lot of greater players than you from europe servers get fully naked everyday and you think that if you'll take off your astrals the tok nm will be too easy.Do you think you spent too much?even zebq was getting naked...I can't understand how Genesis let you be their G.M,probably because you;re strong,cuz i heard lot of guildies complaining about you

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
    It is like a blood rune that works the other way. One thing that makes it "not" a trash is that (1) it does increase damage after a minute timer, (2) it does not expire by a number of turns. It only expires when you are hit 10 times.

Meaning, if you use RD, you have automatically made a damage of 10k (1000 x 10 hit), and with 50% increased damage, you have already made a damage of 15k (1500 x 10 hits)... If you battle one-on-one, which usually happens after 1 minute, there is already a 50% increased damage, the moment you use RD, you already deal 15k damage to the opponent... Using other knight skills like shadow thrasher will add damage to the 15k you already will do to the opponent.

So I think this skill will still not be a trash skill until level 70, where at that point, you'll be able to assign skills points to other skills at high level, if you use the apollo shield route skill tree... And please, there are a LOOOOOT of level 70 players whose hp are below 80k, if you talk about cross-servers. There are a lot of new servers as well as beginners who do not know much about the game even though they played for a long time (or they just play with lesser time)..

Another thing is China players are powerful... Not unlike the English players. So most China players will probably ignore using RD.. They would even ignore using Purification to remove the stun, cause they are so powerful they won't need it... In China, almost a lot of the skills become useless... But when it comes to this English servers, small things have their roles in the game. They are not useless (thought I'm not saying they are useful too)...

And I just find it fun to defend the knight class from "some knight basher", by salvaging its 1 skill that looks useless (i.e., the RD). You might want to ignore the whole thing... Just play if you want. If you do not enjoy using RD, then do not use it.. Play to enjoy.

And getting back to the topic, Gaia is not comparable to RD, cause RD is way too sucking compared to electric sylph.
    I don't like kat either on most of the stuff he says but there are few points that are good and his viewpoint on RD is correct. It doesn't matter if it's a guaranteed 10k dmg after the 10 turns it's still 1k per turn which is ****. Even after 50% or even after the 100% it's garbage. it only be somewhat worthwhle if you somehow make it to the 200% mark which in cw you can't even reach that far since the match ends at the 100% timer. RD and blood rune are far different. You can upgrade blood rune so it actually does massive dmg. Whereas RD is a fixed amount return which is garbage. If it was a % dmg reflect like the deflection astral then it be worth to take up. That is whyif you want reflection you take up deflection astral and not waste your skills for RD. Not only you have more slots of more important skills but you be doing massive dmg with the astral.

Now to talk about Gaia the reason why it's awesome for the knight class to pick up is the passive boost and bc it's matk based. With crit knights you can guarentee over 120k dmg to another knight or archer with it's delph. With ewd you still do pretty massive dmg as well. Not to mention it has an amesia type skill and very helpful in pve aspect of the game. Lastly, if all the Chinese players are using Gaia and hades(dark one) then that must tell you something right? Obviously, they know better than we do and understand which sylphs to use. Each has there pros and cons but for a knight you rather choose a matk based sylph. Either apollo, iris, or gaia just bc you be facing knights in CW and they are strong against archers. You can't beat mages anyway and you are not suppose to be beat mages. Not sure why people think that one class should rule all the rest in the game. If you are facing a strong mage even with a patk sylph you most likely will lose still. So your best bet is get something that can handle 2 out of the 3 classes and try to run away from mages.

Leave a comment:

• R211971187
    replied
    thread starter i get your point but it is INDEED true that for OHKO, gaia win amazon outright , dun underestimate 470% vs 440% at higher lvls and BR that meant a lot.
    as to my idea of going to different contexts to calculate, well u will see that 1vs 1 case matter more
    which explain why gaia is much more popular , in future with other themes such as solo boss in sky of bridge etc , gaia simply becomes more useful.
    this is not to say amazon is not good afterall, when lv 70 evolution comes with their epic skills, things may change but for now and the next few month, gaia simply owns because of its wide application.

Leave a comment:

• MARKANHRVATxdXD
    replied
    Gaia better! :3

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    zebq never got naked

Leave a comment:

• danotz
    replied
    Nice Post. But either way both of these sylphs are good. I think they are both well balanced for pvp and can be each of there skills can be countered by playing smart :P. ie, Scatter / Purification / Purge Rune. I wouldn't base your decision on strictly their skills but also your style of play and your current pvp skill set up.

Leave a comment:

• MARKANHRVATxdXD
    replied
    Gaia rock =)

Leave a comment:

• Jackos24
    replied
    Nice Post. But either way both of these sylphs are good. I think they are both well balanced for pvp and can be each of there skills can be countered by playing smart :P. ie, Scatter / Purification / Purge Rune. I wouldn't base your decision on strictly their skills but also your style of play and your current pvp skill set up.

Leave a comment:

• StonedKiller
    replied
    GAIA IS A 1VS1 SYLPH if you have apollo use it for GA

Leave a comment:

• t8912
    replied
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    If you care for CW, Gaia. If not up to you, though would go Gaia anyways.
    i am actually leaning towards gaia but the fact it is matk and i will definitely face mages in more than one occasions is what is causing my dillema. your thoughts on mage fights please?

edit: also the def boosts i get from iris apart from its healing makes me wanna continue with it. so you can understand my confusion.
    Last edited by t8912; 01-23-2014, 08:27 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X