Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question: Gaia vs Amazon Queen - why do ppl think Gaia is so great?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by danotz View Post
    lot of greater players than you from europe servers get fully naked everyday and you think that if you'll take off your astrals the tok nm will be too easy.Do you think you spent too much?even zebq was getting naked...I can't understand how Genesis let you be their G.M,probably because you;re strong,cuz i heard lot of guildies complaining about you
    Seriously...is this what this forum has come to now? Bash someone out of no where just bc they choose not to get naked for you in tok? You should be greatful that anyone gets naked for anyone in this game. Damn. such selfish of you and this is the main reason why people SHOULDN"T get naked anymore for tok. People who get a free ride all the time start to complain and bash others if they decide not to get naked one day or forget to get naked or something. It's ungreatful and selfishness of them. You are lucky that some people actually give you a free ride. Stop being such an ungreatful baby. Also this isn't the forum to talk about people getting naked in tok or not. This is about the sylph discussion. It isn't about bashing players because they didn't get naked for tok for you.

Comment

lot of greater players than you from europe servers get fully naked everyday and you think that if you'll take off your astrals the tok nm will be too easy.Do you think you spent too much?even zebq was getting naked...I can't understand how Genesis let you be their G.M,probably because you;re strong,cuz i heard lot of guildies complaining about you
      If you can't beat me naked with no Sylph... idk what to tell you... i'm a little embarrassed for you, to be honest.

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
      Seriously...is this what this forum has come to now? Bash someone out of no where just bc they choose not to get naked for you in tok? You should be greatful that anyone gets naked for anyone in this game. Damn. such selfish of you and this is the main reason why people SHOULDN"T get naked anymore for tok. People who get a free ride all the time start to complain and bash others if they decide not to get naked one day or forget to get naked or something. It's ungreatful and selfishness of them. You are lucky that some people actually give you a free ride. Stop being such an ungreatful baby. Also this isn't the forum to talk about people getting naked in tok or not. This is about the sylph discussion. It isn't about bashing players because they didn't get naked for tok for you.
      Funny thing is i did get naked i just had astro's on... And he freaks out on me for this... Makes me want to just have a good night sleep and not wait up till 3:15am in the morning to help people that just ***** that i have not helped them enough...
      Last edited by Jackos24; 01-23-2014, 12:22 PM.
      IGN: Jacko
      Server: Kabam S24
      Guild: Genesis
      Main Objective at the moment: Win Class Wars...

Comment

Originally posted by t8912 View Post
        i am actually leaning towards gaia but the fact it is matk and i will definitely face mages in more than one occasions is what is causing my dillema. your thoughts on mage fights please?

edit: also the def boosts i get from iris apart from its healing makes me wanna continue with it. so you can understand my confusion.
        Well I think if you can't beat a mage with your DD and EDD you'd probably lose anyways, a patk sylph wouldn't do much for that. Personally for a knight vs mage fight I think an Iris would be the best lol, just keep healing until 100%/150% damage and your EDD should one shot if you play well enough.

Had a 200% knight vs knight fight with iris, was hectic but time consuming in a BG when there's other things to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackos24 View Post
          If you can't beat me naked with no Sylph... idk what to tell you... i'm a little embarrassed for you, to be honest.

Funny thing is i did get naked i just had astro's on... And he freaks out on me for this... Makes me want to just have a good night sleep and not wait up till 3:15am in the morning to help people that just ***** that i have not helped them enough...
          Ignore the selfish ppl jackos, im not in your time zone but i thank you for helping people with the best event in the game which is TOK nm, ppl dont understand
          that staying up til 3+ am isnt something most ppl do, so for you and every1 in all time zones that do this, THANKS.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackos24 View Post
            Actually i can beat you,but i just said that because you need a 90k+ team.Lot of guildies can't do it.If you'll stop getting naked,you'll have to fight wb and mios dressed and that won't be funny for you either.You can also get one piece off just to be out of top 4 and let those players to do their jobs
            Server: Kabam 17
            Player name: Dwarf
            Player level: 80
            Player class: Knight
            Honor title: Imperial Mythic Something
            Battle rating: 615k
            Guild name: LoonyToons

Comment

Actually i can beat you,but i just said that because you need a 90k+ team.Lot of guildies can't do it.If you'll stop getting naked,you'll have to fight wb and mios dressed and that won't be funny for you either.You can also get one piece off just to be out of top 4 and let those players to do their jobs
              Selfish?He is the one that get naked just to make sure that he will do it...after that he doesnt give a **** about others;maybe not for me,but his guildies asked him to do that and he gave ironic answers.Doing that when you are a G.M isnt good

Comment

Go back to corner...

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Selfish?He is the one that get naked just to make sure that he will do it...after that he doesnt give a **** about others;maybe not for me,but his guildies asked him to do that and he gave ironic answers.Doing that when you are a G.M isnt good
                  The more you speak the more foolish and entitled you sound... I don't see you sacrificing anything to help anyone else.. all your doing is coming on here and acting like i'm somehow trying to screw people by not taking my astro's off...

I'm done entertaining you, Go find someone new to harass because they aren't help you enough...
                  Last edited by Jackos24; 01-23-2014, 02:01 PM.
                  IGN: Jacko
                  Server: Kabam S24
                  Guild: Genesis
                  Main Objective at the moment: Win Class Wars...

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                    Go back to corner...
                    well i know that is his choice and that I went mad for nothing,but i hate to see that other players from other time zones do tok nm daily and we are doing once a week...but i'll drop it.Do what you want and GL in Cw,Jacko

Comment

well i know that is his choice and that I went mad for nothing,but i hate to see that other players from other time zones do tok nm daily and we are doing once a week...but i'll drop it.Do what you want and GL in Cw,Jacko
                      You are being selfish. They don't have to strip for you. Learn to respect ppl that actually take time out to help with what they can. Don't go harass them for not doing certain things that you want to do. Especially in threads that has nothing to do with the topic you are trying to talk about.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                        You do realize Amazon and Gaia give 5% ATK not PATK/MATK right? Whether you're a mage or an archer/knight using Gaia raises both your ATK stats, like in my case from Gaia I get a lot of patk and a smaller amount of matk.
                        I know, since I use the knight and archer class, which uses PATK, then I just used the term PATK.

If an archer/knight class use Gaia, then when they awaken, their attack (combined attack of toon and sylph) will be converted to MATK, which is not so devastating to mages, cause mages have high mdef.
                        But if an archer/knight class use Amazon Q, then when they awaken, their attack (the toon and the sylph) will be a more powerful PATK, which is devastating to mages.

I hope that was clear.

I don't like kat either on most of the stuff he says but there are few points that are good and his viewpoint on RD is correct. It doesn't matter if it's a guaranteed 10k dmg after the 10 turns it's still 1k per turn which is ****. Even after 50% or even after the 100% it's garbage. it only be somewhat worthwhle if you somehow make it to the 200% mark which in cw you can't even reach that far since the match ends at the 100% timer. RD and blood rune are far different. You can upgrade blood rune so it actually does massive dmg. Whereas RD is a fixed amount return which is garbage. If it was a % dmg reflect like the deflection astral then it be worth to take up. That is whyif you want reflection you take up deflection astral and not waste your skills for RD. Not only you have more slots of more important skills but you be doing massive dmg with the astral.

Now to talk about Gaia the reason why it's awesome for the knight class to pick up is the passive boost and bc it's matk based. With crit knights you can guarentee over 120k dmg to another knight or archer with it's delph. With ewd you still do pretty massive dmg as well. Not to mention it has an amesia type skill and very helpful in pve aspect of the game. Lastly, if all the Chinese players are using Gaia and hades(dark one) then that must tell you something right? Obviously, they know better than we do and understand which sylphs to use. Each has there pros and cons but for a knight you rather choose a matk based sylph. Either apollo, iris, or gaia just bc you be facing knights in CW and they are strong against archers. You can't beat mages anyway and you are not suppose to be beat mages. Not sure why people think that one class should rule all the rest in the game. If you are facing a strong mage even with a patk sylph you most likely will lose still. So your best bet is get something that can handle 2 out of the 3 classes and try to run away from mages.
                        Nah, I still find RD not as useless as you think... You can't force me believe it is a complete trash. And as I said, if you don't want to use RD, then do not use it... Reading Jacko's blog about countering stun has made me realize skills have their own use.

If I were a casher like you, I can buy the crit passives of Gaia, as well as have other runes like Amnesia. But I am not. I am a free player. I play for enjoyment, not to be the top player. For me, "WINNING A BATTLE DOES NOT ALWAYS BRING ME SATISFACTION"... So I do not usually follow rules as how to win the game "all the time." If I want to use Amazon, I'll use it as I want... I just found out that using a variety of astral set ups, as well as skill set ups, make me enjoy the game... Using a variety of sylphs will make me add enjoyment to the game... Using different things has made me realize there are a lot of things that what you see on the above.

Sometimes I avoid mage (I find it funny when they chase me), sometimes my gut tells me to challenge them. Cause I found it fun when I can make other players on (my same br or higher) be left with lower than 1/4 hp, using a different set up not even taught by the experts here... I read their advices and it is up to me if I'll follow them or not.

Last thing, I do not really care "too much" about what Chinese players are doing. They are on a different world, because not all of the things they have are being transferred in English servers. So I just accept and adapt on what comes to us.

Comment

Hmm seems discussion went way off topic here... Well I suppose there's already been a lot said about the sylphs... maybe we should just leave it at this unless anyone has anything new to add about sylphs.

I must say I for one have gotten a lot of useful info. Thanks to all who shared their opinion and I hope readers will have a better understanding.

Comment

Well, I can tell you my simple reason for choosing Gaia.

In World Boss, my damage per round with level 20 inspiration is around 80-85k gold non-sylph.

With my Apollo 1 star blue, it's around 90-95k.

With my Gaia 2 star blue, I make 140-150k.
                            [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
                            [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                              I know, since I use the knight and archer class, which uses PATK, then I just used the term PATK.

If an archer/knight class use Gaia, then when they awaken, their attack (combined attack of toon and sylph) will be converted to MATK, which is not so devastating to mages, cause mages have high mdef.
                              But if an archer/knight class use Amazon Q, then when they awaken, their attack (the toon and the sylph) will be a more powerful PATK, which is devastating to mages.

I hope that was clear.

Nah, I still find RD not as useless as you think... You can't force me believe it is a complete trash. And as I said, if you don't want to use RD, then do not use it... Reading Jacko's blog about countering stun has made me realize skills have their own use.

If I were a casher like you, I can buy the crit passives of Gaia, as well as have other runes like Amnesia. But I am not. I am a free player. I play for enjoyment, not to be the top player. For me, "WINNING A BATTLE DOES NOT ALWAYS BRING ME SATISFACTION"... So I do not usually follow rules as how to win the game "all the time." If I want to use Amazon, I'll use it as I want... I just found out that using a variety of astral set ups, as well as skill set ups, make me enjoy the game... Using a variety of sylphs will make me add enjoyment to the game... Using different things has made me realize there are a lot of things that what you see on the above.

Sometimes I avoid mage (I find it funny when they chase me), sometimes my gut tells me to challenge them. Cause I found it fun when I can make other players on (my same br or higher) be left with lower than 1/4 hp, using a different set up not even taught by the experts here... I read their advices and it is up to me if I'll follow them or not.

Last thing, I do not really care "too much" about what Chinese players are doing. They are on a different world, because not all of the things they have are being transferred in English servers. So I just accept and adapt on what comes to us.
                              RD is a terrible skill and can just get scattered right off. Tell me how does 1k dmg do anythign to higher levels? If you are in GA you probably be scattered then what? You lose out a turn to redo the RD. It's a pointless skill and only viable at low levels anything above lvl 45 its pointless. Delph, EDD, WW, ult slasher, aragorn shield, Slasher, should be your main skill to use most of the time. Sometimes you slip in thrasher and apollo shield depending on the type of battle and things like that. However, you never are suppose to use RD at higher levels. it's pure garbage. if it was a % dmg skill then it be good but it's ****. if you want reflect get the deflection astral. Works much better and can't be scattered away.

yes, you do have a right to choose what you wish but how is it fun if you start losing everything? If people who have gaia are one shotting you and you hardly do dmg to knights/archers bc you chose a patk sylph instead. For CW you need one of the matk sylphs as the rest of the players will have one and will beat you right away. Also I am a casher but not a huge casher. I don't go get things in mystery shop nor do I recharge for every pay to consume,recharge events. Every once in awhile i throw 10-40 dollars but that's the most. The main things i mostly spend on is vip and spirit. Every once in awhile i recharge a decent amt but that's like once every 3 months or w/e. My point with that little tangent is that you don't need to be a hard casher to make use of gaia or any other sylph. You need to learn the game right and learn to save things up for events. That way you be able to build yourself stronger with out spending as much in this game.

Lastly, It's very important we pay attention to the Chinese players. Why? Since they know what they are doing and know how to play this game the right way. Yes, they have more updates than us, yes they do have easier time to fund themselves due to cheaper prices and things like that. However, they still know what they are doing. If majority of them are using Dark and Electric sylphs then that must mean something? You don't see most of them use Pan as there main sylph since it isn't that good. Amazon is a great sylph but it's mostly for mages who need the patk. It's just like when we had iris and pan and apollo out. Knights mostly took iris or apollo. While mages took pan or apollo . Some took iris and some knights took pan but majority of them took the opposite of there character as it benefits them the most.

Comment

RD is a terrible skill and can just get scattered right off. Tell me how does 1k dmg do anythign to higher levels? If you are in GA you probably be scattered then what? You lose out a turn to redo the RD. It's a pointless skill and only viable at low levels anything above lvl 45 its pointless. Delph, EDD, WW, ult slasher, aragorn shield, Slasher, should be your main skill to use most of the time. Sometimes you slip in thrasher and apollo shield depending on the type of battle and things like that. However, you never are suppose to use RD at higher levels. it's pure garbage. if it was a % dmg skill then it be good but it's ****. if you want reflect get the deflection astral. Works much better and can't be scattered away.

yes, you do have a right to choose what you wish but how is it fun if you start losing everything? If people who have gaia are one shotting you and you hardly do dmg to knights/archers bc you chose a patk sylph instead. For CW you need one of the matk sylphs as the rest of the players will have one and will beat you right away. Also I am a casher but not a huge casher. I don't go get things in mystery shop nor do I recharge for every pay to consume,recharge events. Every once in awhile i throw 10-40 dollars but that's the most. The main things i mostly spend on is vip and spirit. Every once in awhile i recharge a decent amt but that's like once every 3 months or w/e. My point with that little tangent is that you don't need to be a hard casher to make use of gaia or any other sylph. You need to learn the game right and learn to save things up for events. That way you be able to build yourself stronger with out spending as much in this game.

Lastly, It's very important we pay attention to the Chinese players. Why? Since they know what they are doing and know how to play this game the right way. Yes, they have more updates than us, yes they do have easier time to fund themselves due to cheaper prices and things like that. However, they still know what they are doing. If majority of them are using Dark and Electric sylphs then that must mean something? You don't see most of them use Pan as there main sylph since it isn't that good. Amazon is a great sylph but it's mostly for mages who need the patk. It's just like when we had iris and pan and apollo out. Knights mostly took iris or apollo. While mages took pan or apollo . Some took iris and some knights took pan but majority of them took the opposite of there character as it benefits them the most.
                                But the thing is, since most archers think RD is pure ****, like most of us do, so they will not bother using scatter at RD... That is what makes RD not useless at all. Many of archers will think RD is not worth using scatter shot... The other thing is that mages and knights do not have scatter... Plus RD has low cd, can be casted right away if someone wasted a scatter shot on it. I still plan to use RD until level 70.

And who said that if I use RD I'll start losing 'everything'? One thing to take note is that having a patk sylph would mean increased patk damage when awakened, so I will do more damage to knights and archers when awakened, than when not (although having a matk would do a better damage, but still, my patk was boosted when awakened, thus more damage)...

Of course, in CW, the wise thing to use is a matk sylph...

I am not undermining the Gaia sylph. I am just promoting Amazon Queen. All of us knew how powerful Gaia is, but the thing is that they neglect other sylph, so they do not see their potential too...
                                Like in the other thread, most people are saying Ruthlessness astral is ****, but I personally do not think it is ****... Now, with Gaia having a floating damage effect, floating damage is now being seen as having a role in the game.

As you can see, not all classes took the opposite of their character. I battled knights who use pan, and they give me huge damage. It still depends on player.

Every non-casher can use Gaia or other sylph. But most people in this thread are saying Gaia is powerful, because of the skills "that have to be bought"... For non-cashers, they can buy it, but it will take them months...

The good thing in this thread is that Amazon Queen was seen as something worth using too, like Gaia...
                                But then, since lots of people are into Gaia now, cognitive dissonance takes place, thus no matter how much you uplift Amazon, they still think she is not good at all.

This is a tiring debate about RD... This will be my last post about RD... Just get back to the topic, which is about Gaia and Amazon Queen.

Comment

Working...
                                X