Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question: Gaia vs Amazon Queen - why do ppl think Gaia is so great?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

right, you confirm Gaia is best at pvp, and Gaia already known as best sylph in PVE, especially spire and the boss fight in future, so we are on the same page.

regarding about how to clean up enemy's troops, 0xykotton already gave a comprehensive explanation .

Originally posted by ZSleepingDragonZ View Post
    It means Gaia is the best for 1v1 pvp since it does the best single target damage. The CN ranking you saw is probably a class war ranking.

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
    Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
    Character Name: Halifax

Comment

someone needs to translate the hercules skills already. if we at least had a chinese description of them to copy in google translator...

Comment

Only have 26k patk with wd lv7 & lv7 patk astros so it takes about 7-8 hits to clear lv80 troops and thats if they dont use iris with group heal. I say lv80 cuz i fight 3-4 every cw and its where i lose out on final round. iv gone 10-5 the past 4 months and still never seen final round. Just need more time building astros. But thats off topic i feel apollo keeps me in them fights losing on time, needing 2 more hits to beat lv78 knight when he dropped a 78k bomb on me with his gaia. Im in the battles just need alil more to get me over the hump. And i didnt say i wouldnt switch to gaia i will but as a very light casher never going to be a superstar.I try to plan and spend my balens where i need them most and a new sylph is low on priority.

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
          ***? did you not understand whatever i said?.. ok the formula works like this..
          Attack of the sylph = ((your highest attack stat) + (sylph's highest attack stat) - Defense ) / 2.
          the type of damage is dependant on the skill which you are using..
          I hope it's clear now.
          Plus your points about world ending or some **** was pointless, if 80% in CN version (not only top cashers, everybody included) are using electric sylph ahead of dark and apollo(both being cash sylphs) then electric sylph might be something right?? NO ONE that I have seen in any ranking across all servers has an amazon or a cereberus, 80% of people in current server and more than 65% in cross server have hercules, doesnt that say something?? those people have had the sylphs for ages now and they know better than us, so if they are using electric in such a large number and not using fire at all then it must mean something right??
          Maybe you're the one who do not understand my statement.
          I said:
          "Yes, so if you're an archer/knight, and you use Amazon Queen, then your patk will increase more, which will be devastating to mages."

Using your formula for archers and knights:
          without awaken:
          (patk - pdef)/2

with awaken
          ((patk + patk (Amazon Queen is patk)) - pdef)/2 = more damage to those who have less pdef

So my statement is true. If you are an archer/knight, and you use Amazon Queen, you'll be MORE devastating to mages, who have low mdef.

I hope it is clear now.

So what if 80% in CN version is using electric sylph? It only means that electric sylph is something great "in CN version".
          Ours is NOT CN version... And not all of what is in CN version is transferred here...
          Plus in CN, everything is cheap. Everyone can afford. Ours? Not all can recharge, and many are lazy to do free balens stuff.

Many think that since lots of people are doing it, then that means it is something great... When most of the time, lots of people just go with the crowd, cause they are afraid to be different.

I know Gaia is powerful, but Amazon Queen can also par up with it, if you work it right... It is just like the old threads here... Some are saying knights are bad, when actually, if they just work it right, it is not bad at all... Same as with other classes.

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
          If you have decent patk you should be able to almost clear the troops with WW. Then just use slasher and ult slasher to take out the rest. If you still can't clear the troops then buy the flash skill for gaia and it will deal 20k dmg to the troops. It isn't that hard for a knight to clear out the troops. Just need to either get a good level EWD or good level sniper+deter. As well as keeping your patk high enough. Having the puncture talent as well would help you pull off more WW during battle.
          Yeah, I hope the time would go up very fast, so I can earn bound balens to buy those skills of Gaia... And so I can buy some stuffs too to make my patk high enough... ugh.
          I have just remembered in some thread that knights are being troubled with the introduction of advanced academy, because of the increased troop count.. And that many knight users are complaining they are having hard time defeating troops... Now, it is beginning to contradict, just to make Gaia gain more points...

Tooooo much confusion/contradiction... I would just say that people will always complain if they don't get one of needs satisfied...

I use Gaia for world boss, and I use Amazon Queen/Iris at mpd and Garena... I use Iris, Gaia, Amazon Queen on bg, alternately, depending on my mood... I am not undermining Gaia, because Gaia is good. I just don't like that some sylphs are being looked down... Some people want to choose Amazon, but because most players threaten they'll waste their money on it, then they go for Gaia... They become afraid to do risks and adventure... They go with the crowd.... So that is why many are not seeing the potential of other sylphs...

To those readers who need advice, read as much as possible in different threads and blogs and site, so that your viewpoint will be widened, and you'll make better judgment... And again, I say that you should be enjoying when you play... If some advices here don't make you happy, then do not do it.. We are just providing different viewpoints to widen your thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
            So what if 80% in CN version is using electric sylph? It only means that electric sylph is something great "in CN version".
            Ours is NOT CN version... And not all of what is in CN version is transferred here...
            Plus in CN, everything is cheap. Everyone can afford. Ours? Not all can recharge, and many are lazy to do free balens stuff.
            All the skills relating to the sylphs we get is from CN version, I doubt they will change the evolution skills, also I mentioned that even in current server rankings where there are low BR players most of them had electric sylph(hercules, the evolved form of gaia) and hercules has some unique characteristics which no sylph has from what I was able to understand, it deals both patk and matk, has a good aoe and the super skill gets super charged somehow.

Comment

All the skills relating to the sylphs we get is from CN version, I doubt they will change the evolution skills, also I mentioned that even in current server rankings where there are low BR players most of them had electric sylph(hercules, the evolved form of gaia) and hercules has some unique characteristics which no sylph has from what I was able to understand, it deals both patk and matk, has a good aoe and the super skill gets super charged somehow.
              Are you sure it deals both patk and matk? oO
              :o Bacon FTW :o
              Kabam s1- Mage
              Guild-Derpicorns

Comment

Originally posted by Lorisnor View Post
                Are you sure it deals both patk and matk? oO
                I do believe it has a skill which takes enemy's PDEF in consideration

Comment

I do believe it has a skill which takes enemy's PDEF in consideration
                  in the spire movie where they had 3 hercules and one electro sylphs the bosses were randomly receiving both pdef and mdef reduction. So maybe they really do some patk who knows, or maybe that passive is just for archers/knights so they can deal more damage when they unsylph
                  Last edited by Draggyy; 01-24-2014, 09:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                    Gaia has the highest damage of delphic, but it only hits 1 enemy. The damage of Amazon Queen's delphic is close to Gaia's, and it can hit another target... Duh. So Amazon Q pars up with Gaia in terms of delphic. Duh. Again.
                    Multiple target is pretty much worthless. So yeah, 30% > 0%. Gaia has the better delphic.

Comment

• I am not fascinated with gaia or amazon queen. i am still using apollo for PVP and Iris on PVE.
                      WEAKENED ARCHER

Comment

• Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
                        Multiple target is pretty much worthless. So yeah, 30% > 0%. Gaia has the better delphic.
                        Not in sylph arena battle... Single target pretty useless there...
                        Player Class: Archer
                        Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

• AGREED 100% ..all these guys waste time on which one is better,,they are all good when u use them the right way in the right place,, everyone need to have both since they are available to use,,test them in different areas ,,gb,,wb,,bg ,,see which one serves u better and where then roll with that ..

Comment

• amazon queen is for strategic ppl . gaia damage ppl

Comment

• Originally posted by LexiiBelle View Post
                              amazon queen is for strategic ppl . gaia damage ppl
                              lols what? There is no strategy with sylphs lmao. Hardly anyone uses Amazon in the Chinese servers and when we get Dark here. Hardly anyone will use Amazon here as well. It be all about Gaia and Hades. Some iris and some apollo.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                                Not in sylph arena battle... Single target pretty useless there...
                                if your gaia can hit ahrd,its very useful add gaia dmg+the other two sylph dmg cant see how it isnt useful

Comment

Working...
                                X