Engulfing Sylphs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Engulfing Sylphs

Just curious,If I have a Green 2 star sylph and I engulf it into a White sylph would the white sylph become a 2 star green or stay white?

It stays white.
    :o Bacon FTW :o
    Kabam s1- Mage
    Guild-Derpicorns

Comment

Originally posted by R24438555 View Post
      Just curious,If I have a Green 2 star sylph and I engulf it into a White sylph would the white sylph become a 2 star green or stay white?
      Only 1/2 of the xp carries over, nothing else.

Comment

let's say i engulf a lvl 80 blue apolo , does the sepulcrum i used transfer ?

Comment

Originally posted by Shinpu View Post
          let's say i engulf a lvl 80 blue apolo , does the sepulcrum i used transfer ?
          I refer you to the post above you:
          Only 1/2 the EXP carries over. Nothing else.
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

The only thing you get from engulfing sylphs is Half of the ExP. NOTHING ELSE TRANSFERS!

You have to upgrade the new sylph with Mahra and you have to enchant it with sepulcrum all over again. You get exp from the other sylph, nothing else.
            Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

thx alot for the info , that's not good at all

Comment

That's why you ONLY engulf the White Sylph's that haven't been Enchanted. Anything else and you lose out...

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnimal304 View Post
                  That's why you ONLY engulf the White Sylph's that haven't been Enchanted. Anything else and you lose out...
                  Depends. I grabbed two blue Pans from farming, thinking they would frontline my sylph team with Apollo in back. Then it became apparent that Iris was the way to go, so I've had them doing nothing but meditating for several weeks. Now I'm trying to get a blue Gaia, and when I do I'm feeding both Pans (level 60 each and counting) to her for an insta-60 Gaia...then unloading sylph XP scrolls to jump her another two levels.

In other words...yes, in most cases, only white sylphs should be fed to other sylphs. But you can feed green/blue "mistakes" as well (but only feed it to another blue...have some decency). I also regularly sacrifice greens that I get in pursuit of blues for the sepulcrum (and lots of whites....countless whites have been sacrificed).

Comment

Working...
                  X