This has to stop!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
    From what I understand: you took their amethyst, so now they make you lose yours, yah?
    Yes, their solution is not linear, but it sure sounds effective and is not against the rules by any means.
    What's the problem?

We have people who do the same on my server. One of the big guys hits everyone, so sometimes people stall him out of double time rewards. Saying "But I only attack you guys once, and I don't discriminate between guilds/BR..." doesn't mean anything. The mentality is, "You took my amethyst, now I'll make you lose yours." And boy does it work. They've got you so butthurt you came to the forums.

Repeat after me: it's just a game. Run carts during off times for a few weeks and stop complaining. Maybe they'll stop looking for you when you don't show up. Yeah, you don't get "max" rewards, but better than being frustrated, eh?

Bunny you are the one hurt jajajajajjaj reaaad as you did in the arenas i didnt have plundered those guys but well i dont care anymore yesterday i spam killed them and i got max cart ---> ancient snipe i dont care anymore about x2 time

Esme why do you edit my post because i said bhurt and u left bunny's comment with the same word? hope its not fixation with me -.-
    Last edited by StonedKiller; 01-24-2014, 09:25 AM. Reason: Note for mod
    IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

Working...
    X