Guild Diplomacy and Wars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R23096836 View Post
    I think that we should implement a diplomacy system, where you can form alliance and truce with other guild or declare feud or even all out wars.
    could have a building too that allow you to get more slot for diplomatic relationship with different guild. The Diplomatic relationship should be applied on both side for the relationship to take effect, and have a time limit of 24 hours to be accepted, to prevent guild from forcing other guild into an unwanted situation.

I suggest the following system
    guild building, Embassy
    Lvl 1 1 slot, unlock ally status
    Lvl 2 2 slot, unlock feud status
    Lvl 3 3 slot
    Lvl 4 4 slot
    Lvl 5 unlock Truce status
    Lvl 6 5 slot
    Lvl 7 unlock war status
    Lvl 8 nothing
    Lvl 9 nothing
    Lvl 10 unlock conquest strike

Status effect
    Ally : grant you the ability to help the allied guild in the case of a war or a conquest situation and render you unable to attack them in the wild
    Truce : unable to launch attack on the guild in the wilds with whom you share a truce status, revert to this mode after war status is over
    Feud : easier to spot the feuding guild member on the map of the wild and grant a 5% increase in reward from attacking them
    War : Last 1 week, during that time each successful attack gain you point and each unsuccessful attack loose you point, at the end of the week, the guild with the most point win. Winning guild point get converted to gold, bound balens or just counted as point for a war shop.
    Conquest : Special 4 hours intense fight where the two guild try to take over the other guild territory, the winning team, get 2% of the loosing guild's wealth

this would help release the tension building up among the guild, and, unlike guild battle, real strategy could be built.
    i for one like this concept theirs some on our server that keeps talking about starting a war with my guild

Comment

Stop complaine over people use war, you dont need more that 70-80k br for complete PvE.

People some start have 120k+ br have problie put alot of mony into the game, and i guess in my eyes i should not spend so mutch mony just for a PvE game.
      Man pay for be in the top and man dont be in TOP if man should be friends me everybody.
      Character - Taggen
      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
      Class - Archer
      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
        Stop complaine over people use war, you dont need more that 70-80k br for complete PvE.

People some start have 120k+ br have problie put alot of mony into the game, and i guess in my eyes i should not spend so mutch mony just for a PvE game.
        Man pay for be in the top and man dont be in TOP if man should be friends me everybody.
        mala bulogarud be my frenz everybirdie.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
          Some people don't like to hear the truth. But I state it as it is.
          Maybe you don't like to know it.

Been here for 15 months.
          Nothing on the "suggestions/feedback" subforums are ever taken into consideration.
          so why ave a dumb suggestion part in forums then if none of it is took serious

Comment

Originally posted by R231019162 View Post
            It's for show. So they can at least say, "hey look, we have a feedback forum".
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by R231019162 View Post
              Condor is right actually. None of the suggestions in this section other than the ones spouting stuff that's already on the chinese servers ever got implemented. R2 gets the content direct from 7roads and tailor it to match their own business model which is mostly removing stuff that only the chinese will appreciate and adding stuff that is more acceptable to the international audience. Ideas posted here if it even gets forwarded to the Devs (which I highly doubt any gets forwarded) as well as how the idea was presented to them (which may have made them reject the idea if it wasn't presented properly) if it ever gets implemented, it'd be in the newer patch that the chinese servers will get. The chinese servers are way ahead of us in content at this point in time, so if the idea really gets implemented, it'd be 2 yrs before we even see it here. If you really want to see it implemented, its better to go direct to the source (a.k.a 7roads forums) and liaise directly with the real development team rather than depend on so many middleman to pass ur ideas on and who knows how it'll get distorted until it becomes a bad idea by the time it reaches the right ppl. This section is really a useless section other than for ppl to act useful and increase their forum post count but contribute nothing to game development.
              IGN: Athena
              Guild: Warriors
              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
              Class: Archer
              Difficulty Level: Noob
              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

I actually love this suggestion, and getting players to talk about suggestions in the forums, to fill the ideas out is exactly what these sections are for, if a suggestion is good enough, yes, it will be looked at. I think this potentially could be one of them, and would love players to continue talking about it. I can't speak for how the R2 forum suggestions are given, but I'm one of the mods for kong, and we DO send in our suggestions (and bugs) regularly, and do get responses to them as well. If you'd like, I can add this one to my list, I think it's one worth looking at. (and you can thank condorhero for bringing it to my attn, I generally don't look at the R2 suggestions, but I sometimes stray from my kong duties and end up over here)

Comment

The only problem I see is....where the heck will this be implemented. The rooms are small. Most people hang out in cloud city or their towns. Rarely will people be in the wilds for the we to truely matter. And nobody wants to fight in a war that gives you nothing. On my server, nobody will fight in a war. Too many people do dungeons with each other from different guilds for that to happen. It's too much of a "we" focused thing and this game is all about "ME"

Comment

I agree that this idea will never be implemented, and it actually never should just incase someone does decide it's a good idea. IT'S NOT.

Let me explain.

At present there are at max 2-3 guilds that dominate a server.
                    Usually their is only 1 who win the GB every week, and most people know which guild it is on their server. Competition is severely missing in the GB, unless your on a newish server.
                    With the upcoming introduction of x-server GB, everyone will once again consolidate the guilds on the server due to the potential rewards. So we can now make that at max, 2 active guilds where all the players gather.

Then you add this suggestion on top of the above. Again rewarding the guilds for being the strongest, and what do you think will happen?

So using the above, if you only have 2 strong guilds per server what is the point of this suggestion?
                    That's right this suggestion is actually a Guild Killing suggestion

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
                      I can add this one to my list, I think it's one worth looking at.
                      Please don't. See my reasons above

Comment

Not so sure about that Billy, as in, a strong guild can then ally with a weaker guild, and help them, it might end up creating a bunch of smaller guilds that work together as one, against the bigger, perhaps unliked guild, and if they win more of the battles, they can perhaps win some cool stuff. Give points or title to the player who wins the most duels for their guild... Give the winning guild a special unique identifier title... In any case, it would increase pvp in the game. Sylph Atoll, wilds, even gain points for your guild in gold rush... While also protecting your allies from getting hit from guildies... lots of room to play with this suggestion.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
                          Not so sure about that Billy, as in, a strong guild can then ally with a weaker guild, and help them, it might end up creating a bunch of smaller guilds that work together as one, against the bigger, perhaps unliked guild, and if they win more of the battles, they can perhaps win some cool stuff. Give points or title to the player who wins the most duels for their guild... Give the winning guild a special unique identifier title... In any case, it would increase pvp in the game. Sylph Atoll, wilds, even gain points for your guild in gold rush... While also protecting your allies from getting hit from guildies... lots of room to play with this suggestion.
                          There won't be any smaller guilds pretty soon, that's the problem. Or at least none that could co-operate to even dent the servers top 2 guilds.
                          That is a cold hard fact.

Due to the nature of the upcoming x-server GB, you can almost guarantee that ALL the top BR players will be in 1 guild. They wont want to miss out on the rewards that come with this new event.
                          And if they did chose not to be in the x-server GB, then you can bet your bottom dollar that they won't be a top player for long.

This is the way of wartune. The strong get stronger, while the weaker fall further behind.
                          If you don't believe me look at the way rewards are offered.

Comment

Oh yeah the "being ranked in top " whatever list is always a pain but it keeps strong players active

In a game with minimal skill, it's expected. However I slightly disagree with your premise on strong guilds. Too many alphas tend to destroy a group. So, super guilds usually end up getting destroyed from within, I have seen it happen!! It's not pretty

Comment

Who in his right mind wants a 4hour GB?

Poorly thought through.
                              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Where you saw 4 hr long Guild wars?

Comment

Working...
                                X