Guild Diplomacy and Wars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Diplomacy and Wars

I think that we should implement a diplomacy system, where you can form alliance and truce with other guild or declare feud or even all out wars.
    could have a building too that allow you to get more slot for diplomatic relationship with different guild. The Diplomatic relationship should be applied on both side for the relationship to take effect, and have a time limit of 24 hours to be accepted, to prevent guild from forcing other guild into an unwanted situation.

I suggest the following system
    guild building, Embassy
    Lvl 1 1 slot, unlock ally status
    Lvl 2 2 slot, unlock feud status
    Lvl 3 3 slot
    Lvl 4 4 slot
    Lvl 5 unlock Truce status
    Lvl 6 5 slot
    Lvl 7 unlock war status
    Lvl 8 nothing
    Lvl 9 nothing
    Lvl 10 unlock conquest strike

Status effect
    Ally : grant you the ability to help the allied guild in the case of a war or a conquest situation and render you unable to attack them in the wild
    Truce : unable to launch attack on the guild in the wilds with whom you share a truce status, revert to this mode after war status is over
    Feud : easier to spot the feuding guild member on the map of the wild and grant a 5% increase in reward from attacking them
    War : Last 1 week, during that time each successful attack gain you point and each unsuccessful attack loose you point, at the end of the week, the guild with the most point win. Winning guild point get converted to gold, bound balens or just counted as point for a war shop.
    Conquest : Special 4 hours intense fight where the two guild try to take over the other guild territory, the winning team, get 2% of the loosing guild's wealth

this would help release the tension building up among the guild, and, unlike guild battle, real strategy could be built.

If it's not in Chinese Wartune, it won't be here.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

thank you Condorhero for a completly irrelevent reply, Do try again later

Comment

Perfectly legitimate reply. Suggest until the cows come home, but nothing will be noted.

The development of US Wartune follows exactly the same path that Chinese Wartune are heading for. If you like, go to Kong forums and search for the "Coming Soon!" thread, and you will see.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by R23096836 View Post
          thank you Condorhero for a completly irrelevent reply, Do try again later
          Well he's actually right...
          Some graphics may be different in-game and different mounts used for different stuff but overall...
          it's the same. But R2 can give this suggestion to 7road if they think it's worthy enough.
          I like this idea

I...I love you like a love song baby...
          I.. I love you like a love song baby...
          And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
          :o:o:o:o

Comment

to Condorhero,
            I was under the impression this was a suggestion board, as least this section is, so I could understand you blasting the idea, pointing out good and bad point of it, but saying that it is useless to suggest anything is completely irrelevent.

to SkiaXia
            thank you for your constructive post

Comment

to Condorhero,
              I was under the impression this was a suggestion board, as least this section is, so I could understand you blasting the idea, pointing out good and bad point of it, but saying that it is useless to suggest anything is completely irrelevent.
              Some people don't like to hear the truth. But I state it as it is.
              Maybe you don't like to know it.

Been here for 15 months.
              Nothing on the "suggestions/feedback" subforums are ever taken into consideration.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Condorhero, My grasp of the english language really must be slipping, so let me be blunt, this is a suggestion board, so I will post suggestion, if your only goal is to say that making suggestion is pointless, it is really simple, Stay out of the suggestion section.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                  Some people don't like to hear the truth. But I state it as it is.
                  Maybe you don't like to know it.

Been here for 15 months.
                  Nothing on the "suggestions/feedback" subforums are ever taken into consideration.
                  -Truth-

:/
                  "… Stupid people do stupid things.
                  Smart people outsmart each other.
                  Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
                  TheGuardingDark status: ██
                  senadbasic status: ██
                  oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Condorhero, My grasp of the english language really must be slipping, so let me be blunt, this is a suggestion board, so I will post suggestion, if your only goal is to say that making suggestion is pointless, it is really simple, Stay out of the suggestion section.
                    You can only hope.
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Condor, your the one wasting your time attempting to troll me, I am just enjoying the increased post count on the thread which in turn might actually cause this thread to be looked at

Comment

I am helping you promote your great idea.
                        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Condor, your the one wasting your time attempting to troll me, I am just enjoying the increased post count on the thread which in turn might actually cause this thread to be looked at
                          It's no use trying to fight him XD

I.. I love you like a love song baby...
                          And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
                          :o:o:o:o

Comment

as a g m of a guild I'll have to say that gb is already a pain in the butt. The fact that cross gb shall be implemented makes me cry. To make strategies the entire week because the guildies shall ofc want those prizes? *shooting myself*
                            It isn't a bad idea, but its a pain for a g m....

Comment

Lol.

4 hours intense fight. Who in the right mind would want a 4 hour GB. Lol.
                              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                              X